A New Village?!?!

(Y/n) pov

Today Jiraiya was going to set out on a spying mission to the hidden rain, but Itachi warned him he'll just wind up dead so I had suggested he teach Naruto sage mode instead while I have a young root member check it out. You see the plan is for me to send a newly recruited orphan to check it out. So they wouldn't set off the alarm system do to them having lower civilian chakra signature. But I couldn't just send them alone and expect them to be safe I decided to have them keep a paper with my seal on it and if they were to rip it I would be able o teleport and rescue them. We also decided to drop them off several hundred meters away from the billage to begin with so the barely trained seven year old didn't have to walk the full distance.

. You see I've grown quite merciful on the root members and it is loved by them. Of course I'm still strict but hell they cried tears of joy at my holiday feast I made for them. Yes all tens of thousands of them that were in the leaf at the time. You see I may have already made this known by now but, they no longer have to kill their partner they to graduate. Meaning that in its self the numbers of members doubled. We also now will take ANY orphan or homeless kid from ages one through nineteen who have any desire to either be either a ninja or honestly want anything in life. We also take those who are physically disabled so they can have the role of informants.

The mentally disabled we take so they do jobs like sorting the equipment for the operatives such as supplying the food pills. We take any kid who seems undesirable to adopt from any country so what once was a operation of around five to ten thousand ninja now has reached around half a million members but what surprised Danzo was that with my way of running things the members are even more dedicated and talented then they were and their loyalty is unbelievable so much so that I undid the practice of having seals places on members. So on the large scale my root has around the same number of ninja that each five main villages have and that's not including the ones still in training. In two years time I will have the largest active military force in the world all to my self  and every member will be anbu level and above.

You see the root has grown to be something far more than just the leaf village even Danzo has acknowledged that fact . the root is the foundation to keep peace and prosperity throughout the world matter of fact the Uchiha has grown as well especially do to my new wives and the tiltles that they bring I started a new village. It's also in the land of fire do to this being the land of our ancestors.

The name of the village is the village hidden in the fire. And I'm the kasakage  (kasa being short for Kasai meaning fire)

Using my immense wealth and mokuten starting the basics of the village was easy you may wonder how I got the daimiyos permission to have This land well simple I bought 54,555 square miles of land from him to start my village/ country ( exactly the same size as New York State but different shaped) it's still in the land of fire but it's not part of the fire country. What's interesting about my country is that there is no daimiyos the kasakage is the sole ruler of the land. What surprised me was the flock of village less clans that applied to join the village and every single one of them had their own kekkai genkai and or special clan jutsus. So I obviously accepted them all. I also made it a law that or village would welcome any remaining Uzumaki do to their clan dispersing after their village collapsed decades ago. Needless to say I was shocked when dozens of separate Uzumaki families came to my village I didn't even question it I personally built them a large compound and gave them a spot on my council alongside the other clans. Sasuke had even informed me of one of these clans.

The clan in particular was called the Yuki  clan he apparently faced against one of them before on his first c rank mission which is one I missed. The person was named Haku but he was working for Zabuza a nuke nin from the hidden mist also one of the seven swordsman. It seem that they were betrayed by their contractor named Gato so they stopped fighting my former squad which seemed to be quite lucky because they were being cornered Zabuza was even going to get hit by a chidori but Haku tackled him out of The way not soon after the traitorous employer revealed himself.

So I had sasuke look for those two and he succeeded so I also got a former seven swordsman of the mist and a expert ice user along with his long lost clan in my village. Many civilians flocked to the  village do to it being a new prosperous nation with lots of opportunity and open options to start something new. And to promote the growth I even had my ninja work to help build the establishment and homes for minimal price. You may wonder where all my ninja come from well other than the clans that had all ready established ninja which I easily integrated into my village. I had also split my root in half, so half would be root and  the others would be regular ninja for my village mind you the number of people I said earlier already took in count me splitting them in half.

So while my ninja village and surrounding civilian villages which were all part of my territory grew, and expanded I established the a part of the root as a independent peace corps that helped the unfortunate and even had them open up public headquarters around the world where the would house orphans and the homeless and help those who were affected by war and the overall poor. We provided stable housing, food, clothing education and overall stability to there lives. All of this was being done as a non profit charity. So we opened up hospitals, orphanages homeless shelters and more in different areas around the world. Their hidden objective was to learn information on these areas and inform the true root members to eliminate threats to peace such as bandits. This is also the way we've Been finding many new recruits because there are many who want to become ninja but are to poor to go to ninja academy's or they live in villages or countries that don't have there own ninja so I take them in as well as those who want to become doctors.

Naruto we recently found out was the son of the fourth hokage and the red death well I already new but it became public. So with This information he had to choose whether to join my village with the other Uzumaki or stay with the leaf.  He end up choosing to give up his right at being head of the Uzumaki so he could stay with the leaf because he desired to be the hokage. However much to all of my friends delight he still retains the title of head of the Namikaze so he gets a spot on the leaf council.

When my rookie root member came back from the hidden rain I got some disturbing news the leader of the akatsuki plans on making a move to get Naruto, however what caught my attention is word around the village is that the leader must be some sort of God because he possess the rinnegan.