Frustration Remedy (Fem Reader)

This was a request from The-three_eye! Thank you so much for requesting!

Warning: Endeavor

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

 One more bad day and Shoto was going to scream. Normally, he was completely fine with putting in some extra work or attending meetings he really didn't have to, but it seemed like he was never going to get home at this point. His week had already been less than desirable because not only was his lover, (Y/N) (Y/L/N), away on a business trip with her firm, but he had already met with his father multiple times in a span of a few days. As soon as he entered the office that morning, his secretary gave him a pitiful expression, "good morning, Shoto sir." He nodded in response, "good morning, Kiyoko. What's on the agenda for today?" he asked, silently praying for some good news. The noirette sighed and ducked her head under her desk, reappearing moments later with a stack of papers, "there's quite a bit of paperwork from the fight against the League of Villains yesterday. It seems Ground Zero caused some extra damage than usual and the city wants answers."

With a groan, Shoto nodded his head, "Bakugo needs to get his damned anger under control..." he mumbled, shaking his head and looking back up, "anything else?" Kiyoko shook her head, "not at the moment, sir. I'll inform you if something new comes up." The dual-haired hero nodded and thanked his employee before grabbing the stack off of her desk before making his way to the elevator, elbowing the button for the top floor. He rested his head against the wall and closed his eyes, sighing in frustration. He was proud of being one of the youngest heroes to reach the top ten, but he was exhausted. Everyday there was a new villain to fight, a new meeting to attend, another public crisis he needed to deal with, and his least favourite of them all: PR Events. It's not that he hated talking and meeting with his fans; that wasn't the case at all. He just really disliked the personal questions they would ask; he especially disliked the ones about his girlfriend being a civilian opposed to a hero.

A lot sooner than he would've liked, the elevator came to a stop and he was on his floor. Begrudgingly, he pushed himself off the wall and left the elevator, walking past some of his sidekicks who were working at their desks and stopping in front of a large wooden door. With minimal struggle, he got it open and stumbled inside, the warmth from his space heater hitting him almost instantly. With the weather getting colder, he felt like he should have something to warm up the office; not so much for himself, but more for if he has meetings or visitors. He sauntered over to his desk and sat down, placing the stack of papers down before something caught his mismatched eyes. He reached out for it and picked it up, examining it with a small smile. It was a picture frame, the picture inside being one with him and (Y/N) at their graduation. 'Hard to believe that was only eight months ago,' he thought, subconsciously rubbing his thumb against the glass, 'I miss her...' The (H/C) lawyer and the dual-haired hero rarely spent any time apart for more than a day; they both went to U.A., (Y/N) in the General Studies program and Shoto in the Hero Course.

Deciding he should probably get a start on his paperwork, the Number Five Pro Hero placed the picture back where it belonged and grabbed the first sheet off of the pile, pen in hand as he began reading over the documents and signing where he needed to sign. He could handle paperwork fine, but it did get tiring after doing it everyday for the last five days with the only breaks being fighting villains which eventually led to more paperwork. As much as he knew he shouldn't, he began rushing through the pile as much as he could, not caring if his writing got smudged; Kiyoko could deal with that later.

A few hours passed and he had made a decent dent into the stack when his phone began ringing. With some hesitation, he grabbed the device and held it up to his ear, "hello?" "Shoto, sir, you have an afternoon meeting with your PR Manager and Endeavor," his secretary announced, pretending not to hear her boss' sigh. "Send them in..." he groaned, already feeling a headache forming from the thought of seeing his father for another time in the span of a few days. After a few moments, the door to his office burst open and his father walked in, a petite redhead trailing behind him. "Shoto!" he shouted, walking over to his son to try and give him a hug. The dual-haired boy stepped away from him almost immediately, "Endeavor..." he turned his gaze to the ginger, "good afternoon, Kattzia." She smiled at him, "Shoto, sir, Endeavor had an idea for a lovely press conference."

The dual-haired hero immediately felt his stomach drop, glancing over at his father, "oh really?" he asked, trying to sound even the smallest bit enthusiastic; he did not succeed. "Yes, my son!" the retired hero began, his beard still flaming despite not needing to use his quirk anymore, "I was thinking that because I still have my fans, and you need to become the Number One hero..." he mumbled that last part, "we should do a father-son Q and A!" "I would rather die," Shoto replied, his voice monotone. Kattzia watched as the tension in the room grew, a skeptical laugh escaping her lips before speaking up, "as your PR manager, Shoto, I do believe this is the best course of action to get you higher in the popularity polls."

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "do we really need to though? Any Q and A I do always changes direction towards my relationship ever since that became public knowledge," he argued, glaring at his father. "It's not my fault that your relationship with that girl became known to the public," Endeavor defended himself, crossing his arms over his chest. "You did though!" the dual-haired hero accused, stepping closer, "you never approved of me dating a civilian so you released the news in one of your final press conferences!" Kattzia coughed, "there's video evidence as well..." The arguing continued back and forth until finally, Shoto decided he had enough. He sauntered over to his desk and grabbed his phone, moving towards the door. "Where are you going, sir?" Kattzia asked, her hazel eyes wide with confusion. "Home. I'm done with this; I'll consider the press conference, but don't expect a yes," he stated coldly, leaving his father and PR manager alone in his office.

The drive back to his apartment was quiet and rageful. His blood was still boiling from the interaction with his father, "who does he think he is?!" he cried to himself, clenching his steering wheel tightly within his grasp. After about fifteen minutes, he was pulling into the parking garage of the apartment he lived in. Not paying attention to his surroundings, he grumpily made his way towards the stairs, walking up to the fifth floor where he and (Y/N) shared an apartment. Once outside the door, he reached for his wallet so he could grab his house key, but when he checked the doorknob, it was unlocked. His heart stopped in his chest and he quietly pushed open the door, his grey and blue eyes scanning for intruders.

He froze when a familiar aroma hit his nose, his eyes tearing up without consent, "(Y/N)..." he mumbled, glancing down at the door mat next to the entrance, seeing her shoes and briefcase sitting there. He finally stepped inside the apartment and closed the door, accidentally slamming it shut as he rushed to take his shoes off, quickly making his way towards the kitchen. When he entered the walkway, a giant smile graced his lips as he saw the (H/C) standing in front of the stove, the smell of soba filling the air. (Y/N) felt like she was being watched so she turned around, smiling at her dazed boyfriend, "Sho! You're home! I wanted to surprise you with soba!" she exclaimed. He didn't even acknowledge her words before he engulfed her in a hug, lifting her into the air. She squealed as she was placed on his shoulder, barely having enough time to turn off the stove as Shoto began carrying her towards the living room.

She had no time to argue as he sat down on their soft couch, removing her from his shoulder and placing her on his lap. He buried his face in the crook of her neck, placing soft kisses that made her giggle every now and then. (Y/N) immediately knew what was up with him, he only ever did this when he had a bad day. The (H/C) smiled and closed her eyes, running her fingers through his two-toned hair. She hummed quietly, "I'm here now, Shoto. Everything's alright now. Just relax..." The dual-haired hero nodded, nuzzling agaisnt her neck and breathing in her scent; he already felt his anger and frustrations from the week disappearing. All he needed was to have the woman he loved in his arms again...