Surprise! (Fem Reader)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST ICYHOY BOI THIS WORLD HAS EVER SEEN! YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING BOI!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own any MHA Characters or the image. I own the plot.

Warnings: Language, Fluff to the MAX

Key: 

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

 Shoto woke up with a sigh, refusing to open his eyes. He could tell that his curtains were open without even looking. He groaned and moved his left arm, feeling around for another body. He snapped his eyes open, feeling disappointed when he only found a piece of paper instead of his wife. He sat up slowly, blinking as he tried to wake himself up a bit more so he wasn't an actual zombie. He ran his fingers through his red and white locks before reaching over and grabbing the paper.

'Shoto,

Hey love! Sorry I disappeared on you, I have a few things I need to take care this morning! Try not to miss me too much while you're on patrol! And, don't bore Midoriya with stories again. I know you tend to do that when you miss me. I'll see you later, I love you!

Love,

(Y/N)'

Shoto's cheeks flushed a bright red as he read the note, quickly placing it on the end table beside the king sized bed. "Shit!" He exclaimed, jumping out of bed as he read the time on the clock. "Fuck, okay. It's 7:09. I have until 8:00 to get to the agency to do my patrol, and I still gotta shower." He thought aloud, quickly rushing into the bathroom. He took a brisk shower and quickly dried off, running back into the bedroom he shared with his wife. He rushed over to the closet, throwing it open and grabbing his familiar blue hero costume. As he was adjusting the gray belts, a knock sounded from his front door. "Come in!" Shoto yelled, struggling to fix his shoulder belts. "Todoroki-kun?" The voice called out, walking towards the sound of Shoto's voice. Shoto cursed silently as he finally got the belts adjusted, hearing a knock on the bedroom door. Shoto grabbed his towel from the ground and began drying his candy cane hair as he opened the door, revealing his green-haired friend and patrol partner. "Hey, Midoriya." He greeted, placing the towel in a laundry basket by the door. "Good Morning! I was wondering where you were, we have patrol in ten minutes!" Izuku declared, gesturing the clock. Shoto turned and looked, seeing it was 7:50. "Apologies. I woke up late." Shoto declared, leading Midoriya to the kitchen so he could grab something quick to eat. Midoriya chuckled as he noticed something, making Shoto tilt his head in confusion. "Todoroki-kun..." Izuku said in between laughs. "What is it?" Shoto asked, looking around his home and trying to find something wrong. "Your...costume is on backwards!" Izuku declared, covering his mouth to try and muffle his laughs. Shoto looked down and noticed his costume, was in fact, backwards. "Fuck." Shoto said, walking back into his bedroom to fix his costume. Once he was done and the two finally got to patrol, they were ten minutes late.

At the end of their patrol, Izuku started acting strange. Shoto noticed he had returned to his fidgety ways from high school, even though he had abandoned all those years ago. "Deku? You alright?" He asked, placing a hand on Izuku's green hero suit. Izuku stiffened and hesitantly looked up towards the red and white haired man. "Y-yes! L-let's just get to t-the a-agency!" He exclaimed, picking up his pace. Shoto tilted his head in confusion, but agreed and matched the pace of Izuku. After about ten minutes, the two had finally arrived at their agency. After high school, they both began working at the same agency, and eventually decided to co-own their own agency. Shoto sighed in exhaustion as he entered the office, not noticing the weird look Izuku gave to their secretary. "Shoto sir! Some fresh paperwork has been dropped off in your office." She declared, winking to Izuku. "Alright. Thanks, Kiyoko-san." He said, waving goodbye to Izuku as he began to walk to his office.

When he got to the door, he immediately noticed something was off. First, he noticed the door was open a crack, when he clearly remembered closing and locking his door the day before. Second, there was a light shining through the crack, meaning the lights were on. Finally, there was music playing softly inside the room. 'Someone's in there. Gotta be smart about this.' Shoto thought, feeling his right hand get colder and his left get warmer. He pushed the door open with his foot, checking if a projectile was going to fly at him. Once he deemed it was safe, he quickly went into his office, scanning around for the intruder. "Hello, my love." He heard a familiar voice say, making him turn around. He gasped quietly as he saw a very familiar (H/C), holding a small cake with the words 'Happy Birthday Shoto' written on it. "(Y/N)?" He asked, smiling slightly. "Happy Birthday, Sho!" She exclaimed, walking over to his desk and placing the cake down before rushing over to him and hugging him. "This is sweet, but it's not..." He began, trailing off as he remembered what day it was. 'My birthday is January 11th, and today is... January 11th.' He thought, his eyes widening when he suddenly realized he forgot his own birthday. "Sho, did you really forget your own birthday?" (Y/N) asked, giggling as Shoto blushed. "I didn't mean to. I was just busy..." He defended, quickly kissing the top of (Y/N)'s head. (Y/N) leaned up, pulling him down into a much needed, deep kiss. Shoto kissed back before pulling away moments later, his hands resting on her hips. "Are you ready for your present?" (Y/N) asked, smirking slightly. Shoto smirked and looked down at her. "Really? In the office?" He teased, watching as (Y/N)'s face exploded into a blushed. "No! You'll get that part later..." She mumbled, Shoto chuckling in response. Shoto nodded and watched as the (H/C) got out of his grasp and walked over to his desk, grabbing a purple gift bag that was sitting on his chair. She gestured for Shoto to join her at the desk, so he complied. He smiled slightly as he removed the tissue paper, seeing boxes inside. "How did you know I wanted boxes?" He asked, a teasing smirk on his face. (Y/N) giggled and lightly slapped his arm, making him chuckle. "Just open the boxes!" She exclaimed, smiling brightly. Shoto nodded and opened the first box, revealing a bottle of Dad's Root beer. "Root beer?" He asked, pointing to the bottle. (Y/N) nodded her head rapidly, urging him to continue opening the boxes. Shoto grabbed the next box, opening it to reveal a Baby Ruth chocolate bar. "So, we've got root beer and chocolate. Is the theme junk food?" He asked, making the (H/C) pout. "No! Grab the next box!" She exclaimed, Shoto playfully raising his hands in defense. He grabbed the biggest box and opened it, revealing a baby onesie of his hero costume. "Love, I think it's a little small for me. Besides, I already have my hero costume, why do I need a baby version?" He asked, placing a kiss on his wife's forehead. "You're so dense! What do all the items have in common?" (Y/N) asked, making the candy cane man go into thought. "First, there's Dad's Root beer. Then, there's a Baby Ruth chocolate bar. There's a baby one-" He began, cutting himself as he realized the connection. "Are you?" He asked, beginning to tear up. He watched as (Y/N) teared up, giving him a bright smile. "Open the last box, love." She said, wiping her eyes as Shoto quickly turned to the box. He removed the lid, revealing two positive pregnancy tests. "(Y/N)..." He mumbled, his eyes filling with tears. (Y/N) began to panic as she thought he was upset, but immediately calmed down when Shoto brought her into a tight hug. "I love you so much! Thank you for giving me the best gift of all..." He mumbled, placing his chin on top of her head and holding her tighter than ever before.