She Can't Be... (Fem Reader)

Disclaimer: I don't own any MHA Characters or the image. I own the plot. Thoughts are in italics and notes are in bold and italics

Warnings: Language, Angst, Panic Attack, Gore(ish)

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

Numb. That's all he could feel. There was no use in feeling anything else, he just lost the one person who mattered most to him. Can anyone really blame him though? The sight in front of him was enough to make anyone lose feeling. His girlfriend, his best friend, his soulmate, was dead in front of him. Shoto was on his way to (Y/N)'s dorm to hang out, but he instead got his worst nightmare. She laid on her bed, a large, gaping, slash on her stomach which caused her to bleed out. Next to her body was a note with his name written on the front in cursive. He couldn't move, couldn't breathe, couldn't understand. Shoto felt his knees give as he crumpled to the ground, his eyes beginning to tear up. He let out the loudest and most desperate scream he could, just staring at her body on the bed.

Shoto began sobbing on the ground as he heard his classmates come running towards the dorm room, trying to figure out what was wrong. He soon heard some feminmine screams, which meant some of his classmates had seen the sight. "What the fuck?!" "Someone get Aizawa-Sensei!" "Is she alive?!" "This can't be happening!" "Someone check on Todoroki-kun!" Those were all various things he heard from his friends, but he didn't care. His eyes were fixed on the bed, his heart painfully beating in his chest. It slowly started to sink in, making him cry out in pain. 'She's really gone. I need her, (Y/N) can't leave! It hurts.... So bad.....' He thought, finally squeezing his eyes shut. He wanted the pain to stop, no matter what. He wanted to punch a wall, hold her lively body again, throw up, and die all at the same time. Before he could do anything, he heard the hurried footsteps that could only belong to Iida and Aizawa.

Aizawa's eyes went wide at the sight in front of him, not believing what was happening himself. "All of you, out now! Back to your dorms!" He ordered, ensuring that his students didn't have to see this for longer than they already have. Once they were all gone, he began to walk towards the body. However, he quickly noticed Shoto was still there, staring off into space on his knees, tears streaming down his face. Aizawa's face softened slightly as he walked over to the red and white haired boy, kneeling in front of him. "Todoroki? Are you with me?" He asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. Shoto jumped at the touch, snapping back into reality as he looked up at Aizawa with red and puffy eyes. "I-" He began, suddenly lurching forward to puke, just barely missing Aizawa. The black haired man sighed and rubbed Shoto's back as he puked while calling for the other teachers and placing the 1-A dorms under lockdown. Once he was done emptying his stomach, he wiped his mouth and looked back up to his teacher. "I-I'm s-sorry!" He stuttered, beginning to hyperventilate. "Todoroki, breathe. You're gonna pass out." Aizawa declared, modeling a deep breath. Shoto tried, but shook his head in protest. 'I wanna pass out! This is a living hell!' He thought, sobbing even more as All Might, Present Mic, and Midnight came running into the dorm.

The three teachers gasped at the sight, all reacting the same way Aizawa did. All Might and Present Mic walked over to the body while Midnight walked over to Aizawa. "Todoroki? Can you hear me?" She asked, kneeling down to his height. Shoto let out a choked sob, continuing to hyperventilate as he nodded his head. "Aizawa, is it smart for him to be in here? He's having a breakdown right in front of us!" Midnight whispered, clearly concerned for her student. "I don't think he could stand up or move, even if he wanted to!" Aizawa whispered back, still trying to get Shoto to breathe. 'Why does it hurt so bad? I miss her so much already! Please, just let this be a nightmare...' He thought, beginning to feel lightheaded from all the sobbing and crying.