The Dark (Fem Reader)

Disclaimer: I don't own MHA or any characters. Image I found online. Plot is mine

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(Y/N) and Shoto walked into class hand in hand. This wasn't an unusual sight for class 1-A, although it still made most them "awww". "Hey (Y/N)!" Uraraka called. The (H/C) waved back and turned to face her boyfriend. "I'm going to go see Uraraka ok?" She asked. Shoto gave a small smile and kissed her forehead. "Alright, I'll go see Midoriya." (Y/N) nodded and the two went their separate ways. "I see you walked in with Todoroki again!" Uraraka practically squealed with delight. (Y/N) just rolled her eyes at her bubbly friend. "We do this daily, he is my boyfriend after all." She responded, which made Uraraka squeal more. (Y/N) just laughed and changed the subject. After about ten minutes of talking, Aizawa walked in and class began. "Alright, today we will be having a field test to see how you all have improved with your quirks." He said with a tired tone. Cheerful whispers were heard throughout the class. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Go change into your hero costumes and meet me outside." Aizawa ordered and left the class. The rest of 1-A left to change. When they were changed, they headed out to the field to where Aizawa was. "Alright, how this is gonna work is you will be partnered up for sparring matches. First match will be Mineta vs Bakugou." Aizawa explained. Mineta began to shake with fear as he walked up to the sparring circle. Bakugou just rolled his eyes and walked to the circle. "3,2,1 begin." Aizawa called. Bakugou immediately began using his explosions to scare Mineta, which seemed to work due to the fact that Mineta starting screaming and throwing his purple balls at random location, hoping to hit Bakugou. Without him noticing, Bakugou flew over Mineta and landed in front of him. Mineta screamed louder and ran to the other side. He didn't see that he ran out of the circle, making Bakugou the winner. "Bakugou wins." Aizawa declared. To be honest, nobody was surprised. Aizawa rolled his eyes and called out the next pairing. "(Y/L/N) vs Kaminari. Get ready." (Y/N) walked up to the circle. Denki following close behind. "Ready Pikachu, I won't hold back."(Y/N) asked, a smirk evident on her face. "Oh trust me Misty, I'm not holding back either." Denki responded. Shoto began to shuffle around and glare a bit at Denki, hating the fact that he felt jealous of Kaminari of all people. "3,2,1 go." Aizawa called. (Y/N) summoned some water and made it into a bubble. She proceeded to surround his head in the bubble. Denki made the smart move to electrocute the bubble so it would break. It worked, but he ended up electrocuting himself in the process. It wasn't enough to go into his idiot mode, but enough to delay him long enough for (Y/N) to trap him in water. Denki broke free and started running towards the (H/C). "That's it. You're fried!" He yelled, using his indiscriminate discharge. "Shit..." (Y/N) mumbled under her breath. The entire area was completely electrocuted. (Y/N) was knocked unconscious from the strength, twitching in the process. Kaminari was in his idiot mode. The rest of class was a little shocked, but were fine. "Seeing as how (Y/L/N) is unconscious, Kaminari wins." Aizawa explained. All of a sudden, shouts were heard from inside the school. Aizawa motioned for his class to follow him. The class nodded and began following him. Shoto ran over to pick up (Y/N) before joining the rest of the class. Jirou hung back to grab Kaminari, as he was useless right now. When they got into the school, they saw that the lights were off, meaning Kaminari short circuited the power. "Good going Denki, now the power is out!" Bakugou yelled. "Listen up! Head back to class and wait while I work with the other teachers to restore power. The class nodded and headed to their classroom. Once there, they began doing whatever to pass the time. Todoroki sat in the back of the class, holding his girlfriend while she was knocked out. The room was pitch black, so it was difficult to see anything. Various conversations were being held all in the class, mostly people complaining about the power. (Y/N) grunted as she slowly opened her eyes. "(Y/N)? Are you ok?" Shoto asked. (Y/N)'s eyes widened as she realized she was in the dark, with no light whatsoever. An ear piercing scream was heard throughout the class as most people had to cover their ears. Sobs came out of the (H/C) as she hid her face in Shoto's chest. "Please!" She yelled. Shoto looked confused as the rest class did as well. "Please! Make the light come back!" She screamed, sobs getting louder. Shoto quickly realized what was wrong. (Y/N) had nyctophobia. "Hey, shhhh. I'm here, you aren't alone." He whispered. "Shoto..." (Y/N) whispered back. "Kaminari made the power go out during your fight. Aizawa is working on fixing it. Until then, we are stuck in the dark." Shoto explained. "Please, I'm scared. Make the power come back." She pleaded, tears streaming down her face. "I wish I could, but I don't have the power to. I've got you though, you aren't alone." He said. Her sobs were finally dying down as she hid her head in his chest. After about 45 minutes, she fell asleep. Ten minutes later, the power was restored, and Kaminari was back from his idiot state. Uraraka gasped as she pointed to the back of the classroom. Everyone turned their heads to look at the adorable sight in front of them. (Y/N) was asleep on Shoto's lap, while he slept with his chin on her head. Everyone began taking pictures and posting them on social media, being sure to tag the two of them.

Extended Ending:

Shoto sighed as he scrolled through his feed, just seeing pictures of him and (Y/N) from earlier that day. "I think it's kinda cute to be honest." (Y/N) declared. Shoto sighed once again as he began scrolling, eyes scanning the same picture everytime. (Y/N) just giggled and left the room. He made sure she was gone before texting Midoriya, asking for the picture.