Why HER

Seulgi's PoV

"Any updates about So Lar?"
I asked looking at my boys. I wondered why she never told me a report since they traveled to their hotel.

I know I should trust So Lar but she's taking too much time.
"Not yet Ma'am.... We will look forward to it" one of them answered.

"Ma'am I've received a report from our spy" he said as he handed a small white envelope. As I open, I noticed it's thick.

A photo? What's this? Byul and Miss So Lar? She is on top of Byul kissing her?!!. What the fuck is this shit!?

"What is the meani---"

"I think the two of them are in relationship... Ma'am" No! No fucking way! How can she betray me!

"No! This can't be! She's mine! Moon Byul Yi is only Mine!!!" I took the photo and throw on them. How dare them show me this photo?.. I have to do somethinggg.

"Seulgi-ssi?" I quickly turn hearing the voice. "Joohyun... What are you doing here?" I asked to my best friend. She always show up without any reason... And I like that side of her.... Although it's irritating.

"What? Are you trying to shove me away? I bet not..." She answered giggling. She's so cute... Everytime I'm with her... I can forget all my problems in a short time.

"Uncle told me....  You're not trying to harm aren't ya?" Asking that question wants me to shout in anger. I'm not that bad... But I'm loosing Byul.

I stayed silent to make my feelings calm down. "You've tried enough to hold her... Stop it now"  Even if I try to... She's all I need... I want her.

" Seul---" I hate being nagged.
"Guerreso? Are you going to stop me from doing it? How are you going to do that?"  I fired back immediately. I know I shouldn't have said that but she know how short-tempered I am.

"Can you hear yourself? You aren't the Seulgi I know....... Just because of your shitty obsession towards that Moon Byul Yi girl... You're losing yourself!"

"Mwo??! Shitty Obsession?!! She isn't like you! I can't replace her easily like u! She's not just a girl!! She saved me from being loneliness! If she weren't there... I'm not here with you!. I might be in the heavens!....."

             *Flashback*

(Seulgi is 5 yrs old)

On that night... I was thinking about my parents. They left me alone with my servants. How could they do that? They left me while they travel around in US with my younger brother.

I was on my room... Looking for water. I wasn't in my right mind.. I went down and look for a drink.

I slowly sneak out when I noticed the light was still on. "Of course.. Because that child was an orphan that's why they left her."

"I heard... They saw her on a bridge lost and alone... That's why..."

I can't even control my fear and step back... Not knowing I was on the stairs.. Making me fell down the other step. My ankle scratched out.
"Agh!!" I screamed out to the pain. I heard the maids coming from me... Without any hesitation, I ran out the house.

I can feel, they are chasing me. All I want  is to disappear.. I heard  they found me on the bridge...

If I stay there... Can I go back to where I belong. As the wind blows, feeling the cold night... I can't help but to cry in the sidewalk...

I can't do this anymore... Some told me to kill myself if I want to disappear. I climbed up the bridge terrace and start to tremble. Even if I don't want to do this... I needed to.

I want to count in jumping... I closed my eyes and counted silently... 1.............. I can hear too many noises of cars in my back. 2.................... I want to ease the pain...............

"Hey..... " I opened my eyes meeting black eyed girl around my age?..

"Don't mind me....!" I stated looking back to the river beyond the bridge. Realizing, she is crying too.

I twist my head to her, Witnessing her tears rolling down. "What are you trying to do? Do you know that's too dangerous! Get back" She said coming towards me.  I stepped back to avoid her approaching me.

"Ohhh!" After I heard that, I lost my balance, expected to be on the water by now.

I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my body, providing the warmth I needed.

"Yaaa! Michosooo!? What if I didn't reach u!" She scolded holding me tight. I never imagined this kind of scene, I surely watched this to dramas but now..... I think it's true.... Your heart races....

This girl with blonde hair with bangs
A girl who's taller than me.
"Don't dare to do that again... We all have problems... We can overcome them, that's what my brother told me...." Sensing the sorrow of her voice, I think something happened to her brother.

"I--- I miss him... I can't believe he's gone......" Bowing her head. She looked up with anger. "I'll make them pay..."

That situation is so quick yet valuable... I find it cute when she show her angry face...

"Geurokkuna... So I'm easy to replace...hahaha... " Joohyun chuckled bitterly. "Mianhe... Mian cause I can't reach your expectations... Sorry if I can't handle your emotions. Thinking that maybe you regretted meeting me..... Then I guess I'll be off... Jalga..." Flashing her smile, I determined how fake that was... With her cracked voice, I can't imagine how I said that......

Argh! This is So Lar's fault! "Call father... I'll make them pay"..

-------

" I may now pronounce you, Wife and Wife.." Hearing the preist, I won the battle.. Byul is now my respective wife...

Even how hard they try, I never lose from a battle... "Can I kiss my Bride?" I asked eagerly... I can't help but to feel those soft lips of hers.

"Oh well... If she likes to" leaning closer to her... I felt a pair of lips on mine.... It's cold, I can feel how dry it was. I can also feel her didn't kiss me back.

Call me fool but I'm happy for it. I won't be sick kissing even if it'll scratch mine.

I reached for her hand and intertwined on mine. Hers are cold, rough, it's to creepy but it's very pale.

Soon as we exited the Church... "Why?"

A/n: yoooo! Long time no Ud😂
Don't worry guys... I'll try to finish this before 2019 ends😊
Yaksokhae✋✋✋