The Wandering brothers

(Y/n) pov

We are about a year and a half into our journey and things are going great I explained to sasuke what the root was and how I was the second in command of it making me the third most politically powerful person in the leaf village if not the second or first. Where Danzo holds the title the members listen to me above all let alone how I have danzo's full fledged support which also includes the elders and civilian council. I also have the authority as the head of the Uchiha clan. So numbers are on my side. This surprised sasuke to no end. I also explained how tedious politics and behind the scenes politics are I didn't fully explain to him how but I explained how politics is what caused the Uchiha massacre in the first place. This caught him off guard but I explained how Itachi was a tool who chose his side in politics and how Itachi made his choice so us his brothers could be safe.  I answered  a good amount of questions he had but told him I'll leave the rest for Itachi to one day fully explain for him. Although still confused he no longer holds any shred of hate in his heart when it comes to our elder brother. Especially when I explained how Itachi was the biggest victim of the massacre and how he loves us more than anything in the world.

Other than explaining these two things too him I explained more about his rival Narutos life and the suffering he went through and how he's the host of the kyubi. This caused  sasuke to look back on his past with the boy and understand him on a deeper level. He even said how he hopes the idiots dream come true. I told him about how master Jiraiya of the Sanin was going to mentor him, he felt compelled not to be just as strong if not stronger than the blonde he now viewed as an equal. But the thing that shocked my twin the most was when I informed him about my legendary eyes. Not really able to form a thought other than cool he just decided to accept that as another aspect of his forever changed life and outlook on the world.

During our training sasuke matured his sharingan to have three tomoe. Which I taught him how to master it. at that stage I even put him in a genjutsu so real it allowed for his Mangekyo to develop to which I had used excess sharingan I got to keep from danzo's personal collection to give sasuke the Ems so he wouldn't go blind. This is one of the things he is currently still training. We mastered  kenjutsu together when we spent time in samurai country. I taught him many different fire and lightning kind jutsu to learn. Along the way I taught him some advanced arts in assassination  and espionage. In the same regard I taught him countless genjutsu.

What really intrigued my brother one evening was when he seen me communicating with crows, that's when I taught him the art of summoning and had him sign then crow contract which he was surprised to see was also signed by Itachi and Shisui. When he was learning the art of summoning I had learned the art of becoming a sage from the crows.

Needless to say we also had our fair share of adventures on our journeys for example we almost always have to run out of towns do to the fan girls we gain in the lands we stay at. We also completed unofficial missions along the way. When I say unofficial I mean it isn't registered in our missions log back in konoha but we do get payed by the people who give them to us. Often time it is caravan protection or to drive out thugs from towns.

The only official mission we do are destroying orochimarus bases. Well in the beginning it was just me but when sasuke was fit to join me he insisted he get back at that snake bastard for trying to use him as a tool when he was marked back in the exam.

We often the timed came across henchmen or criminals in his bases. and in a few we met innocent people who were experimentEd on. In one such base we found a girl named Karin Uzumaki we had saved her and I used a clone to bring her to the leaf where she now resides as a shinobi. Sasuke often blushes when I mention how he so taken in by her appearance when we first rescued her.

Before destroying each base I would collect all information from them which I would send back to the leaf village. I also learned plenty of new jutsu from each respective base.

Me and my brother still have a year and a half on the road before we return. I can't wait to see what other adventures we will go on.