9

It was weird for Olivia being in the house with Elliot and his family, instead of being in the house she grew up in. It was a hard weekend, and then on Monday she decided to stop feeling bad for herself and she got ready and prepared herself for work.

"Hey, you look nice." Elliot smiled, as Olivia walked into the kitchen. He knew that she had to get up early to head to her job, so he decided to get up to spend the morning with her.

"I'm wearing a uniform, El. I work at a hospital and this isn't that good. What I wore to our wedding was nice." Olivia replied. She had gotten a job closer to Elliot's house where she helped discharge patients from the hospital and take patients their food. It wasn't the easiest job in her current condition, but it brought in money which they needed right now.

"I think you look beautiful in anything you wear. Now, Olivia, sit and eat. I made you eggs and toast." Elliot smiled. Olivia bit her lip as she walked over and sat down at the spot set at the table for her. Elliot got up and grabbed the milk from the fridge and poured it into a glass before sitting it in front of his wife as she ate her breakfast.

"I'm surprised that these are actually good," Olivia spoke, and Elliot laughed softly as he reached over and gently rubbed her back right between her shoulder blades.

"They should be because I actually had my Mom tell me how she makes hers so good. So it's her instructions." Elliot spoke.

"So, do you have to go and get anything for basic?" Olivia questioned.

"I only need the clothes I wear down there and paperwork. Nothing else." Elliot spoke, and Olivia nodded slowly.

"Can you bring any pictures or something?" She questioned.

"I don't really know. I think I'm allowed to have my wedding band." Elliot spoke. Olivia nodded slowly as tears welled in her eyes. She was still so scared that Elliot would find someone during training that he'd rather spend his life with, so knowing that he might not even be able to bring a picture of her down scared her a bit.

She wanted everyone to know that Elliot was taken. Just in case someone got any ideas.

"I'll bring a picture of you and a sonogram picture of the baby. But I don't want to bring too much and have it take longer to be processed." Elliot spoke.

"Let's name her before you leave... when do you leave again?" Olivia breathed.

"Next Friday. Will you be okay with me being gone?" Elliot asked.

"Yeah. I think I will be... So let's name our baby before you leave. Then if we get to talk I can give you updates by using her name."

"Name her anything you want to." Elliot grinned, but Olivia felt like that was him telling her that he wasn't interested. She looked at her watch before pushing herself up.

"I'll have her named by the time I get home since it seems like it's something you don't want to be bothered with." She huffed.

|*|

Olivia got a lunch break at nearly 2 in the afternoon, so while she sat in her car and ate she wasn't thinking too much about what happened this morning with Elliot but more about how much she hurt all over and how she didn't know why she thought this was the best job to have when being pregnant.

"Hey," Elliot spoke, as he climbed into her car. Olivia coughed because she got scared and kinda started to choke, so Elliot just waited until she was good before speaking.

"I think I have a name for her."

"You aren't interested, Elliot. You made that ver-"

"I didn't tell you that I wasn't interested in naming our daughter. Olivia, I just thought that you might want to give her a name. I would veto any stupid ones, trust me." Elliot spoke, and Olivia frowned.

"I'm sorry that I just freaked out this morning. I was just a little upset... I'm sorry." Olivia breathed. Elliot leaned over and kissed her several times before smiling.

"It's no problem. Everything has been very hard for you lately."

"It has. I miss my parents, and I don't think my siblings want anything to do with me. Amy doesn't, I know that for sure."

"Honey, don't decide what they are thinking about you before you talk to them."

"I'm just so stu-"

"You aren't stupid. Now, shut up and let me tell you what I want to name our daughter." Elliot smiled. Olivia wiped her mouth off with her napkin before looking at her husband.

"Okay, what did you decide?" She asked.

"Adalee Grace." He replied, proudly. Olivia repeated the name a few times before nodding.

"I like it." She smiled.

"Good, because you can't change my mind," Elliot smirked. Olivia reached over and smacked his chest as he started to laugh.

|*|

Even if they had a name for their daughter picked out, Olivia and Elliot both knew that the weeks before her arrival were going to be incredibly long because they weren't going to be together for 13 weeks straight.

But they used their last two weeks to just be together. Elliot and Olivia went on a few road trips and spent several days at the beach because they couldn't get enough of each other. But eventually it was the day before Elliot had to leave, and they decided that Elliot would leave and drive down the morning before so that they could get the goodbyes out of the way before Olivia headed back to work.

"So take care of Adalee while I'm gone, okay?" Elliot breathed, as he held his crying wife close.

"Why did you sign up, El? You could have just stayed here with me." Olivia whimpered into his shoulder.

"Because I needed to prove to you that I could be a good man and provide for you and our baby. So please, please just make it through these weeks and then we can be together forever." He smiled into Olivia's hair.

"These are going to be the longest 13 weeks of my life," Olivia whispered.

"Honey, honestly the last few weeks before Adalee is born will be the longest weeks. Now, I've got to go baby."

"I love you, El." Olivia whimpered, as she clung to her husband.

"I love you too, Liv. And there will never be another person that can get between us. You are the only one I want to be with. Remember that." Elliot breathed.

"Okay. I'll try." She sniffled. She stepped back and crossed her arms over her stomach as she watched Elliot go to his car and he climbed in. He backed up because he didn't want his wife to see him crying.

Not only was she hurting, but he was too. But he needed to do this for his family.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D