brave? prove it!

Yongsun's PoV

I rushed quietly to the conference room for the announcement of the principal.

I opened the door slowly and luckily, no one noticed how  late I am. I spotted other dancers listening while other club members are gossiping.

"So for the the other club officers, You should contribute to other clubs for the performance."  The president said as he stared at every officer. "Ah, and also. The music club and dance club, you will reunite for tommorow's event. We need vocalist and back up dancers only" I stand up and search for my club. I only spotted few, where's byul? .

Oh, there she is! I walked going infront. "You can leave now and good luck!"  The president said and all the students started exiting. I was about to tap her shoulder when a student bumped on me and dragged me through the exit. "Ya! Byul! Wait! Ya!" I shouted but I can't see byul anymore.

Maybe she went to the practice room.... I rushed going through the practice room. "Ya! Lady watch out!!!"

I felt my body going down the floor, I closed my eyes to prepare for the pain.

I keep waiting but I never landed to the floor. I slowly peak my left eye and felt two arms wrapping on my back. I saw a familiar pair of eye looking straight at me. She forcedly pull me. I lost my balance and landed on her chest.

Shit! What's happening, I felt my hands wrapped on her neck. My heart beats faster than it is. I might hurt my ear if I continue listening to it.

She slowly get my hand off her neck and pushed me centimetres away. "Next time, watch your step cause I won't be there to catch you anymore" she said as she walked away.

---

Her voice keeps replaying on my mind. Is she sad? When I met her eyes, I saw sadness. I saw her threatening tears, is she okay? When I accidentally embraced her, I felt her body trembling.

I saw chorong infront of me, babbling something that I don't understand! Seriously?!.. Can't she stop talking?? My head is aching because of her.

I touched my forehead and shake my head. "Ya!. Are you listening?!" I jumped slightly, ih, great. She just shouted at me right?.
I nodded as I keep thinking how to escape on her lecture.

"Calling the members of dance club, pls gather for an emergency meeting" Oh! I know that voice coming from the speaker. This maybe a chance to escape to this witch!.

"I have to go" I said gathering my things and walking away. "Wait, I haven't finished my----" Before she finsih talking, I already got out at the library.

----

Byul's PoV

"So are you saying, without this, we can't pass??!"
I shouted as I throw the program papers. "Ms. Moon, the performance is very important. We need to show hospitality to our guest" I motioned near our instructor as He steps backward.
I held his tie, " tell me why dance club need to suffer like this" I said calmly but I really wanted to punch his face. "M-ms. M-moon, It's your f-father's plan not o-ours." I knew it! He will create another mess won't he?!.

I grab her tie, suddenly the door opened. "Sorry I'm late!" She said catching her breath. "Is everything okay?" She asked as she eyed my hand on our instructor's tie.

I ignore her question and step near her. "You are always late, even at the meeting. Is everything okay?" I asked with my sarcastic tone. I saw her roll her eyes as I step at her back, creating a small cirle at her."I-Im sorry" She said, bravely?.. Oh, let's see how brave you are Kim Yongsun..hahaha.

I faced the instructor and smiled at him. "Don't worry about anything. Our club can manage everything. We have our brave President, right? Kim Yongsun??." I challenged facing her as I smirk when I saw her confused face. "Follow me" I demanded as I gestured her to follow me. This is going to be fun.

I exited the practice room while the other dancers are just watching our every move.

Maybe, she can sing then I'll rap then at the same time, we will dance. Yongsun, I'll show you what hardwork is.

I sat at my swivel chair and spin it. "What are you thinking?! " I smirked as I face her. I slide her a copy of 'Like Yesterday' of J. "We'll perform this tomorrow,." Her face suddenly show shocked. " I'll send you a choreography of the song and practice it. You can go" I explained as I spin again my chair to face the view of the city. "This is insane! Do you think, I can practice this in a day?!." She scolded at me, how brave are you Yongsun? *smirk*
"Ahm, correction. A night not a day, and if I were you better get home and practice, don't waste your time viewing my cute, pretty and handsome face" I said not bothering to turn around. I smell silence😂. "Or, are you coward to show yourself? Are you just brave infront of me?" I teased. I heard a groan and footsteps walking away. "Just wait and see. You'll regret making fun of me, Moon Byul Yi!" She shouted as she exited slamming the door. I smirked as I listened to the song.

I send her the song and the choreography on her tweeter account. 

---

Yongsun's PoV

"I'LL SHOW YOU HOW I'LL SET THE STAGE ON FIRE, MOONBYULYI!" I shouted on top of my lungs as I enter our house and slam the door. "What's your problem? Did you have a rough day?" My mom asked concerned. "I'm fine mom, Just leavee alone" I requested with my sad voice.  "Okay? Your lunch is on the refrigerator, I'll be out till tomorrow"  great, I'll be alone again. "Take care, okay. Avoid eating oredered food. Bye, love u" Mom said kissing my cheek then left.

I have to prepare myself for tomorrow. My phone vibrated.
Byulyi sent you an attachment
Byulyi sent you a message. I opened the message. Leave the bridge for me and I'll be your partner for the choreo, imagine my presence, babe. I groan at her message, she even try to flirt? What a playgirl.

An: ey! How's it? I apologize for my update😁😁
Kisses😘
Lovelots💖💖💖