The Wedding (Fem Reader)

Disclaimer: I don't own any MHA characters. Image I found online. Plot is mine

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(F/C) = Favourite Colour

(Y/B/D) = Your Birthday

"Can you believe it's finally happening?" Uraraka asked (Y/N). (Y/N) adjusted her white dress and sighed. "No. I'm so happy and so nervous!" (Y/N) exclaimed, already feeling her eyes tear up. In just a few hours, she would be getting married to Shoto Todoroki. As of right now, she was getting ready with her bridesmaids and maid of honour. Her maid of honour was Uraraka. The bridesmaids were Mina, Tsuyu, and Jirou. The bridesmaids were all in a (F/C) dress that had a small amount of lace. Her wedding dress was pure white, and long. It also had some lace. Her (H/C) hair was up in braid crown and her makeup was done in neutral tones. "I can't believe you're getting married to Todoroki! You guys started dating in high school!" Mina exclaimed. "Me neither! After that one night in his dorm during our last year, I knew I wanted to be with him forever." (Y/N) exclaimed, staring off into the distance.

'(Y/N) and Shoto were lying on his bed, music playing softly in the background. She was practically asleep before she heard a voice. "My love? Are you asleep?" Shoto questioned. She was about to answer before he continued. "I promise I will protect you with my life. No matter what anyone says, I will always be there for you. Anyone who doesn't approve can get over it, I'm with you until the end." He whispered before falling asleep himself. (Y/N) smiled warmly before falling asleep herself.'

"(Y/N)!" Tsuyu exclaimed, causing the (H/C) to come back to reality. "We need to go, there are a few more preparations we need to finish before the ceremony!" Jirou explained. (Y/N) nodded and she left the small room with her bridesmaids. Over with the guys, Shoto was freaking out. He was in his tux already. He was currently getting his hair styled by his best man, Izuku. Bakugou, Kirishima, and Iida were also in tuxes, waiting for Izuku to finish. "Come on Deku! How long does it take to slick back hair?" Bakugou complained. "I'm almost done, calm down Kacchan!" Izuku exclaimed, making Bakugou sigh. "How are you feeling Todoroki?" Kirishima asked, noticing Shoto's fidgets. "I'm excited, but nervous as hell." Shoto explained. He was shaking and could feel his hands sweating. 'This must be how Bakugou's hands feel all the time: sweaty and warm.' Shoto thought to himself before focusing on Izuku. "Alright, I'm done. What do you think?" Izuku asked. Shoto looked up at the large mirror in front of him to see what Izuku had done. "It looks great Midoriya, thank you." He answered, making Izuku smile. The guys talked amongst themselves for a bit while Shoto stared off into the distance, remembering the day he proposed like it was yesterday.

'It was 9:00pm on (Y/B/D), (Y/N)'s birthday. Shoto had taken her out for dinner to celebrate. After they had eaten their main course, they awaited for their desserts. "Thank you for bringing me out Shoto! I love it here!" She exclaimed, reaching over to hold his hand. He grabbed her hand and rubbed the back of her hand. "I'm glad. Although my love, the night hasn't ended yet, you don't need to thank me yet." He said, making her smile. After a few minutes, their desserts had arrived. (Y/N) was about to take a bite when she noticed a small paper on the plate. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N), will you marry...me?" She read aloud, her eyes widening towards the end. She looked over to see Shoto down on one knee, holding an opened ring box. Inside was a diamond ring that looked gorgeous. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N), ever since our first year, I have been completely and utterly in love with you. I love everything about you, from your heroic attitude to your cute laugh that you say sounds like a dying whale. My point is, I want to be with you for the rest of my life. With saying that, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" He asked, eyes wide and nervous. (Y/N)'s eyes teared up and she soon began crying. "Yes! Of course I will!" She exclaimed before standing up from her chair. Shoto smiled and stood up, placing the ring on her finger. She hugged him tightly and cried into his chest. He hugged her back and applause was heard from around them.'

"Hey, Todoroki!" Iida shouted, making Shoto jump. "We have some last minute things to finish, come quickly!" Iida explained, grabbing Shoto by the arm and rushing out, the other groomsmen close behind.

Finally, all the last minute preparations were finished and there were five minutes until the ceremony. Shoto stood at the altar with his groomsmen. He began to shake and he sighed, trying to calm himself down. "Relax Todoroki, everything will go well!" Izuku encouraged, helping Shoto calm down a small bit. The groomsmen heard their cue so they left to go outside the room, awaiting the ceremony to begin. Outside the room, it was (Y/N)'s turn to freak out. "Is it normal to walk down the aisle by yourself?" She asked her bridesmaids, making them sigh. "I'm sorry your parents couldn't be bothered to come." Uraraka said, the other girls nodding. (Y/N) sighed before speaking. "It's alright, they've never been present for anything in my life, so it makes sense." She explained, her eyes tearing a bit. "Well as your bridesmaids, we thought we should get you a small gift." Uraraka explained, making (Y/N) tilt her head in confusion. "We didn't think it would be fair for you to walk down the aisle alone, so we brought someone to walk with you!" Mina exclaimed. All of a sudden, the door opened to reveal Aizawa in a tux. "Aizawa-sensei?" The (H/C) questioned, making him roll his eyes. "You aren't my student anymore (Y/L/N), you don't need to add 'sensei' on the end." He explained. (Y/N) was about to comment back before she heard the tune of 'Here comes the bride', meaning the wedding was beginning.

The bridesmaids and groomsmen walked down the aisle in pairs: Izuku and Uraraka, Bakugou and Mina, Kirishima and Jirou, and Iida and Tsuyu. Once they were all standing at the altar with Shoto, Aizawa and (Y/N) walked in with their arms linked. When they arrived in front of the altar, the priest spoke. "Who gives this woman to this man?" The priest asked. "On behalf of her parents, I do." Aizawa answered. (Y/N) unlinked her arm, gave Aizawa a hug, and walked up to stand in front of Shoto. "You look beautiful." Shoto whispered to (Y/N), taking her hands. "You look handsome." She whispered back, a smile evident on her face. "We gather here to unite (Y/N) (Y/L/N) and Shoto Todoroki in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish." The priest began. (Y/N) already began tearing up as Shoto smiled. "Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?" The priest asked. Shoto and (Y/N) looked at each other before nodding. "We do." They answered. "Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?" "We do." "May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other. Shoto, please repeat after me..." The priest began. Shoto nodded and grabbed a ring from the ring bearer. "I Shoto, promise to love and support you (Y/N), and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring, I thee wed." The priest said. Shoto repeated the vow and slipped the wedding ring onto (Y/N)'s ring finger. "Now (Y/N), repeat after me..." The priest ordered. (Y/N) nodded and looked straight at Shoto, tears now rolling down her cheeks. "I (Y/N), promise to love and support you Shoto, and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." She repeated and slipped the other ring on Shoto's ring finger. Shoto felt his eyes tear up and smiled at (Y/N). "Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have the gifts of your lives united. May your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest concluded. Applause could be heard throughout the church as Shoto kissed (Y/N). When they parted, (Y/N) hugged Shoto tightly. He hugged her back just as tight. When they finally released, Shoto walked (Y/N) out of the church and towards the limo waiting outside which bring them to their reception, and to the rest of their lives as husband and wife.