Domestic Collection (Part 1) (Fem Reader)

Welcome to the first part of my Domestic Collection! This post includes requests from _tg_Jessica and bnhaemowo! Thank you so much for requesting!

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

Finding Out:

(Y/N) felt her hands tremble and her legs shake as she walked to the local convenience store. Her husband, Shoto Todoroki was out of town for a press tour. He had just been named the Number Two Hero in Japan, second to only Izuku Midoriya himself. (Y/N) was so happy for her husband, but also had part of her wishing he was back home with her. 'It's probably nothing! I'm sure I'm just overreacting! But, I should still get the test just in case...' She thought, shakily pulling out her phone. She went into the health app, once again double checking her cycle tracking. It said she was supposed to get her period more than five days ago, but it had yet to appear. Hastily exiting the app, she went into her contacts and called her best friend, Ochaco Uraraka. The phone rang for two minutes before she picked up. "Hello?" Uraraka answered, the sounds of water boiling being heard in the background. "I'm kinda freaking out right now and I need reassurance." (Y/N) explained, her voice coming out in quick and panicked breaths. "What's wrong?! I'm here for you! Just take a deep breath!" She declared, mimicking what she wanted (Y/N) to do. The (H/C) complied, still panicking slightly. "Okay, good. So, what happened?" Uraraka asked, (Y/N) basically able to hear the smile on her face. "You know the convenience store by my house? Do you think you could meet me there?" She replied, finally entering the building. "Of course! I'll be there in about fifteen minutes!" With that, the line went dead.

The (H/C) browsed the aisles, trying to find the feminine products. Once she did, she immediately made a dash to the pregnancy tests, trying to decipher which one was the best to buy. As her (E/C) eyes scanned over each box, she felt a hand land on her shoulder. "Why would you be looking at pregnanc..." Uraraka began, trailing off as she put two and two together. (Y/N) slowly turned around, offering a sheepish smile to her friend. "Are you pregnant?!" She cried, immediately throwing her arms around the (H/C). She laughed and hugged back, patting Uraraka's back before pulling away. "I might be. My period is late by almost a week..." She admitted, rubbing the back of her neck. "(Y/N)! This is amazing! Does Todoroki know?" Uraraka asked, beginning to help the (H/C) sort through the different brands of tests. She sighed, focusing her gaze everywhere but her friend, "No, I didn't wanna worry him while he's on the press tour with Midoriya and Bakugo." Ochaco nodded, her eyes widening when she found the ideal test. "Here! Take this one! Actually, get a few. I'll go back with you to your place and I'll wait with you while you take the test." She declared, handing the (H/C) the test. (Y/N) nodded, grabbing three other good brands before the two headed to the cash. After checking out, (Y/N) brought Ochaco back to her place so she could finally take the tests.

(Y/N) emerged from her bedroom's bathroom, spying Uraraka sitting on her bed. She walked over to her, sitting down and placing her head on her shoulder. "Now we wait ten minutes..." She mumbled, getting a laugh from her friend. "(Y/N), relax. Everything will be fine." She replied, patting the (H/C)'s back. "But, what if Shoto doesn't want kids... What if he leaves me over this..." Ochaco sighed at her friend's doubts, pulling her into a hug. "He's not going to leave you. He loves you dearly, trust me. Besides, there's a chance you're not pregnant, so there's no point in worrying. There won't be a point in worrying even if you are; everything is going to be great!" (Y/N) nodded, hugging Uraraka tighter. Suddenly, a timer went off. "Time's up. I'm gonna go check." (Y/N) announced, standing up and shuffling into the bathroom. Uraraka sat patiently on the bed, offering the (H/C) a weak smile as she emerged once again. "It's positive. I'm pregnant...."