She Can't Be... (Part 2) (Fem Reader)

Disclaimer: I got so many requests for a Part 2, so here you go! I don't own any MHA Characters or the image. I own the plot. Thoughts are in italics.

Warnings: Language, Endeavor

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

Previously:

'The candy cane boy froze at the note, relief spreading throughout his chest. 'She's alive! But, father...' He thought, feeling hate flow through his veins. Without alerting anyone, he quietly packed some clothes and other necessities in a bag, making sure he had his phone and the note before sneaking out the window, going to find the League of Villains. He decided at that moment that heros like his father and All Might needed to be taken down, and that he needed (Y/N) more than anything.'

The cold air hit his tear stained face as he hit the ground. He took one look back at his school, contemplating whether or not he's making the right decision. 'If I tell the heroes, they could save her from the hideout...' He thought, turning around so he was now facing the school. 'However, if what the villains wrote is true, she's not safe here.' He argued with himself, turning back around to face the road. He eventually decided to go and check out the villain's hideout, at least to make sure (Y/N) was actually alive. "Goodbye, U.A..." He mumbled, a single tear falling down his scarred face before he sighed, beginning to walk away from the school.

On the way to the bar, Shoto had to make sure he wouldn't be spotted by any heroes, friends, or the press. Considering he was the son of the 'almighty' Endeavor, everyone seemed to recognize him. He decided to stick to the shadows, avoiding the main roads at all costs. Shoto made sure to keep his hood up at well, doing the best he could to hide his very obvious scar. Suddenly, his phone began ringing, startling him. He glanced at the caller ID, seeing it was Endeavor. 'Shit, why now?' He thought, groaning quietly before answering the phone. "Yes?" He asked, trying to hide the nerves in his voice. The last thing he needed was his father finding out where he was going. "Shoto, I'm at U.A.! Where the fuck are you?!" His father shouted, making the red and white haired boy flinch. "I-I decided to t-take a walk. It's a lot, k-know you?" He lied, hoping his father won't doubt him. "Why? She was a waste of space anyways! Whatever, just hurry back!" Endeavour ordered, hanging up the phone. "You're the first to go, asshole..." He whispered, continuing his journey to the bar where the League of Villains were staying.

After about thirty long minutes, he finally arrived outside a run down bar. Upon first glance, it didn't look too appealing. It appeared to be standing on its last leg, and Shoto guessed business wasn't exactly booming. He took a deep breath before adjusting the bag on his shoulder, knocking on the door three times. One minute passed, then two, then five before someone opened the door. "Geez kid, your knock needs some work. I could barely hear it." The voice said, Shoto recognizing the person as Mr.Compress, one of the villains from the training camp. Shoto stood silent, just staring at the villain. "Well, come in! I see you followed Tomura's secret note!:" Compress declared, stepping out of the doorway and allowing Shoto to enter.

Once he walked inside, he immediately saw some familiar faces. First, there was the crazy blonde that he remembered was obsessed with Izuku, Himiko Toga. Then, he saw the warping villain Kurogiri, along with the leader, Tomura Shigaraki. Finally, in the corner, he saw a face he never thought he would see again. "Toya?" He croaked, eyes wide. The man glanced up from the ground, his piercing blue eyes staring into Shoto's gray and blue. "Shoto?" He asked, walking towards the candy cane boy. "Dabi, you know him?" Kurogiri asked, preparing drinks. "Remember how I said I ran away from home? He's my little brother..." Dabi answered, bending down and giving Shoto a hug. Shoto felt his eyes tear up as he hugged back, finally reunited with his long lost brother. Once he pulled away, Shoto looked over to Shigaraki. "Is it true? Is (Y/N) alive?" He asked, getting straight to the point. "You're very blunt. No wonder you and Dabi are related. Before you can see her, I have some questions prepared." The blue haired man answered, getting up from his seat and walking towards Shoto. "Question one. Did you bring any heroes with you?" He asked, red eyes as sharp as ever. Shoto gulped before answering. "No, I did not." "Good, question two. Do you believe us when we say that the hero society is corrupt?" That question made Shoto think for a bit. Obviously he did, but could he really admit that to himself? He gulped before finally giving his answer. "Yes, I do. People like my father are corrupt, and need to be stopped!" He declared, making Shigaraki laugh. "Great answer! Last one. Will you be joining the League of Villains after this?" He asked, a devious smirk on his face. Shoto froze, not really knowing the answer. "I'd like to see (Y/N) first. We'll decide together what we'll do." He answered, voice steady. Shigaraki thought for a few moments before allowing it. "Dabi, take our potential new recruit to your room." He demanded, getting a nod from the black haired man. "Alright. Come on, Shoto." Dabi said, beginning to walk away.

