My Mission

___

"Eomma? Are u okay? Pls answer me" I said holding her hand tight.  I closed my eyes preventing tears to fall down..

I can't look at her like that. When her breath is depended on an oxygen. When she is observed by doctors even though there are no changes. It sucks!

I keep asking why did it have to be you! Eomma!

My tears suddenly streamed down my cheeks. I can't help but sob. What did you do to deserve this Mom.?.

The door opened reaviling the doctor. "Guardian??" I nodded. "Is there any older than u?" Oh great! What's this? Introduction?!.
"Did you see someone?" He shaked his head and frown. "Then why ask?! " I felt my senior caressing my back. " What is the patient's condition?"  He asked as I'm trying to calm down. "This is serious matter. She maybe shocked or something made her collapsed. As of now, we are under observation but we can't tell you yet if she will wake up or not.... Unless" My tears are forming again and threatening to fall. "What? Unless what?" I desperately asked. "We'll do the operation and it'll cost you a lot" I lost my job and this happened?! Are you this unfair, God?!!!.

I took out my jacket and held my senior out. "Give me... The job" I said pleasing him. "No!" He sternly said without looking to me. "This is dangerous!" I couldn't just understand how can he be so worried.

"Whatever it takes. I can't leave without Mom" I murmured making my way to mom's room. "Okay! " I looked back and stare at him. " I'll give you the job..." He closed his eyes. "In 1 year only" He said while leaving. Before leaving, I suddenly hugged him, I'm so happy and lucky!. "Meet me at my office" ...

------

"Mom. I'll leave tomorrow, Chorong will look after you." I caress her hand creating small circles. "Keep fighting. I won't be able to visit you for a long time. I'll work hard for you.... For us" I said as I organized her hair. "I'll be alright. I love you." I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

I got out meeting Chorong. "Goodluck... Be safe, alright?" She said with teary Eyes. "I will. You too, pls tell me if you need anything ok?" She didn't answer but stare on my eyes.

I was shocked when she rapidly hugged me tightly.. Now I can't breath.. Help!
"I-I can't breath". She loosened her hug and I noticed a teardrop. " I'll miss you too". I said smiling and she smiled too. "I have to go" I said tapping her shoulder. "Call me if you get there!" She shouted so I gestured her thumbs up.

------(fast forward)

Yongsun's PoV

'Always remember to not trust anyone except your boss'

I don't understand what he mean by that but before I enter the plane.. He said those words.

"Ma'am here's your sit" The flight attendant said then left. I stared at her. How I want those Uniforms to wear. K originally want to be a flight attendant but there is something that bothers me. So I end up being a secret agent/ spy.

I heard a notice about landing so I prepare my self.
When I got out, I started looking for my personnels but I can't find them.

Suddenly, A Lamborghini stopped infront me. "Ms. Kim?" A man said and I nodded. "I'm Ms. Kang's driver, pls hop in. We're running out of time" I hop in and wonder how big New York is.

There are many Things I want to learn here...
We stopped at a big  white house. Maybe it's a Mansion.

A maid show me the living room and I saw a girl watching. Maybe this is Ms. Kang.

I cleared my throat. "Hi ma'am. I'm Kim Yongsun of South Korea. Your secret agent/bodyguard."  She eyed me and went back on her movie.

"Ma'am, I'm here to serve you for your safety and---"

"I know who you are so Pls keep quiet" I shut my mouth and waited.

"I don't need any security or anything. I can handle my self without anyone's help. In short, I don't need you" she approached me and raoming me.

"But since you were here. I want you to do a mission as my agent" She handed me a folder."I want you to report everything you see on her. Everything " I'm so confused about that her. Is she her enemy? I though she don't want any help. "Keep her distracted and don't let her near any girls or boys except me and you." She said.

"For your expenses... Come here tomorrow.. I'll give everything u want" She handed me an envelope. "I count on you" she said leaving.

I exited the house and went through a hotel. I checked-in to rest a bit. Tomorrow will gonna be a long day.I'll start my mission and----. Oh! The envelope!

I opened the envelope and and saw plenty of money. Oh I quess they really are rich. Maybe this is $20 000?How big this money can be? What is my mission?

I took the folder and saw a file. There are adresses. I saw the picture so I took out. It is a gorgeous female smiling, but this looks familiar. Have I seen this before?

Tik

Tak

Tik

Tak

'Dance club'

'You're acting like one!'

Byul?

AN: Eyyy! Sup? Long time no ud😂
So how can be Miss Kang related to Byul?... Let's find out soon. Stay with me for the next ud

Lovelots!
Kisses😘😘