Her man....

...
       Byul's Point of View

Watching those people happy, shaking hands and smiling.... How can they be this cruel. Knowing that it's force marriage, Arranged marriage. Just how can they smile like that?!

How can this happen if all I ever dreamed was the girl on my right side should be the one I'm inlove with? This woman beside me is inlove with me? But what about me?

I know Seulgi is one of my Childhood friend, ofcourse I won't forget her.

"Why?" I murmured while meeting our families greeting us.

"Why? Why what honey?" If she only knew I hated her calling me that. She's not her and she will never be!.

"Seulgi-ssi... You know I don't have feelings for you... So why does it have to be you?! We're friends remember?!"
I tried to explain CALMLY. She was only my friend and I just can't believe what the fuck happened!

"What do you mean bhabe? It's me because I'm destined for you"... Without any hesitation, she answered that way.. Like as if she was so sure about it.

"Seulg---"

"Look... Jagiya.. I know You don't like this.. We don't but our fate is in our hand. You don't want our family killing each others don't ya?"

She has a point, I would say if this is the only way then let it be.. I'll agree. Yeah I will........

I just can't stand how I'm feeling right now. If how's she..? Where is she?? Or atleast tell me if she's fine... It's just that... I can't help but to worry. I mean she left without words and it brokes me too much.

1 month later...

"Yongsun? Where are you?

2 months later..

" So Lar... I'm drunk, won't you come and bring me home? It's your job right?"

5 months later

" 🎶Trust the warm inside🎤 Can you feel my lo- love a- alive Like Yest-t-erday🎶🎵"

--------.

Another day, another month..... Another...

year.......

Yup! 1 year passed out easily, easily cause I don't have any idea what I did after a year. All I ever think was that girl... That girl on my dreams..

Hyejin.... Hyejin promised me to look for her..... She found Yongsunn... But...

       *Flashback*

"Byul-ah! I found her!"  I saw a message on my phone from Hyejin. Got my excitement, I know what she's talking about.

I quickly called her......

----------

" Are you sure this is their house jin?"  Facing her I hesitated as I noticed the car parked near the beach.

She nodded looking around trying to avoid my gaze... "Isn't that her?" Pointing the girl on the table near the seashore. I saw the expression I wanted to see before...

She is...

Smiling

Laughing...

With an old man in front of her
Her father?

And

A man... Beside her.
Who's that?