Losing Control (Fem Reader)

This was a request from Alyssajj11! Thank you so much for requesting and I'm so sorry for the delay :(

Warning: Mineta, Mention of Endeavor

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

 (Y/N) could hear her heart beating loudly in her ears as she walked with the other girls in Class 1-A to the change room. It was time for the class she dreaded more and more everyday; Hero Training. Don't misunderstand, she really wanted to be a hero and she understood that training was a necessity, but she hated it. Using her quirk terrified her because if she lost control for one second, it could have a devastating ending for anyone around her.

Her Quirk was called Ghoul. The general public had always been terrified of anyone with quirks like this, so the (H/C) did her best to keep it under wraps. It gave her the abilities of a ghoul with a Rinkaku Kagune; she could summon three tentacles at will that she had complete control over. The (H/C) had trained enough that it was at the point where she could strengthen her tentacles so they didn't break as easily and she could shape them into swords or claws. However, if and when she loses her focus, she would lose control of her quirk. When unleashed with zero control, she can't control her tentacles as well as usual and her hunger for human flesh becomes present. The last time she lost control...

"Hey, (Y/L/N)!" Hagakure exclaimed, snapping the (H/C) out of her daze. "Huh..." she mumbled, her (E/C) eyes locking onto her classmate, "oh, what's up?" Momo giggled quietly, hesitating before placing a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder, "she was saying how you should probably hurry up and get changed. You know how much Aizawa hates being off schedule." The (H/C) nodded and quickly changed from her classroom uniform into her gym uniform. It only took her a few moments to put on the familiar blue, red, and white outfit and she left the girls' change room with her classmates.

Due to her fear of losing control, (Y/N) hadn't really gotten close to anyone in her class. She preferred to stay by herself because if she did lose control, she thought it would hurt less to injure, or possibly kill, someone she wasn't close to. The only person she allowed herself to be close to was Shoto Todoroki. Their fathers had introduced them when they were younger; Endeavor thought she was the perfect candidate to train his son when he wasn't available. The two spent so much time together, but ultimately stopped after Shoto's...incident. The (H/C) had only started getting close to him again a week prior...

One Week Prior:

'(Y/N) sighed as she walked into class that morning, her head pounding. She had spent most of the night being kept awake by nightmares of her quirk. To her, it was a curse. She hated it. She had already proven she couldn't be trusted with it due to her losing control and hurting her middle school teacher, and now Aizawa wanted her to participate in the Sports Festival at the end of the month?! "I hate this..." she mumbled, wiping her (E/C) eyes in an attempt to stop the tears before they even had a chance to form.

Considering she wasn't watching where she was going, she had bumped into another person, a groan escaping her lips as she fell to the ground. "Ouch..." she muttered, rubbing her hip as she looked up at who she had collided with, "I'm sorry, Todoroki." The dual-haired boy shook his head, "it's fine, (Y/N). What happened to you calling me Shoto?" he asked. The (H/C) sighed, "we lost touch after your..." she trailed off, taking a deep breath, "I thought you'd be uncomfortable with it." "I don't mind," he said bluntly, reaching out a hand to help her up. With a small smile, she accepted it and allowed him to pull her up, "alright, Shoto. Let's catch up!" He nodded and helped pick up her books before walking with her to class, the two chatting quietly so they wouldn't disturb anyone else.'