Sick Day (Fem Reader)

This was a request from AstroNova88! Thank you so much for requesting!

Disclaimer: I don't own any MHA Characters or the image. I own the plot.

Warnings: Language, Mention of Endeavor, Mention of Kiribaku

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(F/C) = Favourite Colour

Shoto knew something was wrong from the moment he woke up. The bright light of the sun shone through the curtains, showing it was the start of a brand new day. He groaned and nuzzled his head deeper into his pillow, the light making his head pound. 'Weird, usually I'm not this tired,' he thought, releasing a hiss of pain. 'Thinking never makes my head hu-' he swore it felt like a parasite was inside his head, nipping at making a nest in his brain, 'alright, no thinking!' Suddenly, he felt his stomach churn as an acidic feeling began creeping its way up his throat. His grey and blue eyes widened as he sprinted to the bathroom connected to his dorm, barely making it in time. He fell to his knees, gripping the porcelain, white toilet firmly as he released his stomach's contents. He pulled away two minutes later, but immediately stuck his head back in the bowl, gagging and coughing as vomit not only came out of his mouth, but his nose as well. Tears welled in his eyes as he weakly rested his head on the side of the toilet seat, breathing steadily in an attempt to stop puking, "(Y/N)..."

Meanwhile, the (H/C) was just getting out of bed. She sat up and smiled weakly, her ears twitching as they adjusted to the sound of birds chirping. Slowly, (Y/N) got out of bed and stretched, a soft whine escaping her lips as her tired body began waking up. She decided that since it was a weekend, she didn't need to get dressed right away. She remained in her fluffy, (F/C) pajama pants and black tank top, bending down and picking up a grey sweatshirt off the floor. 'I should probably give this back to Shoto soon,' she thought, smiling at the idea of her boyfriend desperately searching for his favourite hoodie. She just couldn't help but steal it; it was so soft, warm, and it smelt like him so it brought her comfort when she needed it most. She slipped it on and made her to the door, closing it behind her as she went down the stairs and to the communal kitchen she shared with her friends.

When she arrived, she saw that her best friend, Katsuki Bakugo, was already in there, cooking something that smelled absolutely delicious. "Morning, blasty. What're you making?" she asked, smirking as he growled. "Shut it, extra. If you must know, I'm making eggs," he replied, his red eyes glaring into her (E/C) ones. "Hm, sounds good. Let me have some?" She laughed at his taken aback expression. He finally snapped out of his daze, "I guess, but only because I don't need your dumb ass burning down my kitchen." "Hate to break it to you, but we all live here. It's everyone's kitchen," (Y/N) teased, grabbing a cup so she could pour herself a drink. "None of you damn extras can cook. It's my kitchen," he argued, turning off the heat, "anyways, come get your damn eggs." She smiled and grabbed a plate, quickly grabbing half of the eggs, "thank you, I appreciate it." He blushed slightly but replaced it with a glare, "whatever." The two ate in silence before Sero came bursting in, "(Y/N)!" The (H/C) looked up from her plate, "yeah?" "It's Todoroki! You need to go to his dorm!" he exclaimed, a panicked expression on his face. Her (E/C) eyes widened and she nodded, forgetting to clean up her plate as she sprinted up the stairs.

She soon made it to the fifth floor, arriving outside of his dorm, "Sho?" she called, knocking weakly. When she got no response, she knocked harder, "Shoto? It's me." After he still didn't respond, she decided enough was enough. Checking the door knob, she found his door was unlocked. With a sigh, she pushed open the creaky wood and stepped inside, closing it behind her. "Shoto? Where are you?" she called out, her eyes scanning the room. His bed wasn't made, which meant he had to be inside; he never left his dorm without making his bed. She finally glanced over to the left side of his room, seeing his bathroom door was open and the light was on. "Sho? I'm coming in," she declared, not wasting another moment as she approached the room. She peeked inside and gasped, seeing her boyfriend fast asleep, head resting against the toilet seat. The smell of puke filled the air and there was residue on his chin and cupid's bow. "Fuck..." she mumbled, walking over to him.