1

"John, I need your help. Like, I desperately need your help." Elliot spoke, the night after he told his mother that he was joining the Marines. He was standing in the doorway of his brother's room, and he eyed him.

"With what, Elliot? Getting your girl to abort your child?" John asked, and Elliot quickly shook his head.

"No. We are keeping the baby... I just need help to win Olivia back." Elliot replied.

"So, you finally got your head out of your ass and are going to step forward and really become a father to that kid?" John asked, and Elliot nodded.

"I'm gonna try. But I need your help. Can you help me figure out something special to win her back?" Elliot asked, and John leaned back in his desk chair and looked at his younger brother.

"Dinner. Give her flowers. Then take her to a movie or to a park and talk to her. Give yourself some privacy."

"I also need to figure out how I can tell her that I'm joining the Marines..." Elliot trailed off, and John shrugged.

"That's something for you to decide, Elliot. It's a big deal, and you never know... she might not want to be a Marine Wife."

|*|

Olivia was feeling bad for herself after trying to get another interview, to only have them tell her no after they found out she was pregnant. Olivia was about to go to bed early because she was about to start crying again, but then her mother came out back and held out the house phone to her.

"It's Elliot," Melanie spoke, and Olivia shook her head.

"I'm not in the mood, Mom. Can you tell him that? Tell him that I lost another possible job because I'm pregnant." Olivia whispered.

"Just talk to him, honey. He said he really needs to talk to you. You can go to bed in a few minutes."

"If you are gonna force me too..." Olivia trailed off. She grabbed the phone before walking over and sitting down on the steps of the deck while her mother went inside. But she was holding onto the other phone so she could listen in and make sure everything was okay.

"Elliot?" Olivia questioned, as tears welled in her eyes. She didn't want him to tell her something that would make her feel even worse tonight.

"I wanna go out for dinner with you so we can talk... so we can discuss the baby," Elliot spoke. Olivia bit her lip as she frowned.

"El-"

"Please just say yes... I'll pay for everything. I think that we should go out for dinner. I'll make it good. Flowers, a movie, talking. It won't be like I'm just forcing you to sleep with me in the back of my car."

"That last sentence didn't help." Olivia frowned.

"Please, I just want to talk to you and spend time with you." Elliot breathed.

"When?" Olivia asked as she frowned deeply.

"Tomorrow night. I'll pick you up at your house at 5."

"Okay." She breathed because she didn't want to fight him on this when she's so exhausted.

"Really?"

"Yeah... really. I'll see you tomorrow." Olivia sighed. Elliot hung up, and Olivia sighed when she heard her mother's breathing on the phone.

"Gonna help me get ready tomorrow night?" Olivia asked.

"If that's what you want," Melanie replied.

|*|

Olivia walked out of her house and shut the door tightly behind herself, before walking down the path to where Elliot was standing next to his car with the door open for Olivia.

"You look beautiful." Elliot smiled, as he watched Olivia smooth the bottom of her dress.

"Thanks." She breathed. She slowly climbed into the car, and Elliot shut the door before walking around and climbing in.

"So, I think that we should go to dinner, then we can go to the park and talk." Elliot smiled, and Olivia nodded hesitantly.

"Sounds fun." She spoke, but she was lying. What sounded like fun was laying in bed and listening to music as she sobs into her pillow.

Elliot pulled to the end of the driveway before stopping and reaching in back. He grabbed a bouquet of daisies and handed them to Olivia.

"I know they aren't anything fancy, but you always had some in the apartment when we first moved out." Elliot breathed, and Olivia smiled softly as she smelt them.

"Thanks, Elliot... I love them." She breathed, as she set them on her lap. Elliot grinned because he was proud of himself for getting something right in regards to Olivia. He made her smile when it looks like all she does is frown.

"Now, to dinner m'lady."

|*|

After dinner, which Elliot paid for even though he really didn't have a lot of money to take Olivia out for a date, they went to Central Park and just parked and sat in silence for a while.

"Can we go walk around?" Olivia asked, and Elliot nodded.

"Of course." He smiled. He quickly got out and before Olivia could open the door to get out, Elliot was opening it for her and smiling as he grabbed her hand and helped her out.

He looked her over as Olivia smoothed her hair. Elliot noticed where her dress was snug against her bump. He didn't realize that she was already showing, but he liked it a lot. He knew she was beautiful, but seeing Olivia pregnant with their child made him feel so happy and excited about what he wanted to ask her.

"So, I asked you out so I could ask you a very important question... and to tell you something important," Elliot spoke, as he and Olivia started to head through the park.

"What do you need to tell me?" Olivia breathed, as she crossed her arms over her chest so Elliot wouldn't try to grab her hand and hold it.

"I want to get back together with you... and I have a plan to take care of you and our baby." Elliot breathed.

"Can you just spit it out?" Olivia asked.

"I enlisted in the Marines. If we get married, you can go where I'm stationed. We can have a place to live." Elliot spoke, and Olivia bit her lip as tears welled in her eyes.

"Elliot, that's dangerous." She breathed.

"I know, but it's good work!" Elliot exclaimed, and Olivia shook her head as she turned and walked back towards the car.

Elliot frowned, as he ran his hands over his face before sinking down onto the nearest bench.

He was hoping that she would just be good with it. That she still wanted to be with him. But he didn't know if she was saying no, or if she was still going to think about it.

"Elliot!" Olivia cried, and Elliot quickly stood and went running down the sidewalk and to where Olivia stood holding onto one of the lamp posts.

"What's wrong?" Elliot asked as he placed his hand to her lower back.

"My stomach hurts... I think I'm going to be sick." Olivia whimpered.

"Let's get you to the hospital... Uh, can you walk?" Elliot asked, but he didn't even give her a chance to respond before he was lifting her up and running as fast as he could to the car.

Hey guys! So I hope you like this! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D