The Academy

(Y/n) pov

I'm 9 years old now and have been in the academy started the academy this year much to my fathers disapproval he wanted me to go much earlier but I refused stating I'll only go when sasuke begins. I can't blame him though I would probably be chunin by time Itachi would have graduated the academy and the clan is fully aware. But in the same respect they know not to force me to do anything, the last person who attempted found themselves in an unbreakable genjutsu that not even from
The outside you can be released. It took a lot of bargaining for me to release them. The clan is also fully aware of my desire to stay out of the future coup they relented when I said I will protect Sasuke and the secrets of the clan from being released but that is all.

Regardless that has been dealt with, the current situation sees me seated next to sasuke while the fan girls bicker over which brother they prefer much to sasukes annoyance. You see he is very shy when it comes to others outside the clan, but even he realizes that it's pointless for them to be in the academy if they don't focus on being ninja. I on the other hand have to play the mediator to help settle them down as always so iruka sensei is given his proper attention, not that it works on the certain boys in the class such as the lazy Nara, the always hungry akimiichi the rambunctious inuzuka and the number one knucklehead Naruto. I feel pretty bad for him such a kind hearted kid hated all cause he's a jinchuriki. Hell people always talking about it I'm surprised that most kids don't know but I guess the hokage hoped for that once he introduced that law.

You may wonder why I know all this well I know all laws and the history of the leaf village I also know our recorded history of the world as a whole hell I know most jutsu from the village as well. If the knowledge on the jutsu of fighting style becomes public I learn it immediately. you may wonder how I'm able to do this well once you know how to perfectly henge as an anbu member/jonin " cough cough Itachi" you gain access to the more privy information.

I remember one day father caught me on my way back into the house from one of my jonin library visits.

Flashback

Father " Itachi what are you doing home I thought you were on a mission, and what's with all those scrolls?!?"

SFX poof

(Y/n) " you saw nothing... The secrets of jutsu will be mine "

I ran to my room

Flashback ends

Good times , well today Naruto is late to class again must be another one of his pranks, you see I'm quite fond of his pranks it's how I approached him the first time I complemented him on it and said how hilarious they were. Needless to say he was a little more than shocked and declared we needed to have ramen together. That's how I befriended the lonely kid and needless to say I'm not the closest with him but I'm genuine and treat him as a friend probably one of the few he has.
The clan being high and mighty don't fear him because they are positive if he was to lose control they could take down the kyubi. But they still treat him like an annoying brat because he's a trouble maker.

They tolerate me befriending him because it has spared the Uchiha from his pranks much to the clans relief. my father once approached me in private with what he said was a S rank mission. He then shared with me a plan for one a potential Naruto prank, he wanted me to tell the blonde to put itching powder in all of the Hyuuga elders robes before the next council meeting. Needless to say Naruto loved the idea the Hyuuga not so much.

Finally iruka managed to drag the uzumaki  to class apparently he had put  laxatives in the teachers lounges coffee pot much to mizuki's dismay.

Iruka " well class we are going to practice taijutsu so once we arrive at the training ground I'll pair you up with your sparring partner"

Naruto " hey (y/n) you should have seen the teachers faces once they realized the coffee was off but it was to late for them their stomached where all growling and they fought over the restroom. Its a shame iruka drank tea today."

I chuckled at his story but we arrived at our destination

Iruka " here's the pairings Hinata vs Ino, Sakura vs shino, Naruto vs sasuke, kiba vs shikamaru, and  (y/n) vs choji"

We all got to our circles

Choji " I forfeit "

Iruka " you can't just forfeit you have to do it "

Choji " aw man "

Kiba snickered

Iruka " ready begin "

Choji charged at me but I caught his fist kicked his leg out from underneath him once he fell to the ground I got him in an arm bar and made him submit.

-Later that day -

After sasuke and I came home and ate lunch Itachi walked through the front door and told me to go to training ground six and he took sasuke to the Uchiha training ground.

You may wonder why I went by myself well the reason being is because Shisui has been waiting to show me his arsenal of jutsu and he also wanted to train with me in general, he also wanted to show me his Mangekyo sharingan so I can not only Learn it but so I could come up with theories. 

Needless to say today was a good day