Rude

"You will... Soon" Minhyuk convinced byul. "Okay! But if don't do a better job... Better quit on your own." She said glaring at yong and leave.

" So follow her anywhere and don't let her take her car keys" Minhyuk adviced as Yongsun  nodded.

She went straight to her office and waited for anymore instruction. Meanwhile, she saw byul going out of her office.

"Where's my car?" Byul asked as she talks to her phone. "Are you going somewhere? " She asked but didn't received a respond.

"Ya! Are you a deaf!? " Yong was scolded at her first day again. "Sorry Young Lady but your brother said I can't let you drive on your own." Yong explained. "Tell me where you're going, I'll take you there" Yong demanded as she walks exiting.

_____

Byul was irritated waiting for her right hand/personal bodyguard to get the car.
A car stopped in front her, she hopped in frustrated.
"Is there any longer to get the car?" She asked as Yong started driving. "You should've told me, I might have got the car 30 mins." Yong responded looking at the mirror. She saw Byul rolling her eyes making her giggle.

"What?! Anything funny??" Byul asked with curiosity. Yongsun looked again at the mirror meeting two pair of eyes of byul.

"N-nothing" Yongsun stuttered. "Take me to ********, " Byul said with her eyes glued on her phone.

      Yongsun's PoV

"Take me to ********," Byul said without looking at me.

Can someone tell me what place and where's that place??? Should I ask her? What if I'll annoy her?
Who cares.. She knew I'm new at this fucking place.

"Young Lady, can you tell me where's the way? I'm not yet familiar here" I asked hesitantly

"Did you mean You're not from here?" She asked. Was it right to answer a question to another question????

"Was it too obvious?" I answered sarcastically as she rolled again her eyes.

"Just kip rite!" She answered annoyingly. Hahaha.. Told ya!

____

As she told me park the car, I can't trace her on the crowd. I might have puke if I stay there so I got out for fresh air. Who would have though that in the middle of work, this girl would go to a bar.

"Should we go to your place, hmm bhabe" I heard as a girl and a boy kissing while walking out from the bar.

Wait? The girl's outfit is familiar.  She's the girl I'm looking right? Wait, what?!-..

"Byul-ah!" I shouted as she was about to hop in to the boy's car.

I run and quickly held her to me. "Ya! Who told you to take her home. She's drunk you idiot" I cussed at the boy and I nearly punch his face but he drove fast.

I felt Byul getting heavy and Heavy. "Ya! Young Lady! Byul.. Don't sleep here, I can't carry you" I tried waking and shaking her but she fell on my chest. No choice! I need to babysit you.

I hardly carry her to her car at the frontseat to watch her if ever she puke. I started to drive when her head landed on my shoulder.

I felt uncomfortable to drive so I stopped and struggled to put her seatbelt. "Kryshtalll" I heard she mumbled as I was about to drive.
"Don't! Kryshtalll! Jebal dorawajwo.." I stopped my tracks and listened to her words.. She kept saying krystal and I have no clue about that girl.

When she stopped talking, I watched her sleep as when I noticed a tear streaming her face. I don't know but when I saw her tear, I felt like... I want to hug her and say it's ok... That I'm just here for her.

Sadly, I can't.. She's not the Byul I know.. .

An: who's krystal  for byul? Is she her lover before or just her ideal??
😘