Fine

"Explain yourself, Moon Byul Yi" Minhyuk scolded early at the morning to her dongsaeng.

It's 10 Am when byul woke up meeting worried and mad face of her brother. As soon as she noticed Yongsun on the back.

" Byul-ah, " Minhyuk called getting byul's attention. "You can't just leave your work, I thought you're grown up. If you keep forgetting your responsibilities, Better inform me." Byul raised her head when her brother left those words. It hurts for byul's pride. .

"I'm not forgetting my job." She said making Minhyuk to stop leaving. " I just want to have some fun, I guess" She defended mumbling the last word.
Minhyuk shaked his head disappointed and sigh. "Going to that club won't change anything, sweetie. She won't be coming back, You know that" Minhyuk stated with his apologetic voice.

Byul stayed silent wondering why she left, why that girl didn't gave her a chance to fight for them. Her tears are forming on her eyes."Rest and don't go out today. " Her brother said leaving her blankly.

On the other side, Yongsun was confused on what she heard. She? Means, that krystal girl? She asked herself. Yong don't know what gotten to her but she was suddenly felt interest to who that girl was.

"Ya! Deaf! Get me some water" Byul snapped at her worker, making Yong to flinched. "Who's deaf?" She asked bravely.

Byul glared at her, " I think the girl behind you" Byul replied as Yong quickly turn around. She didn't found someone so she turn annoyingly.
"Booooh!" A pair of hands landed on her cheeks making her to step back and frightened.

Byul laughed at her Secretary's behavior leaving her at the room. "Ya! That's not funny! What if I fainted" Yong said following her boss on the kitchen. "Then I'll catch you" Four simple words have gotten to Yongsun reddening her face.

Byul trying to contact Yong's eye and smirk. "You're blushing, Am I that pretty that you can't even look at my sparkling eye?" She teased drinking the water.

Yongsun never thought that Her boss can be this warming. She never showed this side before? Or was this the reason girls are tailing her? Yong asked herself.

"Hey deaf! Give me my key" Yong didn't hear her boss' words. Noticing her lost of thought, byul took advantage and slowly taking the keys on Yong's hand.

"Get your hand off me, perv!"
Yong said pushing byul meters away hitting her head on the edge of the table.

Yongsun noticed Byul's head so she panicked. "Young Lady, M-mianhe, I didn't-"

"Cut it off! Stay away from me, fuck!" Byul cussed standing up, rubbing hef swollen forehead.

Yongsun was about to follow, "Stop following me" Byul ordered but it seems that Yong didn't wanna listen.

"Did you know you ruined my face, this precious cute little face!"  She explained caressing her head.

"Young lady, you know your face is big without bangs right?" She asked hesitantly.

Byul suddenly laughed and smirk, "How much did you stare at my face? Of course, I know" She chuckled leaving Yong confused. Yong thought, it would offend byul but it turns wrong.

___

"Get me to my condo, I need to rest there" Yong drive through Byul's condo. "What's the difference there?" Yong murmured.

"I need silence" Byul answered coldly making Yongsun to wonder how she heard that.

"Don't make any fuss or noise and cook me food" Byul ordered as soon as they reached her condo.

"What? Excuse me but I'm not a servant. I'm your secretary."

"Slash, bodyguard" Byul argued. "To guard me, You have to prior my health and I'm hungry so hurry and make some food." She continued and position herself on the couch.

"Or, you don't know how to cook? It's ashame." She teased and lay on the bed, soon Yong heard a soft snore.

Without any words, Yongsun flashed a frustrated look and look for a meal.  She can't complain now knowing how annoying her boss is.

"Ramyun can do." She  cooked at the kitchen in about 30 mins, without any hesitation she try to wake her boss after she finished cooking.

"Byul" she shake byul but no respond. "The food is ready" still no response. "Young lady" she claimed again, still no respond.

She decided to put it on the fridge and re-heat if byul wakes up. "I'll just wash this utensils" she stated while gathering the used ones. "Ah!, shit!" she didn't notice the knife on the sink, cutting her skin.

"What? What's wrong?" Without expectation, Byulyi appeared on her back. She quickly hide her wound at her back "Young Lady, I thought you're asleep?" Byul ignored her question and reach for Yong's hand. "I-I'm okay" She lied although her hand is aching.

Byul disappeared for a second and came back with an aid box. "Will you take care? Next time? You're so careless" Shaking her head, she apply ointment and put band aids on Yong's wound. "Feeling better?"
Yong nodded noticing her hand on byul's. She withdrew her hand and stand.

"I'm done cooking food, You can eat now" She said with confidence. Byul scanned the fridge taking the ramyun out.

"Can't you cook any better? I'm sick of this thing" Byulyi complained making Yong to frown. "Then don't eat if you don't want to" She firedback taking the food out of byul's sight.

"Arraso, bring it back. I'll eat" Byul said pulling Yong's Arm. With the way she pull yong gently, Yonsun felt strange feeling like spark or shiver down her body.

"No, I can eat it. I'll order you something" Yong said with embarassment. She knew to herself she wasn't good on cooking.

"I said it's okay, Let me see" She held Yong again, this time it's stronger causing Yongsun to loose her balance. She is still holding the food on her hand and focusing to save it.

But then, she felt her body wasn't on the right position. Her face started to heat knowing that Byul was carrying her and prevented her from falling to the floor.

She act as fast as she can and try standing up. Byul loosened her, but then  the quick act took their balance and they end up to the floor, with Yong on the bottom of Byul.

Before they figure out, they felt their lips attached and warming each other's.

An: omayghaddd! They kissed, they kissed! What will happen then??

We'll find out for the next chapter.

Kisses😘