Worried (Fem Reader)

This was a request from A_Gay_Idiot101! Thank you so much for requesting!

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

Being a Pro Hero wasn't easy. There were countless risks that came with the job: injury, failure, the deaths of innocent civilians, property damage, and even the deaths of heroes. These risks kept a certain (H/C) wide awake at night; fear for her boyfriend constantly blooming in her chest. (Y/N) was quirkless; she couldn't do much to save anybody. Shoto constantly reassured her that he would protect her from all harm; he would constantly fight for her safety, but she wanted to do the same.

(Y/N) has always been afraid of her boyfriend not coming home or getting critically injured, but she tried to push those thoughts away. She knew she needed to have faith in Shoto's abilities; that he was a capable hero. That morning was no different than every other one; the (H/C) woke up earlier than her dual-haired boyfriend so she could make sure he ate before work. As soon as the food had finished cooking, an alarm rang throughout the cozy apartment. A smile graced her face as she heard Shoto groan in irritation, followed by the sound of him getting out of bed.

"Good morning, love," the (H/C) chirped as she felt his arms slip around her waist, pulling her into his chest. "(Y/N), it's four in the morning. You don't need to get up when I do..." he mumbled, his voice hoarse and deep; he was clearly still tired. (Y/N) shook her head and turned around in his arms, planting a soft, but firm, kiss on his lips. She pulled away sooner than he would've liked before returning to plating their breakfast. "You're right," she declared, leading her sleepy boyfriend to the dining room table, "I don't have to, but I want to~" He rolled his eyes playfully, a tired smile faintly visible on his lips, "you're such a dork."

The two ate breakfast together with some playful banter before Shoto needed to go get ready for the day. Unlike her boyfriend, (Y/N) had the day off; she was free to just stay in her pajamas and lounge around. She had just finished preparing a quick lunch for him when he stepped out of their shared bedroom; he was dressed in his iconic, blue hero costume. "Looking good, Shoto!" she exclaimed, giggling at his amused sigh as she walked over to him, handing him the lunch. "So," the (H/C) began, walking with him to the door, "what's on the agenda for today?" Shoto thought for a few moments as he began putting on his boots, "I have a patrol with Deku, some reports to fill in, and a meeting with Ground Zero and Chargebolt," he explained, standing up straight once done. "Sounds fun, stay safe." The dual-haired man nodded and ruffled the (H/C)'s hair, chuckling at her pout, "of course. I love you." "I love you too," she replied, leaning up and kissing his lips before he left the apartment for another day of work.

Considering she had nothing else to do really, (Y/N) decided she would do some cleaning around the house. First, she dusted the many different surfaces around their apartment. There was so much dust; the (H/C) could hardly stop sneezing, 'this is why we don't dust often,' she thought, wiping her nose with a kleenex. Once dusting was done, she grabbed the vacuum from the hall closet and swiftly plugged it in, deciding to start with the bedroom. She then moved to the hallway, then the living room, and finally the home office. When she was done, she decided to take a break; all she had left to clean was the dishes but she could do that after lunch.

Plopping down on the couch, the (H/C) began to surf through different channels. Some baking show caught her attention, so she decided to watch it. At the moment, one of the contestants realized their meat was raw, but they had no time to cook it properly. 'Well, you're going home...' she thought as she watched them serve it to the judges. As the angriest judge began screaming at the contestant, the program was interrupted by an emergency broadcast. Her (E/C) eyes widened when she saw downtown Musutafu practically destroyed; buildings were damaged and burning, the roads were filled with holes and dents, civilians were unconscious on the ground, even some Pro Heroes were out for the count. "This is Kana Nakamura," a blonde reporter came into view, "I'm reporting live from downtown Musutafu, where an enormous fight between the League of Villains and the Pro Heroes has broken out. Police are advising citizens to evacuate while the villains are preoccupied..."