Rinnegan and Sealing

(Y/n) pov

You can imagine my shock when I woke up to my new abilities. danzo explained to me what they were and had me read all ancient texts about them even sneaking into the Hyuuga compound to learn about the tenseigan. As for the rinnegan I had found my answers in the least likely place.... Home. I had found the answers At the ancient stone in the hidden chamber of the Uchiha compound. I reported my findings to danzo but refused him access to the hidden chamber explaining to him that it appears the rinnegan is the trait of the clan that preceded the Uchiha and that the method of obtaining it is unknown same as the tenseigan.

We spent around two months testing my new abilities apparently I now had all chakra natures. So we figured I might be able to copy kekkai genkai which I soon found out was possible as he had me learn all of the root nin special abilities the only exception being I cannot used aburame bugs because never formed a bond with the insects. I could use inuzuka moves but they mostly prove pointless without a ninja dog partner of my own. I also learned quite a few of my unique abilities such as gravity manipulation.

When all things were said and done danzo came up with the perfect mission to test my newfound power as well secretly gain a asset for the leaf village. The mission being not to recently the Mizukage died do to civil war and the three tails was released into a giant lake. My mission is to defeat the three tails and seal it into myself. What truely convinced me though was the information on the eight tails jinchuriki and how it appears he and the beast work as one. So I set out on my mission.

I arrived in the land of water and manage to hunt down the biju to a lake where anti climatically I found it asleep underwater. When it woke up it couldn't do anything as it was held to the bottom of the lake by my wood release and I was halfway through with the sealing ritual. It attempted to break free but I drained it chakra through the wood the same way I had read in the history books that the first hokage did. Twenty minutes passed and the 64 prong seal was complete. You may be wondering what type of deal that is well it's one that I invented and only I can undo. I felt the chakra inside me change after its completion I use the fourth hokages space time jutsu to make it back to the village undetected all people will think is that the three tails being located in the lake was a myth. Danzo was surprised by my appearance well mostly that I was dripping water.

Danzo " seeing that you are unharmed I hope the mission was a success? "

(Y/n) " yeah I caught the poor thing sleeping "

Danzo chuckled

Danzo " well now that we know your powers are stable we should report them to  sarutobi that and that konoha has a new jinchuriki."

We arrived at the thirds office, once he saw it was us he dismissed the anbu and activated privacy seals.

Danzo " we have two matters of upmost importance to report the first of which will be easier to show."

I then activated my rinnegan much to the hokages surprise but then slightly to his horror I opened my third eye showing the tenseigan

Sarutobi " impossible the two eyes of legend "

I then deactivated them showing my ems and byakugan

Sarutobi " the Mangekyo and byakugan as well don't tell me you stole that from a Hyuuga"

Danzo " no my lord I'm sure you must have heard of the death of the kumo shinobi who stole the eye well that was our doing"

Danzo then explained the current knowledge we have about the eyes and they're abilities to the hokage as well my access to all chakra types and capability to copy kekkai genkai.

He then told lord third about how I sealed the wild three tails into myself as a test of my power which made the man pull out a bottle of alcohol. He then dismissed us.

Danzo " well (y/n) word Is your squad is on its way back from the bridge builder mission apparently they ran into trouble along the way which extended its time. well I let you go home and prepare for your brothers arrival tomorrow"

Later that night once I had fallen asleep I had found myself in my mindscape 
I then decided to pay the beast a friendly visit

Three tails " welcome and thank you for releasing me from that berserk state I couldn't collect my mind and kept attacking whatever came by but once your wood absorbed my chakra the anger faded. I was so upset at my previous hosts death that I lost it."

(Y/n) " ah yes Intel did say you allowed him full access to your chakra and abilities. Well now that we're together might as well get to know eachother. My name is (y/n) Uchiha "

Three tails " nice to meet you I'm isobu I hope we become close like my previous host"

(Y/n) " well isobu I'd like that and in good faith I'll show you my ultimate abilities "

I then showed him my Eyes which to say the least shocked him he bag an to tell me about his life and how he and the other tailed beasts came to be as well as his father. Needless to say he said he believed he could trust me with that alone and how he can tell I have pure intentions , so he entrusted me with his power.

I can't believe just how powerful I have become but still I'm to week to be able to bring Itachi home without shaming the Uchiha name nor am I strong enough to preserve the name of the clan and sacrifice my elder brother. So strong but so week.