She Can't Be... (Part 3) (Fem Reader)

By popular demand, it is back! I hope you enjoy! If you haven't read the previous two parts, I suggest you do so before reading this one! (It'll make more sense if you do! :3)

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

Previously:

'"You became a villain?!" Endeavor cried, feeling himself get more and more angry. "Yep. Maybe you should've thought about that before you tried to harm the love of my life," Shoto declared, his voice cold as ice. The couple smirked at the trapped hero before running to the rendezvous point, listening to Endeavor screaming at them all the way there.'

They were the first to arrive, so they used the opportunity to catch their breath. "That look on Endeavor's face..." (Y/N) began, taking a sip of water from the bottle she had brought with her, "it was worth all the fear he made me go through during the years." Shoto nodded, wiping his slick forehead, "any opportunity to see that bastard angry is one I'll take." A silence fell over the young villain couple, but it wasn't awkward. It was comfortable; one that told them they were finally free from their old lives.

Sure, there were times where they missed Class 1-A; where they missed training to be heroes, but it didn't mean anything. The Hero's Association was corrupt. Practically nobody there actually gave any shits about saving people; they only cared about the money, fame, and rewards. Obviously, there were some good people there like All Might, Eraserhead, and Fat Gum, but they only provided false hope. Nobody could save everybody; they would become corrupt eventually. That was why (Y/N) and Shoto agreed to join the League of Villains. They could help people by taking down the real villains: Endeavor and the rest of the corrupt heroes.

Suddenly, a loud explosion interrupted their peaceful silence. The (H/C) snapped her head towards the sound, "I think our favourite prisoner has escaped." "The others aren't back yet; things must have gone sideways," the dual-haired boy announced, reaching into his back pocket to grab a communicator, "Kurogiri, what's going on?!" A sigh was heard from the other end, "Tomura and the others got into an...unplanned altercation. I'm sending a portal to you and Miss (Y/L/N); Dabi wants you guys back." Despite wanting to go and fight to protect their new family, the two knew it would be better if they returned as ordered; the others could fight, they'd be fine. Nodding in understanding, Shoto placed the communicator back to its original place in his pocket and waited for the portal with (Y/N).

Only a few moments passed before their escape route had arrived. "We need to go back; Touya's orders," he explained, grabbing his girlfriend's hand. She sighed and nodded, trudging towards the swirling, purple portal that entranced her with every movement. She was reminded of the first time she ever saw it; back at the USJ attack. How much fear and anger it gave her. Now, it was one of the most comforting things in the world. It meant someone had her back; somewhere safe she could fall back to when in need. As the two entered, the world distorted around them and continued to spin until they were back inside the bar the League used as their hideout.

Kurogiri smirked subtly as the two practically fell into the bar, their limbs tangled together as they collapsed to the floor. "Enjoy your fall?" he asked, preparing glasses of water for the two. He could tell just by looking at them that they were in need. Shoto's face was flushed and was breathing heavily while (Y/N) looked dehydrated. Her quirk was Water Manipulation and considering they were coming back from a battle, she had most likely used up most of her supply. The (H/C) quickly scrambled away from her boyfriend, clearly embarrassed by the situation, before getting up on her feet and taking a seat at the bar. "T-Thank you, Kurogiri" she stuttered, placing the ice cold glass to her lips. The dual-haired boy slowly stood up and joined her at the bar, nodding his head in thanks.