Domestic Collection (Part 2) (Fem Reader)

By popular demand, Part 2 is finally here! Please let me know if you want a part 3 and what scenarios you would like to see! I was going to include more, but I ran out of time :(

Disclaimer: I don't own any MHA Characters or the image. I own the plot.

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(F/C) = Favourite Colour

Proposal:

The smell of sea salt filled the air as she leaned against the balcony, enjoying one of the most peaceful moments of her life. (Y/N) (Y/L/N) was now a full-fledged Pro Hero, meaning her life was anything but calm. Everyday there was a new villain to defeat, more civilians to save, a city to make feel safe. Some days, the stress and anxiety of being a saviour was too much to bear; that's what led her to being in a very highly rated resort in Hawaii. Her long time boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki, realized just how much of a toll the stress was taking on the (H/C), so he wanted to do something nice to at least relieve some of it.

She had woken up that morning to an empty bed, her dual-haired lover nowhere in sight. A frown fell onto her lips as she stood up, a groan tumbling out of her dry mouth as she stretched away the soreness of remaining in a singular position all night. However, just as she was about to enter the bathroom to shower, a piece of paper caught her eye. Without hesitation, she reached over and grabbed it, taking it out to the balcony for better lighting. Now leaning, she raised the paper so it was in sight, reading slower than usual considering she had just woken up...

'My love,

Good morning, I hope you slept well. I apologize for not being there with you, but there are a few last minute...preparations I must complete. Do not worry about what they are, you shall find out later tonight; I promise. Until then, I urge you to explore the resort some more, there was a spa I remember you mentioning you'd like to visit. I have already paid for your visit, so by all means, go enjoy yourself. I'll see you later tonight. Until then.

Love,

Shoto'

She smiled and walked back into the room they were staying in, placing the note on the bedside table before heading into the bathroom to shower, as she originally planned to. Once she was done, she changed into a (F/C) summer dress. It cut off just above her knees and was very flowy; every time she spun around, the dress did the same. The best part was the dress actually had pockets; that was one of the few reasons she bought it in the first place. She also slipped on some sandals and a small, silver heart locket that Shoto had bought her back in their third-year at U.A.. She quickly grabbed a brush from her bag and tidied up her hair, smiling a bit at her appearance before leaving the room to have some breakfast and enjoy the spa day her boyfriend had given her.

Before she knew it, the sun was already setting. 'I didn't think I'd be in there for so long! Everything was just so relaxing...' she thought, letting out a sigh of content. She had to admit the scenery in Hawaii was so much more exhilarating than back in Japan, but that could just be because she was used to it. (Y/N) was just making her way back to her room, wanting nothing more than to lay in Shoto's arms and watch some show on Netflix with him. Her phone suddenly began ringing and she quickly pulled it out of her very useful pocket, smiling when she saw the caller's ID, 'speak of the devil.' The device was raised to her ear, "hey babe!" She could practically hear his smile, which was a very rare instance, "hello, my love. Did you enjoy your day?" "Of course, thank you so much. Although, I would've enjoyed it more with you!" she admitted, a breathy laugh following her words. "I do apologize, but I promise I'll make up for it. Do you mind coming to the beach? Remember the rock perch we had lunch on yesterday? I'm waiting there," he explained, his heart pounding very fast. She nodded despite her boyfriend not being able to see, "of course, I'm on my way now."