Going All Out

(Y/n) pov

Me, my brothers and Shisui all make it towards where the kage had just battled only to find them all in a state of dying so I make shadow clones to heal them all with the help of Katsuya the slug.

And Tsunade who was still conscious told me who they faced in combat. The real Madara Uchiha and while the masked man is unknown. Looking over the carnage I recognized the jutsus that were used and sighed. This will be difficult.

I head too Naruto I'm the battle field and find him with kakashi and an edo tensei Minato ( orochimaru took my advice on getting the hokages to help)
They'd are verdins the masked man but his mask was obviously destroyed.

Minato " obito stop this there is still hope for you"

(Y/n) " ah your Obito Uchiha I've heard of you. You loved a girl named Rin right ? Well I can bring her back if you stop this."

Obito " shut up you fool you are just saying things in order to prevent me from bringing peace to the world"

I listen to this I then see what the three tail tells me is the ten tails rise up.

(Y/n) " how is that possible me and Naruto still have our tailed beasts sealed in us"

Obito smiled

Obito " simple we revived people who held your beasts chakra left over in them soon your will be collected as well"

Holy shit were is Fuu I teleport to my marker on her to find her laying on the ground lifeless.

(Y/n) " it can't be......... No I defy death Rinne Rebirth"

Fuu opens her eyes

Fuu " (y/n) but how I was dead "

(Y/n) " you are my wife so I couldn't let death have you not until we grow old and are no longer able to move. Not until we are atleast great grandparents. I may have many wives but I love you all equal and I swear I will give the world for each and every one of you."

I say there nursing her back to health and teleported her back to our mansion so she could rest. I then teleported to each of my wives and did the same thing return them home. But my first love spoke up before I could leave.

Sakura "(y/n) we are strong shinobi we can help."

I turn around and give the group a smile

(Y/n) " I know you each can your all extremely powerful in your own way he'll we've trained together for so long and you train with each other. However it is my duty not only as kasakage but also as your husband to finish this. I'm going all in. This Time I'm serious."

I return to the battle field to find a downed Obito but something isn't right. It seems Minato and kakashi are protecting him as he tries to recover. I look to see the tailed beasts being extracted into a sort of statue. As well as a living Madara Uchiha responsible for it. So it seems Naruto must have stopped the ten tails..... No he stopped Obito who must have for a short time been the jinchuriki of the beast know the beast are being taken by Madara. I must help. As soon as the ninetails is extracted from Naruto I arrive.

Madara " ah you must be the three tails jinchuriki the blonde mentioned you do look quite dignified fitting for a fellow Uchiha. But my eyes are better and the tailed beast will be mine. "

His rinnegan glow as they stare at me.

(Y/n) " If that's all you have them your destined to fail Madara my way of peace is superior."

I then activate the highest level of all
Of my eyes and reveal them to him

Madara" those eyes what are
They?!?! "

(Y/n) " simple these two are the eternal Mangekyo rinne sharingan. And the one on my head is the blood red tenseigan. But that's not all I can do."

I then activate sage mode. I see him create wood clones and limbo clones. They all activate susano and charge me. I destroyed each with ease. I then faster than Madara could see, sealed the statue with all the other tailed beasts inside turning me into the jimchuriki of the true tentails.

Madara " what have you done and why hasn't your body started to change"

I smirk and pull back my hair a bit to reveal two tiny horns.

(Y/n) " you see that is quite simple. I would always modify my genetics and you see one of the DNA's I fused with my own was the Otsutsuki bloodline. So my DNA was already compatible with the ten tails too begin with. You may wonder where I could find it well it's quite simple. When your eyes advance like mine have you could see second secret message inscribed on the Uchiha tablet. One which led to a long abounded temple in an underground cave. The temple was once home to the sage of six paths it's where he split the tailed beasts apart. And boy did he leave plenty of artifacts and information behind in that cave. That is how I master ninshu. But he also left a gift for whoever were to discover the cave. Instructions and a vial of his own blood incase the ten tails was ever to reappear we could make a proper jinchuriki vessel one that could hold the ten tails back longer than a regular person. However with what I have accomplished. I became more than a vessel to temporarily suppress the Juubi no. I have become being so powerful I would fully absorb the beast leaving nothing behind. "

Madara " it will appear I have truly been out matched."

(Y/n) " your efforts were valiant and your goal noble but I'm sorry to inform you the infinite tsukiyomi was a trap for you."

I then proceeded to explain what black Zetsu truly was and how he had used Madara as a puppet from the very beginning, and then I explained how the infinite tsukiyomi was actually used to pacify individual long enough to turn them into white Zetsu , and how the perfect dream wouldn't last. I then explained the reincarnations of asura and Indra. And how that also played into his manipulation and distrust of hashirama.

Madara " so I've been a fool all along I had everything I wanted but I threw it a way for the chance of a better life for everyone now I'm left with nothing a man out of his time. You are the strongest person I have ever met it would be an honor to die by your hands."

(Y/n) " how about you join me instead and help me in building the closest thing the world could ever have to true peace. There is still much to do "

I then walk over to Narutos lifeless body ready to perform
A mass jutsu.

Authors note story not over.