The Old You

"Yongsun's PoV"

"Maybe I did fell"  entering the bathroom, she mumbled those words. All I think is was it true or her head was full of shits again.

"Where's the patient?" A man said while entering the room, he is with a white coat and Eye glasses. "On the bathroom"

He brought out a paper and told me to sign it. "Me? Sorry but I'm not her guardian"

"We know, all you need is to sign and take her home."
I raised my left eyebrow and thought of signing it or not.

The door opened revealing byul holding her stomach. "Ya! My stomach hurts, can u giv--- oh? Professor Lee?"

"Ms. Moon, you can go now" He said smiling sweetly at byul. Why would he even smile that way? Don't tell me he is flirting like eww.. I mean not to be mean but he's very old for byul. Yeah he is.

"Oh, kamsa! You know I can't stay here cause I'll die in boredom😊"  She said flashing a smirk to Mr. Flirtilicious.... I mean Mr. Lee.

"Well..haha can I have a word to you?"

"Young Lady, can you help me pack things here, it's too many and It'll take time..." I saw her rolled her eyes. Well, I really hate heavy loads. And I don't want to be alone on this room packing, feels like someone is on my back ok.

"Unless, you want to stay here until I packed out, maybe 5 hours? I guess"

"Can we talk later Professor Lee.. Someone is jealous here" she mumbled the last sentence but I'm not a deaf to not hear it.

"Can you just--"

"I'm commminggg" she eagerly replied. Hahaha, annoyed? Byul yi?

She started packing up her things, I'm not sure if she really is packing up cause she is actually THROWING IT ON THE---
"THE HECK! " she threw a bottle on my face, don't tell me she didn't mean it!

" Oops!, hehe.. Mianhada, I didn't see ya there" If only she's not my... I'll kill this anima-- I mean mammal!...

  ....... 30 mins later .....

"There's no enough case, go and get some" Byul demanded.

"Of course there isn't.. You didn't organized them."

"I made them fit!"

" that's not the way it used to be. You should fold your clothes properly to save spaces"

"Oh.. Isn't this the proper way?" She fought back rolling the coat then shoot to the suitcase.

"It's fine byul... You can stay outside and wait.. I can handle this" I surrendered. We all know, I hate arguments, specially on this badass here.

"What? Are u sure? Cause once I get out here, I won't come back" She said attempting to exit.

I have nothing to say to you anymore, I'm done on your stubbornness.

I quickly organized her work and packed them. I really pity her boyfriend soon, he will be having a very hardheaded and lazy girlfriend.

.
.
.
.
.

When I saw Byul, I noticed she is laughing to the words that came out from that professor. No big deal but I really can tell how this man act around Byul. Not like she will have that type.

"Young Lady, should we get you home? Don't  you feel exhausted?" She told me she's bored right? She should have atleast rest and not flirt around.

She bid goodbye to her friends on the hospital and walk through the parking lot. She don't have any plans to help me out to this heavy bags right? How can she be heartless.

"Let's visit one of my friend. I wanna have some words to her" She said leaving me at the exit door. "Can you just go? I need to get this bag to the car"

"Then go..." I directly walked away from her.

"But don't expect to still have this job once you leave" Oh great, then why would you want to talk with your friend? Can't you do it soon?!

I pull the two cases following her while she sway her tiny purse. She rolled her eyes when she saw me trying hard to take those bags with me.

If only she let me get these to the car! Aist. "Stay there" She said leaving me infront of the door. Now I looked like a fool guarding the door.

---------

After a few minutes of waiting, She exited the room wearing a sheepish smile. And what's about that smile again?!

I stand up from the floor, I actually squated cause she took million hours to HAVE A FEW WORDS TO HER FRIEND.

"Byul-ssi, can you go alone? I mean..." The girl behind our back is glaring at me. Oh well, sorry but I think you're insecure about me being with her every time hahaha.

"I'm afraid not. She is my human dog" she answered laughing.

Ouch! Dog? A dog? I'm too pretty to be a dog? Is she blind? I'm even prettier than the girls she is sleeping with. Oops! Did I cross the line? Hehe.

"Let's just meet there soon, gotta go"  ... What there? Where?? ...  She winked at the girl smiling... Really, I'm aware she lost her memories and all her old self disappeared but how did her Greasy side stayed?

The girl giggled while throwing Byul a goodbye kiss. (Luh, byul ang harot nyo😂).

"We'll be having fun next week, get ready for your stuffs babe" She said almost likely mumbling.

I glanced at her on the rearview mirror and she's looking at me.

I mean.. I thought she's talking to someone on her phone but she's actually talking to be... And she just called me babe?

I stopped at a variety store when I noticed her wondering expression, haha, she's cute.

"Sir Minhyuk told me to buy you soup and tea, just hold on here, I'll be back"

"Hurry then, don't add tea, I don't drink that" is all I heard when I closed the car's door

As if she can control me? No way, I only have my handsome oppa master. I took some powdered soup and processed tea, I don't know what flavor she wants so I take one sample of every flavor. To make it easy, lol.
.
.
.
"Fuck! It's your fault! You shouldn't park your car here!"
I heard a shout as I paid my things.
"You should saw the car and atleast stop! Can't you see? Huh? You blind? Huh?"
Another yell met my ear soon as I exited the building. Wait...  I know that voice.

Standing at their front, I was shocked witnessing the back of the car broken and is smoking. The car is moved backward for about 5 meters.

"What? What did you say?! Do I look like a blind to you?"

" If you're not then you should have used your common sense!"

I saw the police approaching us making me shake. Fuck! What to do? What to do?

Without thinking, I pulled byul at my back as the police reached us.

Another trouble, I'm screwed on this situation! I thought I'll just be carrying a suit case but now, I'm carrying a law case.

Kisses😘