Secret Admirer (Fem Reader)

Disclaimer: I don't own any MHA characters or the image. I own the plot. Writing (notes and stuff) are in italics and bold. Thoughts are in italics.

Warnings: Kinda creepy, language, mention of Endeavor

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(D/N) = Dog Name

 Rumours spread around quickly and easily in every school. U.A. was no exception. Sometimes the rumours were about teachers supposedly getting together, sometimes they were about if a test was canceled or if they had a supply. However, this time, they were about a certain student being jealous (Y/N)'s and Shoto's relationship.

(Y/N) and Shoto walked up to U.A., hand in hand while chatting quietly. (Y/N) was telling Shoto about something cute that her dog, (D/N) had done that morning. When they arrived at their lockers, they put away their bags and changed their shoes. When (Y/N) opened hers, she saw a letter was taped to the door. "Huh, that's weird." She thought aloud, catching Shoto's attention. "What's weird, my love?" He asked, closing his locker and walking towards her. She handed him the letter, confusion in both their expressions. "Did you leave this here?" She asked, gesturing to the letter. Shoto raised his left brow and opened the letter, reading what was written inside.

'Roses are red, Violets are blue, I know you love me, and I love you too.

~Your Secret Admirer'

Shoto grimaced at the note, clenching his fist tightly. "Sorry, but I didn't write this." He explained, pouting slightly. (Y/N) giggled at his pout and quickly pecked his lips. "Don't worry, I'm not going to fall for this secret admirer, I only love you." She reassured, hugging him. Shoto gave a small smile and hugged her back, kissing the top of her head. "I know, I just don't like the idea of someone else fawning over you." He mumbled, jealousy in his tone. (Y/N) rolled her eyes playfully and grabbed his hand. "Come on, you big baby. We're going to be late for class!" She exclaimed, dragging him along. Shoto rolled his eyes but allowed her to pull him along. "I'm not a baby..." He mumbled, looking away. (Y/N) heard him, and began laughing. "Sure you aren't."

After their morning classes, it was finally lunch. Shoto and (Y/N) headed to their lockers so they could grab their lunches. Once they arrived, Shoto grabbed his lunch and walked over to (Y/N), who was frozen in shock. When he got a better look, he saw that her locker was full of roses, chocolates, and there was a letter in the middle. "This is getting weird..." (Y/N) mumbled, still in shock. Shoto frowned at the display set up and walked to the cafeteria, not alerting (Y/N) of his presence. (Y/N) sighed and picked up the note, reading it over a few times, blushing at what was written.

'Your (H/C) hair shines brighter than any star in the galaxy. Your (E/C) eyes are the windows to a land where you and me belong together. Your beauty is as perfect as royalty itself. It's hard to believe you even exist, as you're the perfect girl. Your boyfriend doesn't realize the angel he has. You should leave him for someone who treats you as the queen you are.

~Your Secret Admirer'

(Y/N) rolled her eyes at how cheesy it was, and threw it out. "He does treat me like a queen, I'm not leaving him for this." She said aloud to no one. She grabbed the roses from her locker and threw them out, along with the chocolates. She sighed and grabbed her lunch, closing her locker and walking to the cafeteria. Unknown to her, a certain student had watched how she threw away their hard work, clenching their fist in determination. "Back to the drawing board..." They mumbled, walking off to the lunch room.

When (Y/N) arrived, she noticed her boyfriend sitting with their usual group of friends. She sat down beside him, and kissed his cheek. "What took you so long, (Y/N)?" Uraraka asked. "Oh, some secret admirer decided to set something up in my locker. I had to throw it all out." She explained. Shoto smiled slightly at the fact that she destroyed the display. "Secret admirer?!" Izuku shouted, covering his mouth in embarrassment after he realized he shouted. The group laughed at their broccoli friend's outburst, then returned to the subject at hand. "Any ideas on who it could be?" Iida asked, wiping his hands with a napkin. "At first, I thought it was Shoto, but it turns out it wasn't him." (Y/N) admitted, disappointment in her eyes. "Yeah, it wasn't me. I don't like the fact that it is someone else." Shoto added, a slight frown on his face. The group pondered in thought for a few minutes until Tsuyu spoke up. "I think I know who it is, kero." She declared, catching everyone else's attention. "Who?" (Y/N) asked. "That's for you to find out, but if it's who I think it is, he will reveal himself eventually. He's not good at being subtle or keeping thoughts to himself. (Y/N) groaned in frustration and placed her head on Shoto's shoulder. "Fine, I trust you. He better reveal himself soon, so I can turn him down easily." (Y/N) explained, closing her eyes to try and calm down.

The next day, (Y/N) walked into school alone. Normally, she would've walked with Shoto, but his father needed him to stay back for a bit. Shoto said he would meet her at school. (Y/N) opened her locker and braced herself for another extravagant set up, but opened her locker to see a bunch of pictures of herself, along with another note. (Y/N) gasped in shock and took a step back. 'SO FUCKING CREEPY!' She thought, breath uneven. She calmed herself down a bit and grabbed the note, quickly closing her locker. She read through the note, immediately knowing who the secret admirer was.

'Do you like the photos? I thought they captivated your beauty. When we first met on the first day of school, it started out with me thinking you were beautiful. Everyday, my small crush on you grew more and more until it developed into the love I have for you now. I know you're dating the Candian Flag, but I could treat you so much better. My love for you is ten times more electric than his ever could be. Pikachu, I choose you! Meet me outside, by the cherry blossoms for a shocking reveal.

~Your Secret Admirer'

(Y/N) hesitated before deciding to go to the cherry blossoms to meet up with the secret admirer. She texted Shoto, explaining the display she saw, the note, and where she was going. After the text was sent, she made her way to the cherry blossoms. Once she arrived, she saw nobody there. "Hello? Anybody here?" She called out, walking around. All of a sudden, she was hugged from behind. "I see you got my notes, did you like the display?" The admirer asked, breath close to her neck. "You're a little close, Denki." She declared, pushing out of his embrace. Denki stood there, smiling slightly. "Sorry, I forgot about personal space for a second there." He explained, rubbing the back of his neck. "Look, I'm flattered how you feel about me, but I'm with Shoto. That's not going to change." She explained, feeling uncomfortable. Denki sighed and took a step closer, causing (Y/N) to take a step back. "Oh come on, my love. My displays were perfect." He persuaded. (Y/N) scoffed and rolled her eyes. "If by perfect you mean creepy, then yes, they were perfect." She responded, taking another step back. "Anyways, I just came to let you down, I'm going back to class." She said, turning to walk away. Denki quickly walked over to her and grabbed her arm. "You aren't going anymore, my love." Denki ordered, his voice stern and angry. (Y/N) tried to break free, but wasn't able to. "Let me go!" She cried out, struggling. Denki just smirked and hugged her from behind. "Oh come on, don't you like feeling like this?" He asked, voice cold and cruel. (Y/N)'s eyes teared up as she struggled to break free. Out of nowhere a shot of ice came flying towards the two, causing them to split apart. (Y/N) knew only person who had an ice quirk, and went running over to them. "Shoto!" She exclaimed, latching onto him. She buried her face in his neck and tried not to cry, feeling safe in his embrace. Shoto made sure Denki was stuck in place before he walked away with (Y/N). "I'm sorry I didn't arrive sooner, I'm glad you're okay." He said, hugging her back. "I'm better now that you're here." She added, leaning up and kissing him quickly. Shoto smiled into the kiss and pulled away, grabbing her hand. "Come on, we need to tell Aizawa what happened." He said, walking her into the school, glad he made it on time.