Bell test and more

(Y/n) pov

Sasuke came barging into my room this morning to make sure I was awake what  shocked him however was the fact I was already fully geared in the kitchen making breakfast for us.

He was glad that I was prepared but embarrassed that he overreacted  to himself sleeping in three minutes later than intended. So with a flushed face he ate breakfast.

When we arrived at the meeting point I wasn't surprised we were the first ones there given we came earlier than. He gave me a questioning look when I made 10 shadow clones to booby trap the area.

Sasuke " what are you doing?"

(Y/n) " gaining an advantage on
Our teacher"

When time for the meeting came Sakura came on time and said good morning to us sasuke didn't reply but I gave her a friendly greeting and asked about her day yesterday. This surprised her but she happily talked away with a pleasant smile.

Naruto arrived thirty minutes late so he got berated by Sakura and I. Since I knew kakashi was going to take his time I had the information I learned about the traps from my clones  I shared this information with the rest of my squad which impressed them. Three hours and twenty minutes in kakshi finally arrived to be yelled at by Naruto and Sakura. But no doubt so they have my plan in their minds to get back at him.

Kakashi explained how the test works and that how whoever doesn't get one of the three bells goes back to the academy.

The test started and we all went into positions Naruto called out kakashi to a  duel in the beginning according to the plan. Naruto attacked obviously getting beaten them he jumped back and challenged kakashi to come at him claiming he was better at defense so he won't lose if attacked. The jonin calmly took the bait ready to put the blonde brat in his place but was surprised to fall into a pit of explosive tags and the ceiling to the pit closed on him. After a large explosion kakashi came out only surviving the attack by using a mud wall but his clothes were in rags except his mask.

Kakashi" Are You Trying To Kill Me?!?!!"

Naruto " aw don't be like that you said come at you with the intent to kill"

After that kakshi finished off the blonde quickly clearly not holding back after that trap.

after  that kakshi went on a prowl to find us he came across Sakura and attempted a genjutsu but was not expecting her to break out of it she then cut a rope letting hundreds of kunai and shuriken come flying at him after they hit you could see the left over of the substitution but what the silver haired veteran didn't expect was that he would substitute into another onslaught of blades he dodged and countered a good amount of them but he did obtain a fair amount of cuts further shredding his clothes and drawing blood. He then decided to just knock Sakura out

He then trudged along to find his next prey which came with an eager sasuke whom attacked him with fireball jutsu so large it surprised the former anbu captain. Avoiding the attack he then blocked a fury of taijutsu strikes and overpowered the former academy student but much to his surprised the Uchiha had then pulled a line of ninja wire which had caught the copycat ninja and even prevented him from moving. Taking the opportunity sasuke used Phoenix flower jutsu which burned kakashi but also gave the chance for him to escape the ninja wire because it was no longer being tightened. The barely clothed jonin now only clad in his underwear his mask and headband. While gripping the bells used head hunter jutsu on the duck haired boy.

Kakashi now very weary moved on to his last target only to find him standing next to the timer with a spare set of clothes.

(Y/n) " before we get serious I'll give you the opportunity to get dressed"

Kakashi cautiously took the opportunity to cover his body.

Kakashi" Intel told me you would be the most challenging one to deal with after all you are known for your hobby of making jutsu. Isn't that right mister genius. Intuition tells me these traps have all been your plan haven't they?"

(Y/n) " guilty as charged now let's begin."

I then activate my three tomoe sharingan much to my opponents surprise so he then as expected lifted his headband to reveal his own.

(Y/n) " it's a shame your perverted novel got destroyed but even worse you've fallen into another trap of mine "

???? " oh kakashi"

Kakashi " Oh no Guy"

Guy " that's right eternal rival i had received a letter saying you were testing potential genin students at this training ground  so I couldn't help myself but to check it out. And imagine my surprise to find you wearing one of my youthful green jumpsuits"

Kakashi looked down only to see he was wearing a matching outfit to guy.

(Y/n) " how'd you like my genjutsu on that outfit I gave you"

Kakashi " You bastard let's see how you enjoy this Chidori "

He then charged at me with his lightning blade only for it to pass through my chest. I looked up and saw the horror in his eyes.

Guy " kakashi you couldn't have..,,,, "

Kakashi " I didn't mean to I thought he would dodge after all he had a mature sharingan."

Guy" you couldn't have....."

(Y/n) " fallen for my final trap"

The expression in his eyes told the entire story as my mud clone hardened around his arm and I dropped my henge as Guy.

(Y/n) " One Thousand years of death "

I hit him successfully with the jutsu as he couldn't move and it sent him flying as soon as he was able to recover the timer sounded off and he noticed  I had all three bells.

Soon after my three teammates came out of the Forrest each with a smile on their face as they each caught a bell.

(Y/n) " you guys did a perfect job following the strategy thank you very much for believing in me. As for you kakashi the final trick was actually a genjutsu to make it seem like you were wearing a green leotard buying actuality it was regular clothes. Why do you think it appeared normal before I activated my sharingan."

Kakashi  with a sullen demeanor spoke up

Kakashi " as much as it pains me to have been so completely defeated are you sure you wish to not take a bell for yourself?"

(Y/n) " of course I am I couldn't have done it without them."

The three protested and attempted to make me accept their bells.

Kakashi after a moment of watching this gave an eye smile.

Kakashi " you all pass.  the true meaning of the yeast is teamwork which you pulled off flawlessly and even beat me in the process."

He began to explain the hole meaning of the test and what true scum were.
After words he was surprised that I had a gift for him to congratulate his first genin team it was autographed copies of each icha icha book currently out which seemed to make up for the humiliation he had just suffered before leaving he told us where and when to meet up tommorow to begin training and missions.