Get Away From Her! (Fem Reader)

Thank you to OnlyUsingToRead for requesting this one shot! Reader is Shoto's daughter in this! 

Disclaimer: I don't own any MHA Characters or the image. I own the plot

Warnings: Language, Endeavor

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

 Shoto sighed as he entered his home, shutting the door quietly behind him. He didn't want to accidentally wake up the other resident in case she was already asleep. He spent the next few minutes taking off his white boots and silver belts, leaving him in just the blue, collared jumpsuit. He quietly made his way to his kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. He opened it and took a quick sip, glancing over at the clock. He groaned as he discovered it was a little past one in the morning. Placing the water bottle on the counter, Shoto made his way up the stairs, noticing a faint light coming from the bedroom across from his. He discreetly opened the door, finding his sister, who was half asleep, watching over a young (H/C) girl. He smiled, walking over and taping her on the shoulder. "Fuyumi, I'm home." He whispered, careful not to wake the sleeping child. "Oh, hey little bro. How was work?" She asked, standing up in the middle of a yawn. "Fine. I have the next week off, you won't need to babysit. Thank you though, I don't know what I'd do without you." He explained, allowing a gentle smile to grace his face. "Alright, sounds good. It was my pleasure, (Y/N) is a very well behaved child. I should be going, I have work tomorrow and I need to sneak in without waking dad. Goodnight, Shoto." She said, giving her brother a hug before walking out of the room. Once he heard the front door shut, he let out a gentle yawn. After placing a quick kiss to the (H/C)'s forehead, he quietly left the room, moving across the hall to his own. He made his way to his closet, stripping himself of his hero costume and changing into a plain, white t-shirt and black sweatpants. He then plugged his phone into the charger and got into his bed, finding a comfortable position before falling asleep.

'The red and white haired man ran into the scene, immediately noticing his friends fighting some villains from the infamous League of Villains. "Deku!" He exclaimed, running over and helping his best friend fight off Tomura Shigaraki. "Shoto! Nice to see you got here!" Izuku replied, sending Shoto a smile before dodging one of Shigaraki's hands. "I'm a hero. It's my job to help!" He declared, shooting flames towards the leader of the league. "This is Uravity! Civilians are stuck inside the burning building. We need someone to help them out!" The two heroes heard Uraraka's voice come over their ear pieces. "I'll use my ice! Stay safe." Shoto announced, sending one last blast of heat to Tomura before sprinting towards the building that was filled with blue flames. As he ran, he heard the faint sound of a crying baby. "Shit..." He mumbled, his mind racing with different choices. On one hand, he needed to save the civilians inside the burning building. On the other, he felt like he needed to go searching for the baby. He cursed as rubble began to fall from the burning building. Shoto decided in that moment to sprint to the building, vowing to go after the crying as soon as he was done. He entered the building hastily, only to be met with blue flames rapidly approaching his face. Shoto stomped his foot against the ground, an ice wall rising just in time. "It's over, villain." Shoto declared, running away from his ice and shooting flames at the familiar patch-worked villain. "Not just yet, Shoto Todoroki." Dabi replied, continuing his bombardment of flames. Shoto's gray and blue eyes widened when he saw the blue flames heading towards the trapped civilians. Forgetting about Dabi, Shoto raced over to the citizens, immediately creating an ice wall to protect them. Once it melted down, Dabi was gone, but the building remained on fire. He hastily put out the blue inferno with his ice, hearing cheers and cries from the once trapped people. He sent them a smile before showing them the exit, quickly rushing out himself.