Byul's sobber

*Wheein's PoV*

"Unnie, let's go home. You're drunk!" I scolded Byul, this girl really sucks!

"Ani!" She said throwing my hands away. If I really don't know why she's doing this, I'll scold her.

"Wae!? Wae!!" She shouted dropping her glass. I quickly embrace her to avoid more violealone!"Byul! Let's get out here" I told her carrying her to the exit. People started gossiping and that's what I hate the most.

"Arrgghh!!" Byul groaned as I let her sit on a bench near the bar. I can't handle her alone.

I dialed hyejin's number but she won't answer. This little shit is fast asleep, arhg!.

"What will I do to you, you still have an appointment on your dance class at 6 am.!" I whispered on my breath watching this fool sleeping on this bench.

Oh! Yeah, dance class.
I dialed Yongsun's number, she won't answer argh. I'll just text her.

"Wheein-ah. You're so pretty."
What?This Greasy little crazy. Aist.

"Hey. Look what's here." A man said while looking at Byul's Direction. Her skirt got up, shit! "Don't touch her!" I said putting my body to byul's to cover her.
I'm shaking byul's body to wake her up. "Byul. Wake up" I whispered.

"They're two. The one is yours" they laugh while walking near us. I face them as they get nearer, I don't know how to fight yet. Hyejin keeps delaying my training.

"Come here, baby" The taller said and touched my shoulder.
"Leave her alone!" I turned on byul, she's awake. "Who told you to touch my girl" she said taking the man's hand. She signalled me to run so I ran, "get her!". She twisted the boy's hand, as the other boy is chasing me. I don't know what happened anymore, I just run faster as I can but you know how short-legged I am.

As I'm running I felt two hard hands on my waist. " Let me go!!!" I screamed as he is back hugging me. "arghh!" I screamed again. "Hey!" I heared a loud smack and I fell down the floor, ouch! My butt.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Uevdussnsvxyossbsuwn" Byul said kneeling down. I didn't understand what she said, My heartbeat is too loud for me to hear. Byul turned her head to me "bsjdiddu" I witnessed how pretty she is. Why do I feel like I want to kiss her shiny lips as she licks it.

"Ya!" I almost jump out when she shouted. "Ah?" I said as I'm shaking my head. "Get on my back. I'll carry you" She said, I watched her back as she gestured to get on. "I- I can manage," I said getting up.

She stand and put her arms on my shoulder. I felt she is getting heavier. I catched her as she was about to collapse, good thing she isn't that heavy. "Wheein-ah!"

I saw Yongsun unnie running towards us. "What happened?" She questioned as she saw two boys laying. "Can we get this troublemaker home first"  I said and she laughed.

----

Unnie and I lay  byul unnie to Yongsun's  bed.  " ayt! This jerk!" Yongsun unnie said as she gave byul a smack on her butt. I giggled and tell her I have to go home.

*Yongsun's PoV*

Hmmm... What's with this alarm clock??.. It's too noisy.

"Honey , get up...you're late" I quickly kick my blanket and run towards the bathroom. How long am I sleeping?!

An: Short Update for now guys.. I added Wheebyul for one of my reader's request. Hope u like it.

Sorry again, I can't make it up but I'll try my best.. Kisses😘