Marriage (Too much to ask)

Byulyi took a flight going back to U.S. She went directly to their condo.

"Yongsun!...." She shouted entering the room. She didn't hear any respond and went upstairs. "Yongsun!" She shouted again, trying to act tough as always.

After roaming every corner of the room, she spotted Wheein on the counter.
"Un-nie, you're early" she stuttered in shock.
"Where's Yongsun?" Byul directly asked without answering her question. Knowing that she can't get any good if she answers.

Wheein remained silent, thinking what can she answer, byul deserve to know the truth but the safety of their entire family is on her hand.

"Where's she!?" Her anger had taken her grabbing Wheein's colar, making it Wheein to jump out slightly.

"She left" she said gathering all her strength. She noticed how Byul's energy suddenly drained out.

Wheein wanted to hug her and welcome her on her arms. She wanted to tell her it's okay, but she don't have the guts to say cause in the first place, she is guilty. 

Byul suddenly release Wheein and sigh. Instead of crying, she just sigh.

She sighed because she can't speak anymore. She sighed because she have no idea what to do. She sighed because her world is not with her anymore.

She didn't know where, what or how but she ended up on the rooftop. Watching the noisy city infront of her. Asking why the girl left her.

Byul shouted loud as she can, letting her warm tears fell down. She just wanted to disappear, staring down the road beneath her feet. She like to jump and feel the air meeting her face.

"Byul-ssi!" A girl shouted at her back. All she can do is turn back, "stop thinking about it" Hyejin said knowing what she's thinking.

The way she appeared infront Byul means she ran upstairs. "Unnie....." Hyejin cried as Byul turn to face the cliff beyond her.

"Hajimaaa, jebal... Unnie... " she started pleasing while Byul is trying to ignore her. Closing her eyes to feel what to do.

She only begs love, is that hard to get? If only love is for sale.. If only.

"I'll try to help you!.... Let's..... Let's find her together...."  Stopping her tracks, she pulled Byul from the edge.

"Stop being a fool! Unniiiieee" she adviced embracing Byul, the other hand byul just keep on letting her tears fall, letting her guard down.

"You will?"  Byul asked in the middle of their hug.

"Unnie, I have an Idea."

------------------------

               Byul's PoV

When I saw this girl walking through the aisle, I wondered if she's Yongsun. I wondered if she's the one approaching me. How I wish🙏.

Now I will marry this girl I don't love. I will marry on beyond of my expectations. I hate it when I think of this marriage as took from granted.

What if Hyejin won't be successful on the plan? I'm doing this for our family but what about my own?.. Is this too much to ask?

A/n: short ud... Sorry... I'm lacking time cause our performance in school are piled up...