Don't Give Up On Me (Fem Reader)

This was a request from Internest11! Thank you for requesting! This is a song fic to the song Don't Give Up On Me by Andy Grammer. Lyrics are in bold and italics

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/L) = First Letter of Name  *Example: K. Bakugo*

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

I will fight

I will fight for you

A heavy silence filled the air as the two students of Class 1-A sat across from each other, a pained look in both their eyes. "Sho," (Y/N) breathed, tears welling in her (E/C) eyes, "we need to stop this..." He shook his head, his red and white hair covering his mismatched eyes slightly, "I refuse." The (H/C) groaned, the tears falling down her soft cheeks in thick, salty streams, "Sho, he's getting suspicious! He'd fight you if he found out!" "I don't care. I'm not going to lose you because your brother can't handle our relationship," he argued, making his girlfriend's heart beat painfully in her chest.

I always do until my heart

Is black and blue

(Y/N) groaned, tugging at her hair from stress, "you know how Katsuki's temper gets. He could actually kill you! I can't lose you either..." she mumbled the last part, refusing to show him her tearful expression any longer. Shoto sighed in understandment and stood up; he walked over to her and grabbed her hands, gently pulling her up with him. Now with the young couple standing, the dual-haired boy engulfed her into a hug, the (H/C) melting into the touch immediately. "You won't lose me. Even if he forces us to break up, I won't listen. I don't give a damn what Bakugo says," he explained, making his girlfriend giggle weakly.

And I will stay

I will stay with you

Too absorbed in their hug, neither of the two heard the front door slam open, "I'm home!" (Y/N)'s eyes widened and she tried to pull away, but Shoto wasn't budging, "Sho! It's Katsuki!" she whispered, still struggling in her boyfriend's grasp. He refused to move and hugged her tighter, burying his face in her shoulder; the (H/C) could not understand why he was suddenly being affectionate. After accepting their fate, she pressed a kiss to the side of his head, her ears straining as she heard her brother enter the room, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

We'll make it to the other side

Like lovers do

While her brother screamed and grumbled profanities, the young prodigy pulled away from his girlfriend, ruffling her hair as he smirked at her flustered expression. His grey and blue eyes turned to meet Katsuki's crimson ones, "oh, Bakugo. You're home earlier than expected." 'How did you not hear him?! I even warned you!' (Y/N) thought, shaking her head, "Katsuki, just calm down," she encouraged, noticing her brother's smoking palms. "I already told you this at school, IcyHot! Stay the fuck away from my sister!" he shouted, grabbing the (H/C) by her wrist and pulling her behind him.

I'll reach my hands out in the dark

And wait for yours to interlock

She groaned at her brother's behavior, releasing her wrist from his grasp, "what about what I want, Katsuki?!" she argued, glaring at the explosive blond. He huffed and rolled his eyes, "we talked about this, (Y/N). You weren't to date-" "Shoto or Izuku, I know," she interrupted him, a hint of hurt flashed in Shoto's eyes, "but the thing is, I don't care." The dual-haired boy almost laughed at the shocked expression on Katsuki's face, "you WHAT?!" The (H/C) sighed, "I don't care," she repeated, reaching out and taking her boyfriend's hand, their fingers interlocking, "I love him. You need to get over it, Katsuki."