25

No matter what his parents said, Elliot's mind was set and his wife was a whore in his book. He just locked his parents out of his bedroom and continued to pack. He tossed his wife and daughter's stuff into garbage bags and tossed them into the backyard through his window. He was so ready to get them out of his life, and it was very very sudden.

"He tossed all of her stuff out the window. Joseph, what is happening?" Bernie breathed, as she looked over at her husband. She and Joseph were standing in front of the sliding glass door as they watched bags fall to the ground.

"I don't think that Olivia and Adalee are joining Elliot in Hawaii. I'm going to go pick up her stuff and put it in our van. Then when he leaves, he won't know and try to actually throw it away." Joseph sighed. He opened the door and walked outside. He started to grab bags, as his son threw more out.

"Stop helping that whore!" Elliot yelled.

"Finish packing your shit, son! You are out in the morning!" Joseph yelled back. 

He was planning on stepping up since his son wasn't going too. He was going to make sure that his daughter-in-law and granddaughter had a roof over their head and a loving family to support them. 

|*|

The next morning, Olivia hesitantly went home to get some stuff. Serena and Sierra said that she and Adalee could stay with them until Elliot apologized. Olivia made a dry joke about her husband never apologizing. She knew that he never would. 

Olivia opened the front door to the house and tiptoed into the living room. She slowly went to walk up the stairs, but Bernie spoke from the kitchen where she had spent her night.

"Elliot threw all of your stuff out of his window. It's in our van, and I'll help you find what you need." Bernie spoke. Olivia turned around and eyed her.

"What?" She breathed.

"Don't go with him, Liv. You and Adalee should stay here until you two make up." Bernie replied.

"I don't know why he is doing this to me... You know that I didn't cheat on him. I'd never do that... I guess that since everything was against us from the start, that those bad outcomes are finally melting what we had." Olivia whispered. She brushed a tear from her cheek before turning and walking to Bernie. She hugged her tightly before they moved to the garage. They opened the door before moving everything to Olivia's car. 

"I'm surprised that he didn't try and throw the crib out the window." Olivia sighed, as she shut the trunk to her car after shoving as many bags in there as possible.

"We have to get you a new crib when you come back home... He tore it apart and tossed the pieces into the burn barrel in the back. I'm sorry... I know how much you loved that crib." Bernie sighed softly.

"Great. Well, I'm sure that Adalee won't be in there for long anyway. She's getting bigger by the day, and soon she'll hate me just like her father." Olivia replied. She walked over and picked up Adalee's bouncer before sitting it in the front seat of her car. She shut the door before leaning against it and looked up at the window of the upstairs sitting area. 

She gnawed on her bottom lip when she saw her husband standing there. He slipped his wedding ring from his finger before opening the window and tossing it out of it.

"Get the fuck out of here, Olivia. There are no reasons why you should be here. Oh, and I want you to tell the guy you are fucking to start paying child support for the bastard." Elliot spat. Olivia's eyes went wide, as he slammed the door shut.

"Bernie?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah?" Bernie breathed.

"When we ran away, we were working so much that I didn't have time to do anything. I don't even know how Elliot and I found the time to make Adalee. So there is absolutely no way in hell that Adalee could be any other guys kid. And to add to it, I gave myself to your son. I gave him everything. I guess he must have just gotten tired of having a wife and kid. I bet in Hawaii he'll find someone better. Someone who he doesn't have a kid with."

|*|

Olivia sat in a lawyers office as she waited for her in-laws' lawyer to return with legal separation papers. Elliot had left for Hawaii early, so she was going to send separation papers to him so that he wouldn't have to take care of her and she wouldn't have to take care of him. She knew that this was a huge step, but she didn't see a future with her husband anymore since what he said to her the morning he was kicked out of his parents' house.

"Alright, so the only thing that Elliot will have to do is help you by paying child support." Daniel Simpson spoke.

"Okay. But he won't be happy about it. He doesn't want anything to do with us anymore." Olivia sighed. She read through the paperwork before signing the bottom.

"Bernadette and Joseph talked to me about how he has been treating you. The least he can do is help you pay for the things your daughter may need in the years to come."

"Oh." Olivia breathed.

"Oh?" Daniel replied.

"I don't want this to last years. If he doesn't want to be my husband, I'd rather get this over with. Then maybe we could both move on. Then maybe I could be happy again." Olivia mumbled. She stood before slipping a piece of paper from her jacket pocket.

"This is his address in Hawaii. Thank you for doing this. But I have to go now. My daughter needs me." Olivia slowly moved from the lawyer's office, before heading towards her car. She stopped for a moment before looking down at her hand. She bit her lip as she slipped her engagement ring and wedding band from her finger before shoving them into her pocket.

Hey guys, thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below. :D