29

"You're pregnant?" Felix asked quietly, and Olivia nodded slowly. She kept her head down as she tried her hardest to not cry. She hated that once again she got pregnant. She never planned it, and she didn't want to have to share yet another child with Elliot.

"8 weeks... I have been just so sick lately, so I dropped Adalee off early and then I went to my doctor's. They confirmed it... but I feel like I should have known all along." Olivia breathed.

"You can't hide this from him or our boss for long. Liv, what are you going to do?" Felix asked, and Olivia shrugged.

"I have no idea. I just know that I want to go home and never leave again." Olivia whimpered. Felix wrapped his arm around her shoulders and drew her close. Felix held her as she started to sob, and he didn't let her go until she calmed down.

"We need to go pack up the bus," Felix whispered.

"After I go get sick again," Olivia whispered, as she leaned forward and felt how hot her face was. Felix looked at her and nodded.

"You are a little green right now, honey. I'll cover for you until you are ready to head out on a call."

"Yeah, I won't feel better for a bit," Olivia whispered.

|*|

Knowing that she was pregnant made Olivia very anxious. She went home early because she couldn't stop herself from getting sick, but she was all alone and that made her feel even worse.

At around two, Olivia had someone ask to be buzzed up to her apartment. She looked at the box for a moment before finally letting the person in. She waited by her apartment door for a few minutes before someone knocked. She looked through the peephole and saw Elliot. She was quick to swing open the door before smacking his chest as hard as she could.

"Ow! What was that for?" Elliot asked quickly.

"You just love hurting me, don't you?" Olivia cried.

"You were the one that just hit me!" Elliot exclaimed.

"You got me pregnant again! I'm pregnant with your child!" Olivia cried, and Elliot went silent.

"Are you going to say anything? Or are you just going to stand there with your mouth wide open?" Olivia sobbed. Elliot stepped forward and brushed her hair away from her face before he drew her into a tight hug. He held her close as she sobbed into his chest.

"I know that you are upset and confused, but you'll make it through this. I know you will. I've got to go now and get my fiancee from the airport. I'll stay away." Elliot spoke, and Olivia stepped back as her eyes got wide.

"You are going to just leave us again?" Olivia breathed, and Elliot frowned before nodding.

"I didn't ask for another kid."

|*|

Elliot went to the airport and waited for his fiancee to finally arrive from Hawaii. He had asked her to stay out there longer so that he could get everything done here.

"Hey, handsome!" Amy exclaimed, as she quickly carried her bag away from the escalator and towards where her fiance stood. Elliot smiled as he reached out and drew her close. They kissed several times before Elliot held her hand and they headed towards the car.

"How was your flight?" Elliot asked, and Amy shrugged.

"Long. It really did suck when I left Hawaii. I already miss home so much." Amy replied. Elliot nodded as they walked out the doors and towards the parking structure. 

"Amy, I have something I need to tell you. I just need to be honest with you."

"What happened?" Amy asked. Elliot looked at her and swallowed hard. He did want to tell her that Olivia was pregnant, but he didn't want to let her know that he had cheated on her.

"El, c'mon. Are you okay?"

"I just missed you so much. I cannot tell you enough times that I love you and that I'm so glad that you finally here."

"Why did you have me fly into JFK instead of an airport near the base?" Amy asked, and Elliot sighed.

"Because I want you to meet my parents and my daughter real quick."

"But-"

"No buts. My daughter will meet her soon to be stepmother. No matter what anyone else says."

|*|

Olivia got a call from Adalee's school, and she found out that an unwanted visitor had shown up. Olivia, even though she was still running to the bathroom to get sick every ten minutes, drove down to Adalee's school.

"Ah, Ms. Benson. The man and the woman are waiting in the principal's office. I believe he said that he is Adalee's father." The school counselor spoke.

"It probably is, but he gave up his rights to her in our divorce. I don't want to call the cops, but I think that at this point I might need too." Olivia frowned. She walked into the front office and was quickly moved to the principal's office. Elliot and his fiancee were sitting in front of the desk as Elliot argued about not being able to visit his daughter during the day.

"Sorry about this, Mr. Sheridan. I guess he doesn't remember that he has no rights to our kid." Olivia frowned, as she took a slow breath to try and not get sick.

"Even if he did, this is a school. Your daughter cannot be taken from her class unless she has a note or if you, Ms. Benson, come and get her. This isn't a daycare and you can't just come and see your daughter in the middle of the day without reason. And Mr. Stabler, just wanting to see her isn't a good enough reason. Especially when I found out that you aren't legally her parent anymore." Principal Sheridan spoke. Olivia grabbed Elliot's arm and pulled him from the room with Amy following close behind.

They went out and stood in front of the building.

"Why do you keep doing this, El?" Olivia asked.

"Because my kid needs to know who else is apart of her family!" Elliot exclaimed.

"No, because you don't want anything to do with us! You said that you didn't want the baby!" Olivia cried.

"Baby?" Amy asked quietly.

"Oh, well maybe you two should leave and talk about the fact that Elliot knocked me up when he first moved here."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote adn comment all of your feedback below! :D