Worried

Moonbyul's tears can't stop falling but she didn't care anymore. She kept thinking her brother and his compliment.

"Your voice are the best. I want to hear that everytime, ok?"

She suddenly heard aloud BANG!
It came from her right side, It was a fire gun. She quickly wiped her tears to clear her vision and twist the stiringwheel and turn her direction at the other way. She is in the bridge near Han river.

She glanced her side mirror and found white van following her. She grab her gun and fire back, her enemy didn't get hit and continue to follow her.

She turn around to meet the van. She stopped first and tried to look at the driver but she can't, It's too dark. She took a deep breath and stepped at the accelerator. Looking at the approaching car, she twisted the car which makes the other car bumped on the side. Her car accelerated more, she bravely crash her car to the white van until it fell down the river.

She sighed heavily then she heard a spark from her car. Before she knew, she quickly Jumped at the River because it's the nearest for her. Thought that she will be safe because it's just a water and she know how to swim.

Before she landed on the river, she heard her Car exploded. Feeling the cold water, she went deeper the river, it's deeper than she thought.She first swim down to the car that sinked. She reached the driver's head, and took off his coat. Moonbyul don't know who this person is but she saw a sign at his neck. She felt like she is lacking air so she tried to go up but after reaching the air, she can't breath anymore and it all turned black.

----
The Next Day

Solar's PoV

I'm so excited to give this painting to Byul. She might love this! I actually took her drawing and paint it. She told me that she will make summary for this painting and I can't wait to hear it. Imagining her speeching infront might be cute, beautiful , wait-- did I just thought of that!?.

Our English Subject is actually last for this morning but I'm really excited.

I saw Hyejin sitting  under the tree. Alone? Where's Wheein? I noticed she is-- wait is she crying? What's going on???

I approached her, as she saw me she wiped her tears. "Hey, Are you okay? What's wrong??" I asked but she just shake her head and smiled weakly
"I think we have the same schedule today. We should go"
Hyejin said pulling my hand to our room.

I'm probably sure something's wrong. I never see her without Wheein.

We are about to go inside when Hyejin's phone rang. I sneaked at her back to see who is calling her,  Wheein.

Hyejin went farther on me. Of course, to hide their conversation. I was about to go near her when someone black my way.

I can see two handsome boys blocking my way. Really?
The taller one touched my shoulder so I quickly shove his hand. I hate boys touching me, he didn't remove his hand.

"Let me go!" I shouted making Hyejin look at me. She approach me while the boys are facing me. "Let her go" Hyejin said calmly, the boys frightened and run.

What? Are they afraid of her? What's with them?

"Let's go" Hyejin said while smiling which I don't understand. Just a moment ago, she is so sad like attending a funeral?

"Wait, Hyejin ah. Where' s Wheein? And Moonbyul?"

The next Chapter will be Hyejin and Moonbyul's Point Of View

Sorry again for short UD
Jalga👋