Over?

Yongsun felt the warm and sweet taste of Byulyi's lips, she wanted to close her eyes and stay for a while there but she remember what she's up to.

Meeting byul's eyes, she quickly broke the kiss and stand up. "I I'm sorry, I d-didn't m-mean t-to k-k-kiss you" She stuttered looking away from her Young Lady that's still laying the floor watching Yong's panic.

Soon, She heard Byul chuckled. "Why did you cut it? I thought you're loving it" she teased while getting up from the floor.

Feeling the heat of Yong's face, she quietly clean the mess they made. After cleaning it up, Her Byul can't found anywhere.

"What? She's not mine!" She fought to her thoughts.

"Young Lady" She called out but no response. She thought she was upstairs, as soon as she reached she can't find her.

"Where did that jerk go? Aist!" She murmured. Yong roam around silently when she heard a noise on the bathroom.

She quickly run looking byul on the floor. "What the- Byul! Wake up!" She panicked while trying to wake Byul. "Young Lady! Open your eyes, what's wrong"

_____

"Where's her brother?" The doctor asked Yongsun when she's done examining Byul. "Well he's on his way"

"Da Hee-ssi," They turn around revealing Minhyuk hurrying with his concerned looks. 

From the view, Yongsun can't deny how handsome he is and how Byul's face copied on him Or vice versa.

"What happened? How's she?" He asked panicking."The same diagnose, " The doctor said shaking her head. "Seriously, Oppa can't you avoid harming Byul in this way?"  Avoiding eye contact, Minhyuk bowed his head with embarrassment.

"Oppa, who's she?" Yongsun whispered to Minhyuk.
"Right,  Da Hee this is Kim Yongsun ,Byul's Personal secretary. Yongsun this is Lee Da Hee, Byul's ex-- I mean Byul's friend."

Yong offer her hand, "secretary? Why do you keep hiring someone to take care of her? I'm here! Free!" Da hee said making yong to lower her hand, she was rejected chuckling on her mind.

"Da hee-ssi, Byul--"

"Arrasso, I get it, " Minhyuk was cut off by her again. "Btw, Tell your employee to do her job well, My Byul won't be here if she's doing her job"  She said eyeing Yongsun head-toe then left.

"Don't mind her Yongsun, She's just too desperate to byul" Minhyuk convinced trying to calm Yong. "Is she just a friend?" She questioned out of nowhere. "Hmm, Ex-gf"

"And she's hoping to byul? That's absurd! Byul will never get her back, that witch!tsk" Yongsun stated rolling her eyes. Little did she know, Minhyuk is confused about her behavior?

"Yongsun, .... Did you ever liked my sister?" Minhyuk asked out curiously, Hesitation on his voice.

Yong suddenly flashed an annoying look. "Naega??? Why would I?" She answered in frustration. Minhyuk chuckled on her behavior. "I have to go to my office, look after her and pls call me if she ever wakes up" Yong nodded in every order.

"Btw, don't let her drink until she's over" She raised her left eyebrow. "Over?" She asked.

Minyuk just shrugged and continue leaving the hospital. She entered Byul's room soon as Minhyuk left.

"Over?" She confusedly asked herself.  Her eyes landed on the lady sleeping peacefully with her bangs covering her forehead. 'Cute' She thought while staring at her. What? Cute?  "Mwooo!" She half-shouted after finding out what she just thought. Get yourself together Yongsun, she said to her self.

"Dysmenorrhea?" She murmured. "Dysmenorrhea.. Haha" she laughed when she found out byul's diagnostic test.

"Ahhh, so Oppa is saying when you're over on your menstruation hahah..." She told Byul that's still sleeping. "Aigoo, pabo".

" who? Me?" A voice startled her when she's still laughing. "Hey-- I mean,.... Did you sleep well?"/she asked trying to change the topic.

" where are we?" Byul asked trying to get up the bed. "Byul, you're not allowed to get out yet" Yongsun stated blocking Byul's way.

"Move" Byul demanded but Yongsun shook her head. "I said move" She repeated, "Go to your bed" Yong Fired back.

"Moove!" Byul forcedly pushed her, exerting all of Yong's energy, she also pushed Byul. Her abdomen started aching making her weak and Yong pushed her through her bed.

She went up and hold Byul's hand on her head in order to stop her from pushing Yong. "You need to rest, don't be stubborn!" Yongsun shouted and they froze in silent.

"Is there any prob----- oh sorry, I didn't mean--- I'm closing the door" the nurse said when she witnessed the two on the bed with Yong on top of Byul. Their position just show how two people are making out.

The two felt the awkwardness between them making it more awkward. "Ya...Get off" Byul calmly said realizing their position. "Y- yeah, sure."

"You should atleast told me about your plan so that I can play with it" She said smirking.

"Your point?" The older asked directly. "Are you trying to win my heart?" While sitting on the bed. "All of this cheesy action" she continued when she saw Yong's face looked like she was puzzled.

"Uh-ha ha" Yong chuckled bitterly. "Me? Why would I try? Winning your heart? As long as I  know, you already fell on me, the first time you saw my face" She said grinning, now it feels like Byul's greasiness was on her.

Standing up, Byul walked near the door. "Fell? Hmmm..." She acts like she have to think about it. "Go to your bed" The older demanded again. "Relax... I'm going to pee, wanna come?" Yong rolled her eyes and frown. "Maybe I did fell" The words came out from the taller girl's  mouth before entering the toilet.

Before anything, yong's brain is still processing... Did she just received a confession? Is that serious? Is byul joking?

It felt like her body stopped functioning but her heart is beating fast.

😘