Friend?

Moonbyul's PoV

  I'm on a meeting with SSG officers on my School..
Well yeah. I own this school so everyone should bow at me.

I just thought about that girl, she isn't even scared at me... Ow..

"So are this rules ok? Ms. Moon?"
One of the officer asked me.. I just nodded.

"If that's all, Can I go?"  I asked at the SSG President. And he just nodded.

I go straight at my next subject which is English. I know I'm late but what can they do. This is mine. *smirk*

I entered the room and great, all eyes on me. While my teacher pretend she didn't see anything. I went through my chair and wear my headset.

"Hey, get that thing off. Can't you see teacher discussing" I heard someone says but I ignored.

Yongsun's PoV

I saw Moonbyul entered the room and I smiled.
What? I smiled? What the heck.

She sit at her so called her own. Well, that's the sit I was about to take just a minute but Wheein told me not to and If don't want to argue with her.

The teacher discussed and I saw moonbyul wear her headphone makes me shake my head.

"Hey, get that thing off. Can't you see teacher discussing" I said but I think she didn't hear it.

I watched her nodding while listening to her music and I just giggled. I can't just focused cause This cute girl sat on my front. Did I just Say cute? No way, she's devil remember that Yong.
My thoughts are fighting which makes me shake my head.

My mind is flying when I found myself beside her. Woah! How did I even get here.

"What are you doing?" She asked irritated. I smirked and answered.
"What? Am I not allowed to this sit?" She just stared at my eyes coldly. "If you won't leave my seat I'll be the one leaving"
She said standing up so I hold her hand.

She stopped and staring at my hand like saying 'let go of my hand' so I let go and pull her down.

"Ma'am will caught us" I tell her smiling. She looked at me questioning what I mean.
I just chuckled. She's so cute😊.

"U need partnership on this performance and You will have it seatmate"
The teacher said which makes me smirk.

Guess what? Moonbyul's my seatmate..hahaha..Am So happy

---

"So whose house?" She asked made me jump. I was reading a book at the library when she suddenly pinned me on the bookshelf's side. Her face is 2 inches away from me. I think?

I examine her face which makes me gulped. She has beautiful Eye lashes that fluttered everytime she blinks. Her nose was perfect. She has puffy, red and kissable lips and perfect jawline.

"Are u done eye fucking me?" She snapped.

"I- I think in your house c-cause Mom will bring her friends tomorrow in my house." I stuttered ignoring her second question.

"Well then text me your address. I'll fetch you up tomorrow" She demanded. She suddenly grab my hand and wrote something on it. I can't respond, her touch are random but soft. It makes me feel safe.

" Delete my number after this project" she said with smirk and left.

What did just happen? My heart is beating fast. It's not my normal heart beating so I panicked and decided to go home.

---

"Mom!" I shouted but no response. Maybe she went out.

My heart didn't go back to it's normal beating. It makes me worried, what if I have heart failure? What if I had disease? Oh no..

"Hey, sweetie. You came home early" Mom said kissing my cheecks.

"I don't have classes in 3"  I answered.

"Ok. Are you hungry? I brought some noodles and fruits" she asked.

"No. I'll just do something to my room. Call me out for dinner yeah?"

"Sure honey, take some rest" mom while making her way to kitchen.

I was about to lay on my bed when my phone vibrated. It's a message from unregistered contact??

An:
Short update mianhe