Graduation

It has been two years since the massacre. sasuke has grown to be quite cold except to me because he not only treats me as a brother but also as his savior. I told him I new the truth behind the massacre and that I had to do behind the scenes work that he could not tell any one about. He agreed and was thankful I was doing stuff to help us for the future. I also had told him that the truth of everything was to be revealed either by me when he became a jonin or if he was to get the answers from Itachi himself.

Of course this is one of the things I had the hokage and danzo agree to. Also I had many more. Of course I had to pledge loyalty to the leaf village above all for life but I did manage some wiggle room in there I could override that oath only if it's about sasuke. I am also now the official head to the Uchiha clan given I'm the older twin. In order to gain special privileges and access to behind the scenes info and decisions I had to give up some personal freedoms
Such as I'm now bound to the Clan restoration act that states I will be required to marry a minimum of three wives in order to produce offspring. I did this so sasuke wouldn't have too. I also now had a spot on the council as Uchiha clan head. Which none complained about give I was groomed for this already and even attended meetings already as the jutsu master who was a national treasure. But by far the most extreme thing I agreed to even the hokage was shocked when I agreed to this demand.

Danzo " become my apprentice"

I took the opportunity not because I liked the man, rather I want him dead. I did it because the power I would gain access to and the position I would gain once he was deceased held a lot of weight.  It was also agreed that I would live a double life as a leaf ninja and clan head on the surface once I graduated the academy, meanwhile in the shadow I would be groomed to be the next danzo. He gave me this option because he could tell my loyalty to the leaf village but also because during the massacres " cleanup" period he had visited my room not only seeing my lab, he has seen my shrine to the second hokage. Which he admittedly found amusing an Uchiha prodigy worshipped his senju sensei. ( I worship him for his dedication for the village and peace but also his genius and his ability to create jutsu. The man even invented the anbu what's not to love)

My first week with danzo he was shocked I was so willing to teach him how to use his newly acquired sharingan but he understood when I referred to them as  a weapon that solely should be utilized for the Leaf village. When it came to the silencing me from being a traitor we came up with a better solution than a deal for me since I was to be his successor there will be more things I would be squired to do as well as more freedom than the root members, I even get to keep my emotions because instead of being a tool I will be the one pulling the strings in the future and to make certain I kept my end of the bargain past his death instead of a seal, we used Shisui's eye to use the Kotoamatsukami on me the rules were to never betray the leaf village, never betray danzo, don't reveal village  or danzo secrets, and finally too properly take up danzo's mantle once he can no longer do what's required.

So needless to say I've lived life interestingly these last two years.  I've done my best to maintain my brothers mental health and helped him decide his current life goals should be To restore the Uchiha clan and make Itachi explain the happenings behind the massacre before choosing what to do next, rather than outright deciding to kill him. He also made it a goal to become a shinobi great enough to live up to me, although I told hi he was great as he was he told me he needed to become stronger because I was shouldering all of his burdens and as a good brother he needed to find a way to become someone respectable enough for my sake. I've attended the academy and made more friends with my classmates for personal and strategic reasons given quite a few will be heads of their respective clan one day. And I've been the second in command of the
Root where I underwent basic root training at first which I ezceled at even gaining the Mangekyo for killing my partner when the time came I also learned many secret and forbidden jutsu as well as how to be a leader and run a spy network. I've also run mission as a root member and as a stand In for danzo so I have come to find my self involved in secret meetings with orochimaru and more shady individuals. The hokage has also had danzo hand me over for a fair share of anbu missions.