Secret Santa (Fem Reader)

Disclaimer: If you've read my Izuku Midoriya x Reader One Shots, you've probably realized this is bascially the same thing, only changed to match Todoroki. This is because I'm lacking time, creativity, and energy to write a different one. I don't own any MHA Characters or the image. I own the plot. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Warnings: Kiribaku, Mineta

Key: 

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

Early Monday morning, class 1-A was gathered in the common room. It was the last week before the winter break, and they were starting to get into the Christmas Spirit. Even Bakugo had begun to get festive, even going as far to 'accidentally' stand under the mistletoe with Kirishima. That day, Mina hadn't stopped squealing about her ship becoming canon for hours on end. At the moment, the class was trying to decide what they could do for one final activity before the break. "I know! We should have a dance!" Uraraka exclaimed, some of the girls nodding in agreement. "Remember last time we had a dance? Dad, I mean Mr.Aizawa, wasn't happy." (Y/N) explained, the others quickly remembering the last dance. "Yeah, I don't want to end up tied to the roof again..." Kaminari mumbled, Sero snickering behind him. "So, dance is off the table. Any other ideas?" Iida asked, the class going silent in thought. "I have an idea..." Shoto mumbled, but no one heard him. (Y/N) glanced over at her crush, realizing he was trying to catch the class's attention. "Hey! I think Todoroki has an idea!" (Y/N) exclaimed, catching everyone's attention. They all turned to face the candy cane boy, startling him slightly. "Oh, thanks (Y/N). I was thinking we could do a Secret Santa." Shoto said, the rest of class 1-A considering the option. "For once, IcyHot has good idea!" Bakugo declared, his arm wrapped around his boyfriend's waist. "Katsu! Play nice! But seriously, great idea Todoroki!" Kirishima exclaimed, hugging his now pouting boyfriend. (Y/N) smiled gently at Shoto, who had seemed to be zoned out. Shoto suddenly snapped out of his daze, noticing the (H/C) staring at him. He quickly looked away, turning to face Iida. "Very well! Secret Santa it is!" He exclaimed. The class cheered in joy for few moments. Suddenly, Momo spoke up. "I've made a box with all our names inside! Stick your hand in and draw a name! Price minimum is $15, while the maximum is $50!" Momo exclaimed, beginning to pass around the box. When it was finally (Y/N)'s turn, she closed her eyes and pulled out a slip of paper. She made sure no one was watching before reading the name on the paper. She let out a quiet gasp as she read her crush's name. 'Of all the people, I get Todoroki?!' She thought, a blush coming to her cheeks. After everyone had drawn their names, they headed to class.

It was Wednesday after school, and (Y/N) decided to go Secret Santa shopping. Uraraka had found out she was leaving, so she decided to go with the (H/C). "Thanks for letting me come, (Y/N)! It'll be a lot easier to find something with your help!" She exclaimed, bowing slightly to (Y/N). (Y/N) got flustered and quickly shook her head, a gentle smile on her face. "Of course! It's a lot more fun with someone!" (Y/N) declared, Uraraka nodding in agreement. The two girls decided to go and get some drinks first, so they went to a small cafe in the mall. After they had their drinks, they began walking around, trying to find a gift for their Secret Santa. "If you don't mind telling me, who did you get?" (Y/N) asked, a slight smirk on her face. Uraraka tilted her head in confusion. "Isn't it Secret Santa? Don't we keep it a secret?" Uraraka asked. (Y/N) sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "In my opinion, as long as you don't tell the person, it's fine." She explained, Uraraka nodding. "Oh, well in that case, I got Kaminari!" She declared, (Y/N) nodding. "Oh okay, I got Todoroki." She said, Uraraka smirking at the (H/C). "Aww, you got your crush!" She teased, making (Y/N) blush. "How did you know?!" She exclaimed, causing Uraraka to laugh. "All the girls know, it's so obvious!" She declared, making (Y/N)'s face turn so red, it rivaled Kirishima's hair. "Oh look! I see a store, meet back here in twenty minutes!" (Y/N) shouted, rushing away from Uraraka. Once she entered the store, she realized it was the Soba place she went to with Shoto quite often. She looked around and saw that they were offering a year's supply of free Soba noodles for only $150. 'That's way more than $50, but it's worth it!' She thought, grabbing it and paying. She walked out of the store and met up with Uraraka five minutes later, seeing that she had gotten Kaminari a Pikachu onesie.

Friday, after classes were over, it was finally time to perform the Secret Santa. Throughout the week, presents had been left under Class 1-A's small tree, with only the name of who would be receiving it. Just before (Y/N) left the class, she was stopped by her father. "What's up, dad?" She asked, noticing that Shoto had decided to wait for her. "After you and your classmates do the Secret Santa, come back here. There's a few things I need to do and I want to leave here as soon as possible. Traffic is a nightmare this time of year." Aizawa explained. (Y/N) nodded and gave her dad a hug before walking to the dorms with Shoto. The two made small talk on the way to the dorms, both of them having slight blushes on their faces. Once they arrived, it was officially time to start the Secret Santa. One by one, Iida called someone up to the front where they received and opened their present in front of their friends. When it was (Y/N)'s turn, she smiled and walked up to the front. She unwrapped her Christmas present, seeing it was a skimpy set of lingerie. "Oh, I wonder who gave me this." She said, sarcasm lacing her voice. The class glared at Mineta, who didn't notice and continued smirking smugly. (Y/N) immediately threw out the present, returning to her spot next to Jirou. The last person to go up was Shoto. He quietly made his way up to the front, grabbing the present from Iida. He thanked Iida and unwrapped it, his face falling into a small smile. "Todoroki can smile?!" Mina shouted, making a few people laugh. "It's a year's supply of free soba." He said, the others nodding in realization. "Makes sense why he would smile." Izuku declared, the other students agreeing. "This was way over $50." Todoroki observed, his smile growing slightly. "I guess whoever got you it really wanted to impress you!" Uraraka exclaimed, sending a devious smirk to (Y/N). "All right! Please reveal yourself to your Secret Santa!" Iida said, doing his usual hand gestures. (Y/N) completely ignored Mineta as she walked over to Shoto. "Merry Christmas, Shoto!" She exclaimed, watching his eyes light up. "You got me the year's supply of soba?" He asked, getting a nod from the (H/C). Shoto quickly smiled and hugged her, causing her to freeze. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" He exclaimed, making (Y/N) laugh. "You're welcome, but that's not the only part of your present!" She declared, confusing the candy cane boy. "Really?" He asked, earning a nod. (Y/N) quickly pulled out a mistletoe, startling Shoto. She leaned in slowly and kissed him, Shoto kissing back almost immediately.