Rinnegan vs ......Rinnegan?

(Y/n) pov

Today one of my spy's who I had infiltrate the akatsuki as an underling gave me some urgent news,  the rinnegan user was on his was to the leaf village so I had to intercept him I had my messengers go on full alert to warn the hokage about the threat I on the other hand decided I would intercept him. So in a  mundane  valley between the leaf village and the fire village I stood there waiting. I chose this valley in particular because it is the most hidden but fastest way between the leaf village and the hidden rain. About an hour after my initial arrival I was met with the presence of a group of piercing wearing, orange haired rinnegan users but I could tell that these bodies were all puppets but I decided to play along with them for now.

(Y/n) " Halt I will let you go no further"

What appeared to be the most powerful body spoke I believe Itachi said he went by the name of pein.

Pein " ahh the three tails jinchuriki, or should I say kasakage? You've become quite the Hinderance to our plans but now it look like I'll deal with you myself."

He tried to use gravity manipulation against me but failed all of a sudden the heads of all the other paths of pein lose there head. The Main pain notices this and holds back a surprise reaction. He looks at me only to notice I'm now in front of him and then I plunge my rasendori into his heart.

Nagatos pov

Konan " what's wrong nagato why are you making that expression "

Nagato " konan we need to stay hidden here for awhile I vastly underrated the power of the three tails jinchuriki in under a minute he destroyed all the paths of pein. "

Konan " th-that's impossible no one could have that kind of strength"

????? " of course I can "

Me and konan look only to see the kasakage inside our hidden fake tree base.

Nagato " How'd did you get here do you really think you can handle the power of a god you'll die for your ignorance"

Konan than goes to impale him with a giant paper spear the fool doesn't even react to it little does he know the spear is stonger than steel and is almost as sharp as a chakra blade infused with wind chakra. ....

(Y/n) pov

I stop the paper spear from impaling me by catching it in my hand I then burn it to ashes in seconds.

I look to the blue haired woman and force her to her knees with my gravity.

(Y/n) " now what was that you were saying about being a god (scoffs ) you haven't even scratched the surface of god hood yet you claim your rinnegan is all powerful. Well you see I used to think that's to but I got experimenting with blood lines and DNA's, and you see i stumbled upon a lot through my research and it didn't hurt having the wisdom of a tailed beast to assist me with history and long forgotten clans. "

Nagato " what does that have to do with anything you couldn't possibly understand my pain or my vision of peace"

(Y/n ) " by looking at you I can tell you have Been through pain but it no where near mine you see I've had my clan slaughtered. I had to kill a close friend I trained years with just to pass a test that no longer exists day in and day out I manipulate my body from and atomic level to change my self whether it's making my skin harder than steal or the constant reconstruction of my genetics so I could change my whole body. Maybe it's the fact that I also alter the energy that flows through me changing it to something more than chakra, nature chakra and even tailed beast chakra I produce a kind of energy so different so dense so powerful I doubt it could be classified as chakra any more tell me do. "

Nagato " I may not understand that pain but you don't understand my vision "

(Y/n) " don't make me laugh. you don't even know what your reviving by gathering the tailed beasts chakra tell me does bringing back a beast called the ten tails sound like a good idea of peace not even the sage of six paths could defeat it by himself no his brother who was just as powerful needed to help and even then it came down to a lucky plan that's barely worked against I mindless beast now tell me do you think a being of destruction will bring peace no all your doing is continuing the cycle of pain and hatred what I plan is to pull the weeds out of society there is no such thing as true peace but what I will do is bring the best thing that can be brought stability"

I heard the woman named konan and nagato talk to each other for a bit it seems they are quite serious.

Nagato " you bring important information to light that I did not know of  my plan is also no longer viable. Tell me how do you think you can handle your plan"

(Y/n) " simple I have already surpassed the sage of six paths and his brother. I will show you what my trusted few know about. (I shown my rinnegan and they both gasped. ) but this is not all through my training and research I have evolved the rinnegan to never before seen heights. This is what I call the eternal Mangekyo rinne sharingan."

Author note..  sorry I didn't find a pic that I felt was worthy

(Y/n) " I am yet to be done (I opened up my third eye the tenseigan ). After much research I found of another clan with doujoutsu there's is called the ketsuryugan so what I did Is add that to my tenseigan and increase its power say hello to the blood red tenseigan."

Authors note legit no pic for this because I created the blood red tenseigan.

Nagato " to have power that surpasses the gods themselves I am at a loss "

(Y/n) " I hold all of the chakra natures including complete authority over yin and yang, I also have a coalition of villages aswell as an international organization at my disposal. I offer you Uzumaki and whom I presume is his lover join me in my mission and join my village I will cure your injuries and remove those rods so you can once again be healthy. You two join me and we'll bring stability to this world not with pain but with love and care."

Konan / nagato " I accept "

As soon as he accepted I watched as a masked man came from thin air and went to grab nagatos eyes but I caught im his hand and prevented him from warping.

(Y/n) " ahh you must be the fake Madara Uchiha, Itachi spoke of you see I found the body of the real Madara. You may be wondering how I'm able to stop your kamui simple I utter control over it myself but far beyond what you could ever wish for. Leave these two alone they are under my protection now. I see your after the rinnegan I figured that much because I no that his eyes aren't his original only an Uchiha can gain those eyes. So  I'll tell you this I left one set of the paths of peins eyes left they may not be the original but they are authentic rinnegan go and take it. I don't keno what your plan is but if it gets in my way I will stop it and you. I hope you will see my light so I could bring back another Uchiha to the clan. But be warned if you get in my way you will die "

Masked man " you really are quite the genius and I must admit they way I am now I could never be your match in battle but be warned I fear not death till we meet again  ( y/n) "

Time skip to our village brought to you by a fully  healed Nagato

(Y/n) " Sakura get the girls it's time for our honeymoon and I'm feeling frisky "