Shoto quickly followed behind his brother, going up the flight of stairs. "I'm sorry about how extreme this was. It was the only way." Dabi explained, not turning around to look at Shoto. "It's alright. I just want to see (Y/N) right now." He declared, getting a nod from Dabi. Suddenly, the two stopped outside a large, oak door. "We're here. I can give you half an hour alone together. Then, you gotta come downstairs and give Tomura your answers." He said, unlocking the door and walking back down the stairs. Shoto took one last deep breath before opening the door and taking a step inside. He closed the door behind himself, taking in the room. It was very spacious, and not many things were inside. However, he immediately noticed a familiar (H/C) sitting on the bed. "(Y/N)?" He asked, his voice trembling. The figure turned around, smiling at him. "Sho!" She exclaimed, standing up and rushing over to him, hugging him tightly. Shoto felt his knees buckle as he carefully brought himself and (Y/N) to the ground. He felt tears slowly rolling down his cheeks, quiet sobs coming out of him. He had experienced so much stress and pain these last few hours that it just came crashing down on him. (Y/N) began stroking his hair slowly, trying to calm her boyfriend down. "Baby, it's okay. I'm here. I'm alive." She mumbled, kissing his forehead. That small amount of contact wasn't enough for Shoto, so he leaned up and pressed his lips against hers, only pulling away when the need for air became too much. "Did they hurt you?" He asked, kissing all over her face. She giggled quietly, holding him tighter. "No, they didn't. They saved me, actually." She declared. Shoto tilted his head in confusion, asking her to explain what happened. "Your father decided to confront me about dating you. He tried forcing me to break up with you, but I told him I would never. He was about to lay his hands on me when Dabi and Toga came out of nowhere, getting Endeavor away from me. Dabi grabbed me and brought me back here, where they carried out their plan with the fake me being dead." She explained, watching as a frown came to Shoto's face. "That damn bastard!" He growled, calming down when he felt (Y/N) rubbing his hip. Before they could say anything else, a shout came from downstairs. "That's half an hour, lovebirds! We need an answer!" Toga shouted, making the couple head downstairs.

Shigaraki watched as the couple came down the stairs, holding hands. "What a special reunion." He teased, watching both of their cheeks heat up. "Thank you for saving her from my shitty father." Shoto said, genuinely grateful. "It was no big deal. Nobody deserves to deal with that flaming piece of dog shit." Dabi declared, getting a giggle from (Y/N). "Anyways, I gave you your half an hour. Did you make a decision?" Shigaraki asked. Shoto and (Y/N) looked at each other, nodding. "Yes, we did." (Y/N) said, a smile on her face. "Well then, let's hear it." Shigaraki encouraged, eager to hear their choice.

Time Skip to a Few Weeks Later

Endeavor groaned as he arrived on the scene. Villains had decided to rob from a local hero support store, so now he had to waste his 'precious' time and help out. He began fighting against Dabi when he felt himself get knocked over by a strong gust of wind. Before he could get up, he felt an extreme burst of cold. He looked down, only to see he was encased in ice. "Look, he's in a prison!" A familiar voice exclaimed, giggling to herself. "We gotta go. Tomura gave the signal to fall back." Another familiar voice explained, making Endeavor look up in shock. There stood (Y/N) and Shoto, decked out in dark clothes. "Long time no see, bastard." (Y/N) greeted, grabbing Shoto's hand. "You became a villain?!" Endeavor cried, feeling himself get more and more angry. "Yep. Maybe you should've thought about that before you tried to harm the love of my life." Shoto declared, his voice cold as ice. The couple smirked at the trapped hero before running to the rendezvous point, listening to Endeavor screaming at them all the way there.