Prolouge

Fugakus pov

Fuagku " keep pushing sweetie your doing fine"

Doctor " I see the head here he comes"

I watch the doctor help my wife give birth to my second son but the doctor and nurses starts to panick

Nurse " he's not crying quick give him a spank to open up his lungs"

Mikoto " what's wrong with my baby "

The doctor spanks him but he doesn't cry but he opens up his eyes, the doctor gos for another spank but he is stopped by a tiny hand grabbing his index finger and squeezing.

Doctor " ow what the hell"

I look over to see what's happened but I am stunned as I stare at my child's face

Fugaku " Th-The Sharingan but how he was just born"

The doctor then takes a moment but tegains his thoughts as he sees
My son is breathing through his mouth and wraps him up and hands him to me.
Mikoto " ahh I think another ones coming "

The medical staff helps my wife give
Birth to another baby boy but this one Is crying out loud. Which reminds me I look down at the bundle in my hands and see my sons sharingan land on the other baby in the room before his eyes go back to normal . My wife held my son who is crying in her arms but can't calm him down. Only does he stop and fall asleep after he is laid in the nursery next to his brother, he closes his eyes and falls asleep.

I turn around to see my wife getting aid from a nurse to stand up and make her way over to our two new sons.

Mikoto " I'm going to name this one sasuke like we planned on but what about the other one hmm.?"

Fugaku " how about (y/n)?"

She looks at me and smiles and gives a nod

????? " Mom, dad the doctor said I could come in now "

Mikoto " of course you can Itachi come say hi to your to new little brothers "

Itachi comes in and looks shocked

Itachi " there's more than one"

Little (y/n) looks at Itachi with a smile then falls asleep. this is going to be interesting.