Confession

Third Person's PoV

Yongsun rushed through where they heard gunshots. Soon as they reached the place, she saw policemen carrying a body, full of blood.

Her heart skipped knowing that it's possible that it's byul. She started tearing believing that it's not her. She decided to walk near the body with white coat covered on it.

Walking near the crime scene, she saw the bottle that byul is holding when they splitted earlier. " excuse me, you are not allowed to enter. Pls step back" she didn't listen and continued entering. "Stop her"

Hearing those words, she stopped walking and take out her ID. She always carry it wherever she goes, and so, they stopped chasing her.

Her thoughts were filled with 'what ifs' and 'If ever'. She just want to know why Byul, what if she didn't let her go, then maybe she's still alive.

Cameras are flashing, the reporters are already there taking pictures for an exclusive yet she didn't mind and gather all her strength to look at her face.

Trembling, she slowly pull the coat beyond her face with a close eyes fearing what she can see.

Tik

Tak

Tik

Tak.

As she opened her eyes..." N-no" she stuttered in disbelief. "Yongsun, is she really dead?? " Minhyuk asked with a teary eye, Yongsun didn't respond immediately. Filling her thoughts, she is confused.

"O-opa....... It's not her"
Hearing Yongsun's words, Minhyuk released a sigh in relief. "If it's not her, then where is she? Why would a corpse appeared here?"

In confusion, Minhyuk immediately commanded for a search on places nearby and left. In other hand, Yongsun was there wondering how a Dead body of a man was there instead of her's.

She suddenly approached the officer and took byul's bottle.
"Sir! When you arrived here.... Didn't you saw who was holding this? It's a girl with a blonde hair. She is taller than me and wearing black leggings and sports bra." She explained carefully trying to prevent her tears. "No. We only saw bullet and this man down. Is there someone else who's missing?" She was quite irritated to the officer's question, isn't it obvious.

"She was this tall" she said gesturing it from her head above. "She has a blonde hair. She has a flat stomach. She has this unique smile that no one can ever imitate. She has the most beautiful face I've ever seen. "

Explaining those words made her cry in frustration. If only she can say how she adored that girl. If only she can shout that she's inlove with that girl then she will.
She slowly knelt down realizing she can't do anything without her.

Yes she is in love, In every moment they were since they're high schools, she can't explain how happy she is when that girl is around. When she didn't took any gaze from her cute enemy, her day won't be completed. Thinking those moments can make her regret from letting her go.

" Yongsun-ssi????" The only voice she wanted to listen that time. The only person who owns this voice, nothing else but
....

...

She raised her head to face the person infront of her. The girl she thought was gone is standing infront of her. She didn't waste any seconds and hugged Moonbyul tighter than tight.

She again felt the warm on her body that was gone long ago. She felt amazing when she felt Byul returning her hug. It feels like, she never touched her thousands of years ago.

Temporary Us //Moonsun//जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें