The Massacare

Authors note- I plan on making the character super OP but be aware in the Naruto world strength isn't everything look  at granny chiho experience and  knowledge luck and timing all matter too. So please enjoy

(Y/n) pov

We've been in the academy about a year now and other than my home life things have been great, the reason things have gotten that way is because the coup is now an active plan and not a rebellious paranoid thought anymore and dad has wholeheartedly focused on it, even to the point he ignored the fact that do to my teachings sasuke could now use fire ball and Phoenix flame jutsu at a chunin level. I could understand that he is trying to do something major but even after the demonstration he said "is that all he can do, seems I wasted my time"

Sasuke cried all day he only stopped when Itachi and Shisui came back after a mission and asked to see him perform it. They were impressed that he could do it so well and bought him some tomatoes as a treat, because it's his favorite although Shisui gloomily stated that dango or ice cream would be better. I'm just glad that even though most ignore it I'm not the only one who's able to appreciate sasukes brilliance in only two weeks of hard training he had not only mastered but was able to perform these jutsu at high level. Yes my twin has his shortcomings but nothing hard work and proper educating can't fix.

I've recently began learning fuinjutsu which helps open up a whole other avenue of jutsu for me who at this young age is considered a world renown ninjutsu master do to me creating hundreds of jutsu and improving many existing jutsu. I've even revived awards and money for my inventions though. I obviously only made a handful public mostly utility based ones such as using electronics with only chakra all combat related ones are kept locked away from the public as Uchiha and leaf village secrets and even forbidden jutsu. Many however only I know. 

Today is different than usual I can feel it in the air something isn't right  recently Shisui was found dead so maybe it's my nerves that are acting up, do to the loss of a loved one. Me and sasuke are walking back to the compound later tonight than usual, however I'm dreading what's waiting for us as things just feel off maybe it's my sensory skills going off or I'm imagining things. We arrive at the compound but the lights are out and it's dead quiet, I could have sworn I just seen Itachi on a light pole, hopefully he'll have answers for us besides I have a scroll for him I created.  After a few minutes in we start to see destruction as if a massive fight occurred.

That's when sasuke cried out

Sasuke " What is this it can't be I'm scared"

We started to see bodies

(Y/n) " stay close to me, here's a kunai don't forget your jutsu and our training"

Sasuke nodded and grabbed the kunai but was still shaking almost leaning on me at times during the road to our house.

Sasuke " auntie, uncle no "

I hold him and continue to move on
We reach our house and here movement,

Sasuke " mom , dad , big brother "

we open the doors to see our parents bodies drop

(Y/n) " No "

A figure than slowly approaches us

Sasuke threw his kunai but it was caught and sent back only his shoulder

The figure than revealed itself

Sasuke " Itachi no, how could you (y/n) I'm scared"

I activated my sharingan and after seeing the carnage It has evolved into a mature three tomoe sharingan. The first thing I checked was seeing it was actually our brother and not a henge.
I then put it together in my head this was an oreder but I needed to play the role in front of my twin.

(Y/n) " I'll protect you sasuke if it's the last thing I do"

Itachi have a speach about how he was testing himself and how we needed to hate him and get stronger or live like cowards he then flashed infront of sasuke punching him in the ribs but got stabbed In the arm by me he then used a flame jutsu to knock me away . While he did that he picked sasuke up by the throat and used tsukiyomi on him with a mangekyo  sharingan. Which I was not surprised he got given he killed loved ones.

Sasuke was rendered unconscious. Itachi then came for me but I could see his ever so slight look of surprise in his eyes as I didn't fight it, I was now in the Tsukiyomi my self he started his torture but was surprised by words

(Y/n) " cut the act I can tell it was a direct order must be from the coup explain to me everything you know I'll keep it a secret but I need to no for sasukes sake."

He was absolutely shocked and after a moment me talked for the 72 hours about everything that has happened and I told him of a plan I came up with for moving on in the future, he
Was hesitant but agreed it was brilliant
He was surprised the most though when I said these words

(Y/n) " I'm not upset with you I would have done the same in your situation, just remember that I'll always love you big brother, beside when we're out of this I have a scroll for you it helps reduce the damage and blindness caused by a Mangekyo sharingan it was originally for Shisui but you need it now."

We then exited the jutsu a  I hand  him the scroll  and explain how he needs to hurt me more because the village knows I'd put up more of a fight in this situation after all I'm seen as a miracle child compared to most prodigies.

He then used to jutsu on me and cut me up plenty as well as bruised me then he left. I taking the opportunity
Went to my room/laboratory and grabbed a jar filled with chemicals to prevent decomposing and went to my father I then removed his eyes putting them in the jar because I couldn't let anyone have them besides its only known to my direct family but he was a Mangekyo user.

I put the jar in a sealing scroll. I then picked up sasuke so we could leave the compound go to the hospital and  "alert" the village about the massacre.
We were immediately taken to the hospital after my loud "cries" for help. When there we were treated and brought to a room to recover further we were separated do to our injury severity . He was mildly injured but was still out cold from the mental scarring. I on the other hand seemed on the verge of death. Doctor were surprised that during the surgeries and treatments I also used medical jutsu to heal myself. When they left I heard mumble saying " woah he is a genius what could have happened to cause this." 

Later that evening. The hokage came to check up on us he found a sleeping sasuke, and in my room found me sitting up waiting he came in a little surprised especially seeing my injuries.

Third hokage " how are you doing "

(Y/n) " can I talk just the too of us"

He nodded sent his anbu away and I put up a privacy barrier which shocked him being the first time he's ever seen me use a jutsu.

(Y/n) " I know everything I convinced Itachi to tell me after I had exposed him because I already knew he was on the side of the village when it came to the coup"

This shocked the old man

(Y/n) " don't worry only I know, sasuke didn't even know of the coup, also just like Itachi, and Shisui , I was on the side of a village because a village is like an extended clan but even more village is a even bigger family."

Third hokage " as glad as I am to hear that part this is still a serious matter given you know the full details of a SS rank mission."

(Y/n) " I understand that's why I wish to speak to you later I'm the office I have an offer to make, also don't forget to bring Danzo"