Feast before the Finals

All other contestants who failed had to go back to their villages while those who were going onto the finals had been invited to a grand feast with the Mizukage and the daimyo of the country . This was of course customary so the leaders of the exams host nation could learn more about the contestants. The jonin final exam are more private compared to the chunin exams because no civilians are aloud unless they are extremely wealthy. In other wards its meant not only as an exam not is it just to show off your elite ninja to compete against rival nations it's also to advertise the best of the best to those who would pay for elite ninja.

This is also where most ninja really start to pile on bounties in the bingo book because most shinobi don't usually gain notoriety before they become jonin. Especially since they are on the basics of ninja combat missions where it's usually more based on luck because everyone is at a certain level of skill. But since your average jonin is viewed to be worth the same as one hundred chunin it makes sense, let alone every jonin is good but there usually is skill gaps between jonin for example if you took kakashi and faced him against Kurenai kakashi would win hands down, but Kurenai could easily trap a hundred chunin in a single genjutsu. While still holding off a dozen more.

Matter of fact I have the highest recorded bounty on a chunin that has ever been recorded in history and that's   For two reasons I was the youngest official clan head in history yet alone since it was the Uchiha. The second reason is because the sound village despises me for the combination of my actions during the chunin exam invasion , removing curse marks and me destroying many orochimaru hideouts so needless too say the snake wants me dead.

So I arrived at the feast to find all the seats taken except for the one closest to the Mizukage, so I decided this was a great oppurtunity too learn of her politics.

(Y/n) " good evening lady Mizukage its my pleasure too meat you. My name is (y/n) Uchiha I am in your care"

Mei " Ara Ara aren't you quite  the handsome young thing, has a way with words. You must be the newest clan head of the Uchiha, must have been quite the burden for one so young."

(Y/n) " not at all I strive to elevate the Uchiha to status they never been before as well as maintain individual rights for every member unlike how certain clans treat their branch families. But I must say you would certainly now about hard roles for ones so young. Too be kage at just the age twenty five with the grace and air of long reigning leader but your youthful appearance is still that of a chunin captain I must say you yourself are quite impressive. Leading a successful revolution at such a young age is quite the feat."

Mei " My my your quite well informed and are amazing at being a charmer. But I may ask where do you get your
Information, my true age was classified to the public, my fake public age I go with is thirty five so my pears and counter parts don't look down on me as they do the young Kazekage. But you know what even most mist jonin know so tell me I'm quite curious. ?"

(Y/n) " well I'm certainly aware how age is protected by beautiful women such as yourself so I might as well inform you If I look forward to working with you again, so obviously you are familiar with the infamous root ninja lord Danzo created, matter of fact you yourself have employed them for Intel gathering during the revolution. This may come as a surprise because this information has yet to reach everyone but I was his apprentice and now that he is retired I am the head of the root so I'm privy to private information globally."

After the initial shock she eyed me up and down them gave a devious smirk.

Mei" well aren't you impressive. I imagine you might be holding back your true power, I was wondering why you had such amazing chakra besides word is you also are the jinchuriki of the three tails I must say I'm not happy the beast was taken from our village but at least it is good hands in certain the Uchiha yet alone danzo's successor would misuse their power. Are you sure I'm not able to convince you to have your clan join the hidden most instead I'm certain we could find an agreement. "

She licks her lips while staring into my being. Without even wavering I speak up while matching her gaze.

(Y/n) " well gorgeous I'm certain what you're real intentions are is too join my bloodline. Well I'm certain we may just be able to do that once your tenure of Mizukage is over besides you'd have to ask my fiancés. But I must admit I'm surprised (I release my genjutsu showing my sharingan was active the entire time.) so sincerely offering yourself to me besides the way you did it I could tell the village was the second thing on your mind. But I can understand it is uncommon for someone your age to be single let alone most people are intimidated by someone of your status so dating must be impossible, could it be your genuinely looking for love.

She blushes and shyly speaks up

Mei " I understand you're not interested so please keep this between us "

She looks down solemnly at the table.

(Y/n) " I never said I'm not interested all I said is you'd have to ask my fiancés who I'm positive are already plotting at add to there numbers with a fellow jinchuriki named Fuu who has grown quite close to me. So it's not impossible you would just need they're approval and both village councils permission. But my certain we could make it work out if your serious, I'd certainly be lucky to have you In my life and I mean as a woman not a kage."

She smiled and let me know she would give it a try and seemed excited but was shocked when she realized the daimiyo was listening

Daimiyo " don't mind me this is the most fun I've had in the last few years especially since I've been left with the remains of a civil war within my land . Just know lady Mizukage you would have my full fledged support. Not only could it be beneficial I have always liked a good romance story. Young Uchiha perhaps you should let The Sanin Jiraiya be made known of your love life I'm certain he could make quite a few masterpieces from the inspiration. "

I knew he was listening but Mei and I were both stunned by his words. so I decided to get Sakura who was further down the table so she'd be made aware of the situation she then made me move away from the kage. And those two had a private conversation which I could here the giggling from. Oh boy
I may have got more than I bargained for. I came for the jonin exam now I might wind up with a kage amongst my wives.

I finish my meal and leave to train.