Lie

Hyejin's PoV

"Wheein can't come to school right now. She is sick" I lied.

I don't want Yongsun to be involved here. That's a rule to follow.

I saw her face softened. She might be convinced. YES!
"Oh, Is she getting better?" Uhm? Really? She is better thsn best!
"Sort of hehe" I lied again, her face brighten up slightly. "Then we should visit her. You know." She said smiling making her cheeks more chubby. It made me more worried of Byul. What if she won't wake up?!

My body automatically hugged Yongsun. I can't help but to frown, Of course she will wake up. She is a Warrior after all, right?

"H-hyejin-ah,Are you okay?" She asked. I want to answer yes but I feel like my voice will crack at anytime so I just nodded.

How did they know that's Byul? She never revealed any of her Identity!.. She never did.

My phone buzzed so I quickly answered it while walking out at Yongsun.

"Hyejin-ah!!!"Ow! " slow down!" I said From the sideline said. Wait? I know that voice!.. Byul unnie! She woke up.

"Unnie!! " I half shouted. I looked at Yongsun, luckily she didn't hear it.

The bell rings, which means, We need to go ugh! "Unnie we have to go. I'll call you later" I said whilr Yongsun is approaching me. "Hyejin ah, let's go" so we went to our designated seat. Suck this proper seat.

Yongsun's PoV

"Where's byul? Our performance is about to start!" I shouted at Hyejin. I didn't mean to be mean but I really need it, byul has the report. "Yong" Hyejin said as she handed me a paper and smiled fakely. Waeyo? Why would she fake her smile? She is hiding something right?

"This is your report. Byul handed me that yesterday because she think she can't come. " Hyejin explained. "What?! What about her appearance? She will get Zero on Oral--"
"Yongsun ah, Byul can manage on her own. No need to worry" What?! I'm not worried! "I'm not worried!!. Never" I snapped. She stared at me with 😶 expression😂. "No need to shout it out Unnie. You're too obvious" She said tapping my shoulder then left.

What?!.. She is unbelievable! What did she mean? Obvious? What is obvious?!.. I don't get it.

-------

"Kim Yongsun and Moon Byul Yi"  My heart suddenly beat faster than normal. I shouldn't get nervous right? It's not like it's my firt time.

I went infront and position my painting then start. "This paintin---"

"Wait, where is your partner?" Ms. Lee said. I told you she will question it. Should I tell her I don't know? Psh. MOON BYUL YI!

"Ma'am, I have no Idea where she is but she made a report for us." I said. She nodded, thank god.

I think I need to figure out why she is in hospital.

Flashback

Hyejin took her phone away. Wow! That maybe important that I need to stay out. I sneaked to hear what they are talking about.

"Unnie!" Hyejin shouted. Hmmm who unnie?

I sneaked more and heard a deep voice. I'm sure it's Byul's, "I'll visit you later at the hospital"  hospital?!.. What happened to her? Is she alright?

Mwo? Yongsun ah! Are you worried just now?!she's not related to your blood nor close to you.

I have to go in ******** hospital . I need to know why Byul is there.

Now I'm staring at this huge building, really? The smell of the hospital sucks. I want to go home but I need to know.

I get directly to the station.

" No ma'am, I think you're mistaken. We don't have a Moon Byul Yi patient here." The nurse said. How could that be? I heard it correctly!

"Can you pls double check, I'm sure she's here" I argued. The nurse checked again but she shaked her head. This really sucks.

I felt my phone from my pocket vibrated. 'Where are you?! It's late. Get home quickly!' A text from mom. Now that I got nothing coming from this stinky place, I know I will hear advice again.

An:  Sorry again. I know it's too short. For my next UD.. I will limit it for 2000 words so don't get irritated. Saranghae😊