That Picture

Yongsung's PoV

"Wow" Is all I can say. Her house is so big. I think half of it was my house's size.
"You must be Señorita's visitor, pls come in" one of their maids said.

I followed her and lead me to large room. Work out room?.

I saw moonbyul pushing up the barbel. She is wearing sport bra and leggings.😁 she's hot.

"Ma'am your visitor had arrived" the maid

She eyed me head to toe which makes me nervous. Didn't she liked my clothes?

Jeans and Oversized T-shirt is my fashion today.

"Wait me upstairs" she demanded and walked away.

"That way ma'am" the maid said and we went up. Wow!.. There's a huge living room and transparent windows. You can view the whole city. They are really rich.

"Where do we start?" A deep voice snapped me and I turn around. A cute girl wearing a crop top. Omo! She is really gorgeous!

"Ya! Yongsun ah?" Byul said.

"Yeah. We should look to peacefull place to work." I said.

"Then let's go on my bedroom" she whispered as she held me through a pink door. It's wide, with blue paint and many girly and boyish things but organized well.

"What are you doing? Sit!" She demanded so I sat immediately. She sat on her swivel chair while I sat on her bed.

"Where should we start" she asked while turning her head to face me.

"Ahm... Before we start. Where did you get my number?" I asked confusedly. Well all I know, I never gave her mine, she just gave hers.

"It's not that important to you" she said.

"Just tell me"

She looked straight at me. Is she upset?? Omg..

"Sweetheart"
We heard someone yell downstairs. A deep voice but I can guess the boy might be handsome. Byul suddenly get up and run down. Why? Who is that? Her boyfriend?

I followed her and see her and a male hugging each other. She is so happy? Who might that be? He might be handsome but I thought byul is into girls?

" you should have called so I can prepare food" she said happily.
" no need to bother, I just want to check how's my pretty little cute princess is doing" the man said while smiling revealing byul's famous nose muscle.

They are look a like. If byul is a man, she might be as handsome as this man. I chuckled on my thoughts.

" who is this young lady byul?" The man suddenly asked. I panicked. Why should I? What will byul tell him?

" my partner in some activities, we are doing some project upstairs. " I smiled

" oppa did u eat? Before coming here?"byul asked sternly with concerned look . why should she be so concern about him? While when I came in she never asked me with those except our project.

This man didn't answer instead she motioned near me and offering handshake.
"I'm Minhyuk, byul's brother. And you are?" I let out a sigh with relief. I thought he was going to say he is byul's bf.

"Yongsun, nice meeting you too brother" i said while accepting his hand. I looked at byul and she is looking at me confused. What did I say?

I realized what I said, brother?
"I mean, Mr. Byul's brother" He chuckled at my response.

"Miss yongsun, did u eat?.. Well I don't think so. Pls join us" I looked at byul and she was blank. I was about to refuse when he suddenly held my hands. Gesturing to the kitchen.

He let me sit at the counter and let out a sigh. Why is that?.
He checked if moonbyul didn't follow us and he found nothing.

"Byul is so selfish" he chuckled. He placed spicy rice on my plate.

"Is she?" I asked confusely.
"She is, she didn't even gave you snack right?" He has a point, she didn't even greeted me. I nodded.

He just shake his head and whispered something that I don't understand.

"Huh?"

"Nothing .. You should finish that, then I'll show you the whole house"

Third Person's PoV

Minhyuk show  the whole house including the garage and underground.

"Why is she taking too long to eat"Moonbyul said impatiently.
She decided to go for her but she didn't find her in the kitchen.

She suddenly heard a laugh from the dinning room, she guessed it's Solar's.

Moonbyul get straight to the room. Her Eyes widened when she saw what solar is holding.

" Oppa! Why did you give that!!" She shouted and snatched the album while her brother smirked

"You're cute there" Solar complimented makes her more embarrassed.
She can't believed, Solar is the first person who seen that picture aside from her family.

It was her photo on a bathtub naked and with foam on her faces.

"We should go up and start before it get dark" Moonbyul said avoiding Solar's compliment.

---

"Did Mrs. Lee gave you a concept??" Moonbyul asked.
"She did, wait" Solar responded while searching the paper on her pocket. She unfold the paper and read, her eyes got wider.

"What did she write?" Moonbyul asked when she saw Solar's Expression.

Solar gave the paper and she laughed.
"What's funny? " Solar asked disgusted
"It's easy, your facial is just funny" Moonbyul said whispering her last words.

"How can we perform 'love and hurt' concept to them? It's hard."

---