Fears (Fem Reader)

Disclaimer: I don't own any MHA Characters. Image I found online. Plot is mine. It's short, I know. I didn't have a lot of time so that's why it's short.

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

It was a quiet night for (Y/N) and Shoto. She had snuck into his dorm and was spending the night. She laid in his embrace while he held her, stroking her (H/L), (H/C) hair. "Hey love?" Shoto whispered. "What's up Shoto?" She whispered back. "I was just curious. What's your biggest fear?" He asked. "Oh, my biggest fear is probably a tie between the dark and spiders. The dark not because it's dark, but because of what could be lurking in the dark, waiting to attack. Spiders because they're spiders." She answered. He gave a small chuckle. "Because they're spiders? That's amazing reasoning love." He said with a smile, kissing her forehead. "I know right, anyways what about you? What's your biggest fear?" She questioned. "If I'm being honest, you." He replied with a sad smile. "Me?!" She whisper-yelled. "Why me?" She asked, worried that she did something wrong. "No it's nothing wrong. It's just I'm scared that one day you'll look in the mirror and see yourself as I see you. You will realize just how amazing you are and that you deserve better than me..." He explained. (Y/N) just had a shocked look on her face. "Shoto..." She whispered. "I'm terrified that you'll leave me." He finished, looking in her eyes. She did the first thing she could think of, she kissed him on the lips. His eyes widened before they closed and he kissed her back. She pulled away and pecked his lips a few more times before pulling away completely. "Shoto, listen to me. I love you so damn much. I would never leave you for anyone. Besides, I only want you." She declared, snuggling back into his chest. "That's a relief, I love you too." He whispered back. "Oh, look at the time, it's 2:23am" She whispered. "We should get some sleep then." He replied. "Ok, goodnight Shoto." She said before drifting off to sleep. "Goodnight, my love." He whispered back, before falling asleep himself. 

A/N: I'm sorry, I know it's really short. The next one will be lomger, I promise