Grounded (Fem Reader)

Disclaimer: I'm so sorry for taking a break last weekend! I'm back now, and I hope you enjoy. I don't own any MHA characters or the GIF. I own the plot

Warnings: Language, Mineta

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

 (Y/N) was grounded once again. She had gotten into a fight at school, so her father grounded her. "It wasn't my fault! He had it coming!" (Y/N) argued, crossing her arms over her chest. Her father sighed, shaking his head. "(Y/N), that doesn't give you the right to jump the guy." Aizawa declared. (Y/N) huffed, thinking of what to say. "He shouldn't have been all over us! He has been since our first year! He deserved it!" She exclaimed, not looking at her father. "That doesn't mean you can physically fight him. Next time, either ignore him or get a teacher." Aizawa declared, walking away. "So, am I ungrounded?" She asked, hope in her voice. Aizawa laughed dryly before turning around, smiling at his daughter. "Of course not. You're grounded for the weekend, and that's final." Aizawa explained, walking to his home office. "This is bullshit!" She cried, stomping off to her room.

(Y/N) pulled open her door, slamming it shut afterwards. She flopped onto her bed, screaming into her pillow. Once she couldn't scream anymore, she lifted her head, choosing to just sit on her bed. "Stupid fucking Mineta...He fucking deserved it..." She mumbled, wiping the angry tears that had fallen down her cheeks. Her rage was interrupted when she heard her phone ringing. She looked over and saw it was her boyfriend of two years, Shoto Todoroki. She sighed and answered the call. "Hello?" She answered, sniffling slightly. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" He asked, concerned. (Y/N) laughed dryly, shaking her head even though he couldn't see it. "Nope. Remember what happened earlier today?" She asked, her breath shaky. "The whole Mineta thing?" He asked. "Yep. My dad thinks I'm in the wrong, even though Present Mic thought what I did was right." "What the hell? The whole class literally cheered when you were done." "I know! My dad still thinks I'm in the wrong, so I'm grounded for the weekend." She explained, a single tear running down her cheek. "But...nevermind. I understand. I have to get going, my father is home, meaning I need to start training. I'll text you later." He said gloomily. (Y/N) picked up on it, but didn't question it. "Okay, we'll talk later. I love you." She said. "I love you too." He replied. (Y/N) hung up, grabbing her headphones from her desk. She plugged them into her phone and put them on, wanting to drown out the world.

After a few hours, she heard her father calling for her. She took out her headphones, walking to her door. "Yeah?" She yelled, trying not to sound rude. "Dinner!" Aizawa called, the sound of plates being put down was heard. "Coming!" (Y/N) replied, closing her door and heading down the stairs. During dinner, she made talk with her father, before deciding to head back to her room. "Before you go, I need your electronics. You are grounded after all." Aizawa declared. (Y/N) sighed and nodded, heading up to her room. She hid her headphones, but grabbed her laptop and phone. She went back downstairs and handed her father her phone. She hesitated before handing over her laptop. "I know I'm grounded, but I need to keep my laptop." (Y/N) declared, looking away. "Oh? And why's that?" He asked, his tone tired. "Midnight gave us a project due Tuesday. I'd like to finish it this weekend." She said, finally looking at her father. Aizawa thought for a few minutes before sighing. "Fine. School purposes only though." Aizawa declared. (Y/N) smiled slightly and hugged her dad. "Thanks dad. I'll see you tomorrow." She said, pulling away. Aizawa nodded, watching as (Y/N) left to her room. She entered her room, locking the door. She went to her bed and grabbed her headphones. She spent the night watching YouTube and Netflix until she fell asleep.

The next morning, she woke up around 7:30am. She sat up and stretched, accidently knocking her laptop off her bed. She sighed and picked it up, plugging it in to charge. She hid her headphones and headed downstairs. Once she arrived, she was greeted by her father. "Morning, (Y/N)." He said, taking a sip of his coffee. "Morning, dad." She replied, getting the cereal. After she poured herself a bowl and sat next to her father. They talked for a bit until they were interrupted by her father's work phone. Aizawa sighed before answering it, flinching at Present Mic's loud voice. "Mic, stop yelling. What's up?" He asked, (Y/N) laughing at her father's reaction. Aizawa sighed when he finally got an answer. "Yeah, okay. I'm on my way." He said, standing up. "I need to go, don't do anything stupid." He said, rushing out the door. (Y/N) sighed, deciding she would work on her project.

After a few hours of working, she got a notification on her computer. She smiled slightly and opened it, a picture of her and Shoto popping up. "3 year anniversary today..." She read, not processing the words until a few minutes later. "WAIT, 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY?!" She exclaimed to no one, jumping out of her chair. She quickly looked at the time, seeing it was almost 10am. "Shit! That must have been why he sounded upset when I told him I was grounded for the weekend!" She exclaimed, sighing to herself. She thoght for a moment before an idea came to mind. She quickly called up her friends Uraraka, Ashido, and Jirou. She explained the situation to them, and they agreed to help. After setting up with them for what seemed like forever, (Y/N) got Uraraka to call her boyfriend. She waited a few minutes for him to answer. "Uraraka? What's up?" He asked, clearly confused. " Can you go to the park near (Y/N)'s house? There's a surprise here for you." She asked, giggling slightly. "I guess. I'll be there shortly." He explained. Uraraka hung up, laughing with the others. "Alright, we're gonna go! Good luck!" Ashido exclaimed, leaving with the others. "Thank you so much!" (Y/N) exclaimed, waving goodbye.

About 25 minutes later, she saw a figure with red and white hair walk into the park. She quickly hid behind a tree, trying not to be seen. Shoto noticed a picnic set up and decided to walk towards it. He looked down and saw a card with his name on it. He picked it up and read it carefully.

'Dear Shoto,

If you're reading this, know that I love you very much. I know this weekend wasn't very fortunate, but I decided to set this up for you. Now, turn around you candy cane!

~(Y/N)'

Shoto quickly turned around, only to see the (H/C) standing there. "Happy Anniversary, Shoto!" She exclaimed, eyes tearing up. Shoto gave her a smile and quickly closed the gap, kissing her passionately. (Y/N) smiled into the kiss and pulled away when the need for air became too much. "Happy Anniversary, my love. Thank you for this..." Shoto mumbled, placing his head on top of hers.