The Thing Is

Minhyuk's PoV

*phone rings* oh. It's Dad, what does he want now. " what? " I asked, well that's what we do. After that incident, I lost my respect on this man. It's so annoying!
"Pick your sister on her office. Her assistant said she is alone" I quickly stand up and get my car.

-----
When I enter the room, I saw Byul smiling.

"Why are you smiling? Is my sister insane? Or in love." I asked teasing her.

She ran to me when she saw me and hug me. Oppa!" She shouted in excitement. "You didn't answer my question yet" I said.

"M-my band aid is cute" oh. How could a band aid be so cute, this is weird.

"Is it really the band aid or the person who gave it?" I asked directly to my lovely sister.

I can see how she panicked inside, who might be this person? I want to know.

"What?!, How can be that person cute! Ew!" Her reactions are quite funny, she is really in panicked."That girl is gross" She adde- wait what?? A girl? Is my sister gay?

"Btw, oppa why are you here?" Oh, changing the topic is real. "I came to pick you, let's go?" I asked. "Ok" She answered and cling on my arms. This is why I love this cute girl.

We walked through the hallway. "Excuse me. Ms Moon" We turn to our back facing a teacher. She smiled, "Can I talk to you" she said looking at byul. Byul look at me pleasing. " ok, take time, I'll be in the Car" I instructed and go to the parking lot.

Someone's PoV

I already found some, all I need is to report.

I dialed hyung's number
"Hello?" He asked. "Sir, we found some information, I emailed it. Pls check" I said. "Ok. Let's meet soon" He demanded and ended the call. Ok! I only need to investigate the real culprit.

Hyung Minhyuk said his sister's life and him are in danger. My duty is to gave all informations needed to him. Although I also have a mission to protect them at any cost.

*Byul's PoV*

Oh where's oppa? He said he'll wait in the car? Maybe he went somewhere, I'll call him.

Why isn't he answering my call? Is he having meetings? No maybe.

My phone suddenly vibrated, oh! It's oppa. "Oppa! Where are you?" I asked impatiently. " Sorry honey, wait for our driver to pick you up. I can't go home quickly. Be careful" Why all of sudden? "Why--" I was about to ask why but he cut me off. "I have an emergency meeting. I'll get going, see you soon" He said, I just ended the call and hop on our car. This day really bores me.

------

"Where's dad?" I asked but none of the servant answered. I turn to look, they are bowing their head at me.

Ugh! .. This really sucks. " I said Where is---"

"Oh sweetie!" I was cut off again, ok.

I spotted him at the door. "You said we need to talk" I asked directly. "Yeah. In my office" I followed dad in her office.

I sat on his opposite side. "Let's go to US" I stopped my tracks. What? Why is that so sudden?. "What? Why? " I asked continuously. "Finish your school year here then Let's move" He said ignoring my question?. " Why?. Appa!" I shouted while he is walking out.