Meet the Parents (Part 2) (Fem Reader)

Disclaimer: I'm sorry for the week long hiatus, I've had a busy week. Anyways, I finally got around to finishing the final part of 'Meet the Parents'! I don't own any MHA characters. I found the image online, I own the plot. This also mentions Kiribaku. (Sorry, but it's one of my OTP's,) It isn't a major part of the story, but it is mentioned.

Warnings: Bad Language, Endeavor

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

It had been a few days since Shoto met (Y/N)'s father, or rather, learned about (Y/N)'s father. Since he had figured out that Aizawa was his girlfriend's father, he felt self-conscious. He feared that every little thing he did was being judged by Aizawa in order to see if he was really 'worthy' of dating his daughter. Aizawa on the other hand, had been a bit less harsh on Shoto. No one in the class realized this, only (Y/N) and Kirishima had noticed. He would glare less at Shoto, and (Y/N) noticed that he even extended one of Shoto's breaks by three minutes. It was Thursday after classes when she finally talked to someone about it. (Y/N) was standing with Shoto, waiting for him to finish packing. Suddenly, she felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned around to see her shark-toothed friend. "Hey Kiri!" She greeted. "Hey (Y/N), can we talk?" He replied. (Y/N) nodded and turned to her boyfriend. "I'll meet up with you in a few minutes, okay?" She asked, kissing his cheek. "Alright, I'll be with Midoriya." He replied. She nodded and Shoto walked over to his broccoli friend. She then turned to Kirishima. "So, what's up?" She asked. "Have you noticed Aizawa acting...different?" He asked, eyes filled with confusion. (Y/N) tilted her head, confused. "Different how?" She questioned. Kirishima sighed before continuing. "He seems to be acting a bit nicer to Todoroki. It started the day after he met him." He explained. (Y/N)'s eyes widened and she nodded her head rapidly. "Oh yeah! Did you notice he extended his break by a few minutes?" She asked. Kirishima nodded and (Y/N) sighed. "It's weird, like really weird. He doesn't even give this kind of treatment to me! His own daughter!" She exclaimed, but quickly covered her mouth, realizing they weren't alone. She looked around and made sure no one noticed before continuing. "Yeah! Anyways, I'll text you later. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy." Kirishima explained, waving goodbye. (Y/N) waved goodbye before heading towards Shoto. 'I guess dad has been acting strange. What should I do about it?' She thought to herself. She finally decided to confront him about it later.

"Hey dad?" She called into her house. She had just gotten back from a small after school date with Shoto. "Yeah?" She heard her father reply. "Can we talk?" (Y/N) asked, her voice had a hint of uneasiness. "Yeah, sure. Give me a few minutes to finish this report." Aizawa replied. "Okay!" (Y/N) exclaimed, unpacking her bag. Once she was done, she moved to sit on the couch in their living room. About five minutes later, she could hear shuffling. A few moments passed before she saw her father come shuffling into the living room, rocking his usual sleeping bag. "Hey dad." She greeted, giving a nervous smile. Aizawa raised an eyebrow before joining her on the couch. "Hey? Everything alright?" He asked, turning to face her. Slowly, (Y/N) turned to meet his gaze. "I wanted to talk to about your behaviour..." She said, trailing off towards the end. "Isn't that something I should be saying to you? Not the other way around?" Aizawa joked, a smirk coming to his face. (Y/N) rolled her eyes before continuing. "You've been acting different towards Shoto, I wanted to know why." She explained. Aizawa looked taken aback before clearing his throat. "I have no idea what you're talking about." He replied, looking away. "Don't play dumb. You've glared at him a lot less than you used to. You even extended his break by three minutes today!" She exclaimed. Aizawa sighed and stayed silent for a few minutes, trying to gather some words. "I...I don't want to scare him off." He explained. (Y/N) looked confused before asking for an explanation. "He's your first boyfriend that isn't a piece of shit. Meaning, I actually approve of him. I didn't want to be a dick to him and potentially ruin this for you." He finished. (Y/N) smiled slightly and hugged her dad. Aizawa was shocked for a minute before hugging back. "Thanks dad. That means a lot." She mumbled. Aizawa smiled slightly and pulled away. "Alright, enough of this sappy shit. I know for a fact you have homework, so get to it." He said, standing up from the couch. "Alright, remember that I'm not gonna be home until late tomorrow, I'm meeting Shoto's mother." (Y/N) declared, standing up as well. "Alright." Aizawa replied, walking back to his office. (Y/N) smiled slightly and grabbed her bag, heading to her room.